Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports bookie tips (FREE)  (Read 374 times)
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:03:18 PM

Today, many bookmakers are desirable for most gambling people who know at least a little sports.  If a person always watches certain sports and knows the real possibilities of the team, then she has a chance to really get a good profit and not only 20, but more than 30%.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRealAwesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 10:18:30 PM

Today, many bookmakers are desirable for most gambling people who know at least a little sports.  If a person always watches certain sports and knows the real possibilities of the team, then she has a chance to really get a good profit and not only 20, but more than 30%.

Hmm, I am inclined to disagree. My profit percentage comes from a very small sample size. In the long run, any positive ROI is preferred, since it is incredibly rare for anybody to have a monthly ROI greater than 6% really.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:21:46 PM

Hmm, I am inclined to disagree. My profit percentage comes from a very small sample size. In the long run, any positive ROI is preferred, since it is incredibly rare for anybody to have a monthly ROI greater than 6% really.
Positive bias... If you found your gold strategy then continue to do what is the best that suits your strategy. I am sure this ROI is flexible or you stop when your monthly percentage reaches the highest level?
ROI is indeed flexible yet all would matter on how you do handle up your risk management.If you do set up limits or just simply put or risk according into your own decisions.
I don't really agree into that limitation of 6% on monthly basis yet if we do try to check into this forum you will see that there are big numbers existing.It do just matter
of self limiting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:28:06 PM

Positive bias... If you found your gold strategy then continue to do what is the best that suits your strategy. I am sure this ROI is flexible or you stop when your monthly percentage reaches the highest level?
ROI is indeed flexible yet all would matter on how you do handle up your risk management.If you do set up limits or just simply put or risk according into your own decisions.
I don't really agree into that limitation of 6% on monthly basis yet if we do try to check into this forum you will see that there are big numbers existing.It do just matter
of self limiting.

It really depends on personal game plan. It varies on every person and how he handles his betting strategies. I do agree that if a person has good knowledge of a particular sport and has been a supporter for so many years, the chance of winning is relatively high compared to people who bet with very little information on that sport.
TheRealAwesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:18:38 AM

Alright then, I'm gonna restate. I've never performed well consistently (meaning positive ROI for many months)

There may be experts out there who have.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 03:33:20 AM

Alright then, I'm gonna restate. I've never performed well consistently (meaning positive ROI for many months)

Good to know that since claiming is another thing that needed to prove, but since you already mentioned it's best to enjoy what you are doing right if you can earned from your strategy then continue and make it worth to your invested bankroll, and besides we are dealing inside gambling so no one can predict the possible outcome each month.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:55:35 AM

Good to know that since claiming is another thing that needed to prove, but since you already mentioned it's best to enjoy what you are doing right if you can earned from your strategy then continue and make it worth to your invested bankroll, and besides we are dealing inside gambling so no one can predict the possible outcome each month.

I'm also gonna watch this, the decision to make this kind of thread and share free prediction is good especially if most of the shared picks are winning picks. I tell you, if you have the consistency here, this might be your ticket to gain lots of followers and start giving premium picks.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 05:12:02 PM

of self limiting.

It really depends on personal game plan. It varies on every person and how he handles his betting strategies. I do agree that if a person has good knowledge of a particular sport and has been a supporter for so many years, the chance of winning is relatively high compared to people who bet with very little information on that sport.
You are right! When it comes to sports betting possible winning would really depend on your knowledge and risk management and strategies.
Some might be meticulous into their bets even on small margins or odds it does really depend on your personal goal.Some might not care at all
on percentage or stuff on monthly basis yet they do only play for the sake of fun.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:52:35 PM

I'm also gonna watch this, the decision to make this kind of thread and share free prediction is good especially if most of the shared picks are winning picks. I tell you, if you have the consistency here, this might be your ticket to gain lots of followers and start giving premium picks.
Yes the more you will watch the more you will learn about it, threats are coming from opposite the most but it is much better if you don’t give a shit make your own predictions, when you get your ticket just start learning after it concentrate on what you are gambling, when you will gamble with full of your effort it will give you better result as learning gives experience.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:24:27 PM

cool to see your betting list.
The Holland women match is on paper a win for the USA but i will go for the small chance the Dutch will win. What will be your pick OP ?

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
TheRealAwesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:44:15 PM

new tip added
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: