Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop-pepe.art  (Read 1035 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:51:49 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2023, 05:04:56 AM by Premgen

About Airdrop Pepe
What is the project about?

Airdrop Pepe (AIRPEPE) is a community-owned meme token which airdrops its half supply to the community. It comes with renounced ownership, burned LP tokens, no reserved team supply and no taxes.

What makes your project unique?

With half the supply airdropped to our community, the contract ownership renounced and 100% of the LP burned we're a truly community-owned meme token.

History of your project.

We're a new project which just stealth & fair launched. Our team, however, is very experienced with DeFi and is aiming to build something big.

What’s next for your project?

The next step on our roadmap is our airdrop where we give away 50% of the total supply.

What can your token be used for?

We're planning to launch several DEX tools in the near future, including an own swap and staking options.

CLAIM Airdrop
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zahasi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 11:15:52 AM

I have sent you a PM regarding this.
Engine-IT

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:24:42 PM

Hey guys I am going to be upgrading my site which I have over 300 clients but I need someone who can make a site from scratch and more functional. Its basically a premium site that allows people access to netflix accounts etc.

All will be explained if need more details. I need it to be automated for bitcoins.

I can pay for the project or I can split the profits (profits will make you more money than a flat pay as I have a lot of active clients atm)

We can help you to develop a new site with more features including Bitcoin as a payment method.
bitcoinear

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:50:59 AM

Could you provide some information about the tech behind your site? Programming language (PHP, Python, Ruby, Java,...).
It would help me to make you an offer.
chokesir

Activity: 196

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 10:20:13 PM

Hey guys I am going to be upgrading my site which I have over 300 clients but I need someone who can make a site from scratch and more functional. Its basically a premium site that allows people access to netflix accounts etc.

All will be explained if need more details. I need it to be automated for bitcoins.

I can pay for the project or I can split the profits (profits will make you more money than a flat pay as I have a lot of active clients atm)

I like both offers;
Payment or split the revenue.
However from what i see you just need a
fresh design with custom backend + frontend.
Users can sign up and pay for 'packages'
In their account they can access,

Is that correct?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: