Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] JIFFY COIN |SHA256 - 5.1M Max Coins | on YOBIT and SAFECEX  (Read 20047 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:03:49 AM

I agree with ipominer comments and thanks for your support with the pool.

Im looking at doing the following

Total "usable" max coin supply to 5.2 Million

Burn 220 000 coins (4.06%)
108400 development premine in my control (2%) to honour initial post.
91600 Escrow premine also for development (1.69%) will investigate suitable third party but reccomendations are more than welcome from respected members.

If the community want to burn the escrow premine 91600 and not put it towards development. I wont be happy but want the coin to succeed so not planning on handing it all to escrow. This also opens up the ability for someone to help coordinate the use of these funds. Volunteers?

I Have more to add but will do in a few hours time with other updates and progress.

I will update the op then giving enough time to get responses as once coins are burned theres no going back.

Why won't you be happy?  Burning the "escrow" part of the premine  would be honoring the initial post.

Coupled with the fact that you and your boys probably were responsible for most of the hashpower on launch, it sounds to me like you are VERY happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jiffy_dev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:14:06 AM

91600 Escrow premine also for development (1.69%) will investigate suitable third party but reccomendations are more than welcome from respected members.

If the community want to burn the escrow premine 91600 and not put it towards development. I wont be happy but want the coin to succeed so not planning on handing it all to escrow. This also opens up the ability for someone to help coordinate the use of these funds. Volunteers?

I Have more to add but will do in a few hours time with other updates and progress.

I will update the op then giving enough time to get responses as once coins are burned theres no going back.

Why won't you be happy?  Burning the "escrow" part of the premine  would be honoring the initial post.

Coupled with the fact that you and your boys probably were responsible for most of the hashpower on launch, it sounds to me like you are VERY happy.

Development needs funds so the more we have the more we can provide. And not to me to anyone doing work. Servers etc.

I had no part on the insane hash rate and that was not good for the miners at all. The specs were all on the op and code available so this is as open as it gets.

If you like the concept and ideas being worked on please stick around.  Otherwise you are just annoying me.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:18:52 AM

Development needs funds so the more we have the more we can provide. And not to me to anyone doing work. Servers etc.

I had no part on the insane hash rate and that was not good for the miners at all. The specs were all on the op and code available so this is as open as it gets.

If you like the concept and ideas being worked on please stick around.  Otherwise you are just annoying me.

Sorry that you are "annoyed" by legitimate questions.  2% used to be enough to accomplish the things you set out to do in the OP. 

I'm very troubled by your oversight that resulted in your premine becoming MUCH larger than you had originally led on to believe.

Even if you do the right thing and burn down to 2%, I do question your competence, as will other investors in the future.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:20:31 AM

[ANN] NINJA - JIFFY COIN SHA256

Specifications

GitHub Source:  https://github.com/hirosakaim/JIFFYCOIN.git

Details:
    SHA256D Proof of Work based on Bitcoin 0.8.99
    21,000,000 Total Coins
    50 coins per block; halving every 50,000 blocks
    3 minute block intervals
    10 block difficulty adjustments
    Premined 2%

Sample JiffyCoin.conf

[/list]
    Code:
    rpcuser=username
    rpcpassword=password
    rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
    daemon=1
    server=1
    listen=1
    port=15579
    rpcport=15578
    addnode=185.61.148.218
    addnode=185.86.149.151
    addnode=142.54.185.146
    addnode=192.52.166.80
    addnode=31.17.115.103
    addnode=37.59.18.108

Mining Pools

https://jif.suprnova.cc

https://www.ipominer.com/

The Plan is for JiffyCoin to create a Freelance/Job network based soley on crypto currencies.  People looking for programmers/freelancers within the crypto scene will be able to register and post work to be done as well as get ratings for employers and workers.

Note on Premine:
      Premine is 2% and will be used to help with awareness, development  and adoption.

Why SHA256?

SHA256 is aimed to allow miners with old mining equipment to get use out of them, or beginners to get involved in mining at lower costs.

Bounties

Send me a message if interested in helping with the following.

• Mac wallet

• Windows Wallet
       https://mega.nz/#!PVQzAB5b!gxqnhBe37El0-npQBav5Y1Duly4JVoidfn5pKQV5i5I

• Mobile Wallet Android

• Block Explorer
      https://chainz.cryptoid.info/jif/

[/list]
      [/quote]

Quoted for future reference. 
      jiffy_dev (OP)

Activity: 42
      Merit: 0

View Profile
      January 13, 2016, 05:31:40 AM

Sorry that you are "annoyed" by legitimate questions.  2% used to be enough to accomplish the things you set out to do in the OP. 

I'm very troubled by your oversight that resulted in your premine becoming MUCH larger than you had originally led on to believe.

Even if you do the right thing and burn down to 2%, I do question your competence, as will other investors in the future.

Fair enough, lets see what others have to say also. I get the impression you wont be happy if all the premine was burned and just accuse me of mining all the coins to date.

What is best for the coin and project needs to be done here. Im still only holding 2% for development.  Id even go as far as saying if im not allowed to use the escrow and still have it used for development is better than burning it. Unless you just want a quick dump and move on.
      dbt1033
      Legendary

View Profile
      January 13, 2016, 05:35:51 AM

Fair enough, lets see what others have to say also. I get the impression you wont be happy if all the premine was burned and just accuse me of mining all the coins to date.

What is best for the coin and project needs to be done here. Im still only holding 2% for development.  Id even go as far as saying if im not allowed to use the escrow and still have it used for development is better than burning it. Unless you just want a quick dump and move on.

Then put the ENTIRE premine in escrow if those are your intentions.  Otherwise, your motives are questionable.
      jimlite
      Legendary

Activity: 1848
      Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
      January 13, 2016, 06:00:18 AM

I will give dev the benefit of the doubt, just saying with all that is going on with retargeting and coin becoming rarer and larger premine, I would hope dev would be more vocal here and fill us in at least once a day until the coin is standing on it's own two legs.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
      NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      Ancient Money