Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Joincoin (J) ToR Anonymous All Algorithm mining! NEW THREAD  (Read 47445 times)
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:46:27 PM

I installed the new windows x64 wallet can not be synchronized. Add a network node is useless, what is the solution? Another wallet does not support WIN 10 system, can correct it? Smiley

I had similar problem, it took too long to sync, I keep my Join, but what's going on... I don't know...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

Hi,

any chance that BIP65 gets implemented in the wallet? Would be needed to be able to trade Joincoin on BarterDEX, a decentralized exchange.

We might need the capability for micropayment, once transaction and network start to pick up fast.  Cheesy

Some news about? BTW it still go down.., and if I can ask, who control the thread.., can it be updated? Because there is still the TREX exchange.., and when some one look on it, can't find the proper exchanges Wink
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:08:03 PM

Working nodes in case someone can't connect:

addnode=arqrt6flqsd2i4ql.onion:17941
addnode=rn26rnspuc3q5xgc.onion:17941
addnode=em6xhxz23p24u5gy.onion:17941
addnode=l276teraoqm4zlht.onion:17941
addnode=drtevq326tweby2k.onion:17941
addnode=sjriwx4jzbwcraqu.onion:17941
addnode=4zos4s7dlvytkwqw.onion:17941
addnode=hsymaixvx4bvtex4.onion:17941
addnode=vqa7hnvicoi6grjd.onion:17941
addnode=2nkgkyugbp5gitkk.onion:17941
addnode=ao2bf6xomlujcdbn.onion:17941
addnode=gsmlz6gnk22kdij2.onion:17941
addnode=44lua5q55rqndwf4.onion:17941
addnode=yua5mpb42tcgdx5d.onion:17941
addnode=37vrcucavn2bapsb.onion:17941

Not your keys, not your coins!
KizaruOG

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:13:35 PM

There is no coin pair on Bittrex or I miss something?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:19:39 PM

Unfortunately it was delisted in May and the OP wasn't edited.

For now, there's only Novaexchange and Trade Satoshi exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/joincoin/#markets

I tried listing it to Yobit but they didn't care.

Not your keys, not your coins!
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 10:23:09 PM

Unfortunately it was delisted in May and the OP wasn't edited.

For now, there's only Novaexchange and Trade Satoshi exchanges: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/joincoin/#markets

I tried listing it to Yobit but they didn't care.

too you can use and CryptoDao, there is some trades too https://cryptodao.com/site/index/J , but everywhere the traders only dump it.., still hold few thousands J..., but will see for how long, the price unfortunately is going down cuz of lack of interest 
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 01:10:53 PM

Working nodes in case someone can't connect:

addnode=arqrt6flqsd2i4ql.onion:17941
addnode=rn26rnspuc3q5xgc.onion:17941
addnode=em6xhxz23p24u5gy.onion:17941
addnode=l276teraoqm4zlht.onion:17941
addnode=drtevq326tweby2k.onion:17941
addnode=4zos4s7dlvytkwqw.onion:17941
addnode=hsymaixvx4bvtex4.onion:17941
addnode=2nkgkyugbp5gitkk.onion:17941
addnode=ao2bf6xomlujcdbn.onion:17941
addnode=gsmlz6gnk22kdij2.onion:17941
addnode=44lua5q55rqndwf4.onion:17941
addnode=yua5mpb42tcgdx5d.onion:17941
addnode=37vrcucavn2bapsb.onion:17941

And you can use this for main nodes:

addnode=194.135.90.171
addnode=194.135.92.4
addnode=194.135.94.113

+ this TOR nodes:

addnode=gdhtrc7qoh3qowvf.onion:17941
addnode=zadd56rllxv7pynl.onion:17941

Have in the mind the TOR nodes time by time they change the address, so put just in case the standard IP nodes (you can check them always they are UP or no from here: https://bitnodes.net/status/)

Regards: SHNICI
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:15:38 PM

too you can use and CryptoDao, there is some trades too https://cryptodao.com/site/index/J

Beware of CryptoDAO: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2072965.0
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 01:21:44 AM

Thank you for the info.., IDK about.., some time ago I just decide to sell coins there.., some of them I sold on good price, and I try too to withdraw the BTC.., but it say not enough amount.. (they don't answer me back when I write them what's the minimum amount to withdraw BTC...) but the currency which I trade there I'm able to withdraw and I do w/o problem..
In the other hand you can sell something there and after with the BTC which you got you can buy other currency which you are able to withdraw and sell to other exchange at good price... Yes have to play much to get your BTC, but that's the way which I found to take my money back from there.
And in the future I'll be away from them for sure..., even if I don't have currency which can't trade at other exchange.

Regards: SHNICi
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 01:22:16 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 01:40:47 AM by DOGEbubble

Thank you for the info.., IDK about.., some time ago I just decide to sell coins there.., some of them I sold on good price, and I try too to withdraw the BTC.., but it say not enough amount.. (they don't answer me back when I write them what's the minimum amount to withdraw BTC...) but the currency which I trade there I'm able to withdraw and I do w/o problem..
In the other hand you can sell something there and after with the BTC which you got you can buy other currency which you are able to withdraw and sell to other exchange at good price... Yes have to play much to get your BTC, but that's the way which I found to take my money back from there.
And in the future I'll be away from them for sure..., even if I don't have currency which can't trade at other exchange.

This is probably because of what would happen when the China Cryptos Crackdown occurs. Every exchange has to cease operations; every company and its operations have to close and bite the bullets. It is surprising that this has not happened until now (for the "free-world" and borderless cryptos); not a long time ago, there were conferences about blockchain technologies with big companies joining discussions in China. I do not believe that they started with scammy minds when the company started.  Cheesy

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 02:28:49 AM

This is probably because of what would happen when the China Cryptos Crackdown occurs. Every exchange has to cease operations; every company and its operations have to close and bite the bullets. It is surprising that this has not happened until now (for the "free-world" and borderless cryptos); not a long time ago, there were conferences about blockchain technologies with big companies joining discussions in China. I do not believe that they started with scammy minds when the company started.  Cheesy

I don't know much about.., but today I just after you told me about DAo.., I try to take out almost all what's there...., it confirm the transactions(the exchange), I put on withdraw BTC from there and J ...., for both of them I still waiting (second day now), and they are with status: Unconfirm ...
I wrote them today to the email there.., I hope they will ship my coins ...
Lessons.., on the hard way :S
Ink_Time

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

When the client can update the client, the client version of the current I can not use a variety of methods can be synchronized (such as adding nodes method), I can only use the page wallet Undecided
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:21:21 PM

When the client can update the client, the client version of the current I can not use a variety of methods can be synchronized (such as adding nodes method), I can only use the page wallet Undecided

hmmm, for me it work with out any issue.., do you put the nodes in the conf file ? and what if you try to clean your J blockchain folder ( I mean try to remove the peers.dat, and all the .log files from the folder (stop the wallet before that), there to be the conf. file, the wallet.dat, and the folder with the blockchain) So leave in the folder only: (FOLDERS):"blocks", "chainstate", "onion" and "tor" ; (FILES): "joincoin.conf" and "wallet.dat" . Also remove everything else from there
DON'T FORGET TO COPY AND BACK UP YOUR WALLET.DAT FILE

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:00:38 AM

Hello,

Over 5 days and still can't get my coins out from CRYPTODAO, some one know how to ? I write MSG to the "ADMIN" email.., but still nothing, they never answer me back about anything which I ask Sad

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:57:01 AM

Hello,

Over 5 days and still can't get my coins out from CRYPTODAO, some one know how to ? I write MSG to the "ADMIN" email.., but still nothing, they never answer me back about anything which I ask Sad

You can try to contact these two guys.   Cheesy

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hello Administration/Coin Dev,

I am Jeff from CryptoDAO Limited. We are Providing Crypto Exchange,Multiwebwallet and Crypto Loan Services.
Currently we are very much active in Crypto market.
CryptoDAO Limited Registered in United Kingdom. Reg no:10739468
D&B D-U-N-S® Number: 222925156

Thank you

Jeff William
Marketing Manager
CryptoDAO Limited
E-mail: admin@cryptodao.com

Hello,

................  listed at the CryptoDAO. Everything look promising considering that there are two trading platform types and very mobile friendly.

Apparently, the exchange has to closed due to the China crackdown and breakdown of Cryptos. But is there any chance of having some of my friends's Joincoins Joincoins or Coino Coins return to them?

There are not many of them. ..............................
Thanks.

I am Valdemar from CryptoDAO Limited. We are Providing Crypto Exchange,Multiwebwallet and Crypto Loan Services.

Thank you

Valdemar
Asst. Marketing Manager
CryptoDAO Limited

Ink_Time

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:30:26 AM

hmmm, for me it work with out any issue.., do you put the nodes in the conf file ? and what if you try to clean your J blockchain folder ( I mean try to remove the peers.dat, and all the .log files from the folder (stop the wallet before that), there to be the conf. file, the wallet.dat, and the folder with the blockchain) So leave in the folder only: (FOLDERS):"blocks", "chainstate", "onion" and "tor" ; (FILES): "joincoin.conf" and "wallet.dat" . Also remove everything else from there

I tried your way, but it did not work. Anyway, thank you Cheesy
    SHNICI

View Profile WWW
    September 24, 2017, 03:30:14 PM

Hello,

You can try to contact these two guys.   Cheesy

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

I am Jeff from CryptoDAO Limited. We are Providing Crypto Exchange,Multiwebwallet and Crypto Loan Services.

Thank you

Jeff William
    Marketing Manager
    CryptoDAO Limited

Hello,

................  listed at the CryptoDAO. Everything look promising considering that there are two trading platform types and very mobile friendly.

Apparently, the exchange has to closed due to the China crackdown and breakdown of Cryptos. But is there any chance of having some of my friends's Joincoins Joincoins or Coino Coins return to them?

There are not many of them. ..............................
    Thanks.

I am Valdemar from CryptoDAO Limited. We are Providing Crypto Exchange,Multiwebwallet and Crypto Loan Services.

Thank you

Valdemar
    Asst. Marketing Manager
    CryptoDAO Limited

Thank you Dude.., but to me they don't sound like chinese ppl..., and all what I read and see about Cryptodao... it's a Asian exchange ...
    I know, some of them have issues with the connections to the exchanges now..., but really I don't know what they do at DAO....
    I try to take out some BTC from there before some got BAN from the government..., but w/o luck.
    The withdraw function on the server for BTC was "blocked" or something, and was unable to withdraw.., week + ago when I try they do withdraw.., but it's still pending"/not confirmed
    SHNICI

View Profile WWW
    September 24, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

What else you can do, is to copy only the wallet.dat 1st
      After you have your wallet.dat, remove all about the J which you have on your computer, the wallet (exe), all the folder.
      Remove and the J folder from the Roaming folder on your computer (like I say get wallet.dat back up, if you have J coins there), because in the "Joincoin" in roaming folder: C:\Users\your_PC_user_name\AppData\Roaming\Joincoin is the wallet.dat
      re download the wallet from the server (you can find there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318397.0 )
      or: WIN-x64 https://mega.nz/#!19QEkQpI!4QZrqjl_aXd6JvYkBB1GsmBEwu7YhwnXZOsPfUzTvT4  ; WIN-x86  https://mega.nz/#!Z94QgCQQ!REJNVK0gZjYVJsBv8nvR7w37NFxy3Vrwkn3QhOXdyn4 ; MAC https://mega.nz/#!h5wgGKjb!kRxCyJU3DKJXam8UzAeOjYJiSe3_HXXF5dYCgDuotVA

there is the WEB SITE: http://joincoinz.com/

Run the wallet again, and after it sync with the network (I hope it will be able to..., if no, just create new joincoin.conf ), stop the wallet, if you send/ship/mine coins to the wallet, remove the new wallet.dat file from the roaming folder and paste there your old wallet.dat .
      If your wallet.dat it's working fine after you run the wallet, you will see there your coins Wink

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi
      SHNICI

View Profile WWW
      September 24, 2017, 03:42:35 PM

just in case if you need nodes, my last which I have there ...., other members and DEV list in the last days too nodes.., so wish you luck

addnode=bkg6dzg5npr4vndp.onion:17941
      addnode=chokydfnmyfkm2v5.onion:17941
      addnode=gdhtrc7qoh3qowvf.onion:17941
      addnode=i5issnjbjgylefiy.onion:17941
      addnode=n3ihxbhihkxguzx2.onion:17941
      addnode=qzst2or5g5qh76pn.onion:17941
      addnode=xvhvqpc2c46giae4.onion:17941
      addnode=zadd56rllxv7pynl.onion:17941
      DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
      September 24, 2017, 04:08:58 PM
      Last edit: September 24, 2017, 07:09:26 PM by DOGEbubble

I suspect that it could be due to bloated blockchain files and possible data-leak issues when a crypto gets old. I have similar problem of having a Joincoin wallet client which stopped syncing a month ago, while running at least for a week on Windown 7 x64. I rerun it without success. I have to temporary move the the wallet file to another computer (on Vista x86) without a glitch. I have yet to test the above methods when I get enough time.

Considering that Joincoin has been about 3 years old with block time of 45 seconds and actual block time of 140 seconds over the past 500 blocks (over 20 hours), the Joincoin blockchain files size is increasing at least 4x  vs bitcoin (which has a block time of greater than 9 minutes at present.)

In order to keep Joincoin running smoothly, we might need to consider a swap to a new coin with pretty much the same algos (with new difficulty adjustments ?) and everything else, except for relatively mild but important modifications to keep Joincoin functioning well in the coming years.

The relatively small amounts of unclaimed Joincoin balance should be kept and allowed to dispense only to a new faucet address (which would be the basis of a upcoming (non-mining) mobile (and mobile only) Apps for both Apple and Android phones, with free games and direct payouts in (hybrid) either Joincoins or CoinoCoins.

Due to limited amount of available faucet balances (which depends on the donations presently mostly by me), a "halving"-like concept has to be programmed and to run automatically, regardless how fast and how many persons sign up for the games. To stay attractive, either faucet balances and payouts have to increase or the Joincoin price has to rise; otherwise, the program will die out very soon. In any circumstance, the calculated average daily payout has to be similar or better than the present Joincoin faucet @Cryptoguru site of 0.02J x0.0025=0.05 cents or up to 1 cent daily, whichever is higher to kept people stay engaged in using the Apps and adopting the promoted coins in general. With this increased "User interests", getting relisted at Bittrex or other bigger exchange sites could become a reality.

The Faucets at Tradesatochi are back. The old Joincoin faucet balance is gone. I will contact the admin and restart a faucet in one month. In the meanwhile, please help to (free-) vote in Coino CNO to be listed there, now the 4th one the list, likely will be listed there within one month. The faucets there have protections against dripping from faucets by a different user/account using the same desktop (or smartphone?)

This quote @Coino Forum explained some of the features:

The magnificent image of THE NEW COIN cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.

There are more images which I do not have the chance to show or are to roll out in the coming campaigns in general. A preparation mode could be started in about 2 months, at least for some the first waves of new coin users to get used to opening accounts or keeping or trading cryptos.

The goal is Friends refer and teach Friends and be rewarded. The details have yet to be carved in the stone.  Cheesy

A dedicated forum for this purpose could be up and running in 2-3 months but a full-functioning App would only occur about one month afterward. (p.s., a dedicated "ICO"-like campaign would not be needed due to the App having built-in Affiliate programs and requirements; on the other hand, a long-term, relatively slowly increased user bases is more desirable; the Joincoin network probably cannot handle more than 1-10 millions transactions per day well.)  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
          Print  

Jump to: