Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The new dark age  (Read 2205 times)
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:34:07 PM

I told you guys! For years I've been telling you! I told you! I've seen this happening for years now. I told you to prepare!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 11:00:20 PM

Friends

Prepare for a new dark age. Today the JPY trades at 117 which is a signal we are in for a big big crash.

The era of the USA is finally over. Soon the western world will self destruct and we will enter a new dark age.

The future is here. AS western civilization self destructs over the coming weeks and months let us be thankful we are alive and have each other to keep our positive momentum going.

So where is the proof that destruction for the west is coming?
Did you see how many times the neighbour country and a eastern country; Yuan/ China devaluated the last couple of weeks?
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 12:02:20 AM

It's too much what OP is saying but he is not in the wrong track, if we are going to try to predict the future, we need to consider all of the current trends, and all of the current trends point at some sort of collapse.
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:22:03 AM

Lack of Direct Adoption does't mean that bitcoin is useless. Bitcoin is here for less than 5 years realistically. FIATs are present by over a hundred.
Treat bitcoin like any foreign currency right now, can you buy groceries in US for Euro or Pounds? Can you use yuan outside China to buy stuff?
And with bitcoin you have far more options than just exchange it to your national FIAT.

Ahah, problem being that a foreign currency might expands its notoriety and value by being backed by the country in which it is. What about a foreign currency EVERYWHERE? Like what would be the point of EUR if you can't use it in Europe? Cause that's a bit what bitcoin is ^^

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 04:06:29 PM

Friends

Prepare for a new dark age. Today the JPY trades at 117 which is a signal we are in for a big big crash.

The era of the USA is finally over. Soon the western world will self destruct and we will enter a new dark age.

The future is here. AS western civilization self destructs over the coming weeks and months let us be thankful we are alive and have each other to keep our positive momentum going.

Hola abs350. So the JPY at 117 is the sign.  Shocked  All the world which is waiting this signal must act now because after one minute will be very late. But what to do to save ourselves? I think that the first thing that I will do will be to put my head under the bed. In this way at least the head will be safe forever. Then will take my hands and will put those in the locker. Being locked there no one can touch those. So even the hands are safe. Remain the body and the legs. At my home there are not more safe places. So must go to the neighbor. Maybe he, giving some Darkcoin (must be paid with something that have to do with Dark Age) can find some corner where to put at least my legs. He has a bigger home that mine. As about the body, for the moment, have no idea where to put. I will remain without sleep this night and maybe will find some solution. And after found with do another post here to help all the others.  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: