Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:13:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.  (Read 2565 times)
torac (OP)
Donator

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 10:18:09 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2012, 10:45:28 PM by torac

I am very excited to bring you this awesome, high-quality service and I am looking forward for my first customers!

I can host you high quality dedicated servers for different games. See the prices below:

Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, Half Life 1
12 slots - 12$ / month
14 slots - 16$ / month
16 slots - 19$ / month
18 slots - 22$ / month
20 slots - 25$ / month
22 slots - 28$ / month
22 slots - 31$ / month
24 slots - 34$ / month
26 slots - 37$ / month
28 slots - 40$ / month
30 slots - 43$ / month
32 slots - 46$ / month
You get 5% discount of you pay for 3 months. 10% discount if you pay for 6 months, 20% discount if you pay for 1 year
SAMP servers
25 slots - 15$
50 slots - 30$
100 slots - 45$
150 slots - 60$
200 slots - 80$
You get 5% discount of you pay for 3 months. 10% discount if you pay for 6 months, 20% discount if you pay for 1 year

Uptime : 99.9%

Server locations : Romania, Europe
Speed of servers : Very high speed, low latency.

Contact me if you have any questions or if you are interested in using this service.
Payment methods : Paypal, Moneybookers(skrill), Payza(alertpay), Bitcoin, Webmoney
If you pay with Bitcoin or moneybookers you get 10% discount.
Payments with paypal are suspended for 2 months for this service.
Thank you very much in advance!
10% of all the profits made with the bitcoin payment method will be donated to bitcointalk.org forum, for the growth of this forum.

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 10:45:35 PM

[WTS]Cheap Private Torrent Tracker Invites and Accounts - Any type of T-Shirt - 100% cotton - NZBS.ORG accounts - HDBITS.ORG - The Best HD Tracker In The World
I will donate 10% of all the money I make on this forum to bitcointalk.org staff. This is the correct, legit, smart course of action. - Dedicated servers for Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: GO, CS:S, CSCZ, etc.

Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 06:15:59 AM

Contact me if you have any questions or problems.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 22, 2012, 11:09:50 AM

Contact me if there are any problems or questions.
Thank you very much to everyone!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 04:18:24 AM

Contact me if you have any problems or questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 23, 2012, 06:19:47 PM

Merry christmas everyone! (This is for those who won't check the forum tomorrow, I am telling you this now)
Thank you very much to everyone who bought from me!
Contact me if there's any problems or questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 12:44:52 AM

Merry christmas everyone! (This is for those who won't check the forum tomorrow, I am telling you this now)
Thank you very much to everyone who bought from me!
Contact me if there's any problems or questions.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 02:25:36 AM

Merry Christmas everyone!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 25, 2012, 06:51:31 PM

Please check this thread often, it will be updated, I will also lower the prices sometimes in the future maybe, I might also increase some of the prices, it depends on demand and several other things.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 04:29:48 AM

Contact me if any problems or questions.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 08:04:27 AM

I'm sorry but is your donation just a way to spam the boards?

I am pretty sure if any other member did the same thing they'd be banned.
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 12:06:36 PM

I don't spam anything, I just bump my thread.
I don't see your problem, there are no such rules to limit the bumping, I can bump my threads every 5 minutes if I want to.
I see no problem in that, if you think this is a huge problem let me know.
Talking is easy, donating is not so easy. I donated 10 BTC which is 130$. If I was a bad guy do you think I would donate that much?
Did you donate 10 BTC ? Would you donate 10 BTC like I did? I can't imagine you doing it. So please, cut the crap, and let me be, I didn't do anything wrong to you. Actually if you were my customer I'd treat you with utmost respect and provide you awesome prices.
I understand your frustration but please understand I am not doing anything wrong.
Have a great day and sorry if you feel like I offended you. I did not intend to offend you but I had to answer to your reply and why you feel like I just did something so wrong.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 12:08:06 PM

You are also not a moderator here, staff member, or anything else, no staff member got any problems with me, I think I can open as many threads as I want into the goods section, 100 if I want to, I see no such rules to prevent it. ANd I can also bump it every 3 hours if I want, I see no rules to prevent that.
If a staff members have a problem please tell me asap to fix and delete my threads and to bump less often.
Thank you very much. I hope I didn't cause problems.

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 02:33:21 PM

Thank you very much to everyone once again!
I greatly appreciate all my customers, you have my utmost respect.
In case you have any problems or you are not happy with what you bought from me please let me know to refund you or give you something else.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 12:58:25 AM

I don't see your problem, there are no such rules to limit the bumping, I can bump my threads every 5 minutes if I want to.
Talking is easy, donating is not so easy. I donated 10 BTC which is 130$. If I was a bad guy do you think I would donate that much?
Did you donate 10 BTC ? Would you donate 10 BTC like I did? I can't imagine you doing it. So please, cut the crap, and let me be, I didn't do anything wrong to you. Actually if you were my customer I'd treat you with utmost respect and provide you awesome prices.
I understand your frustration but please understand I am not doing anything wrong.
Have a great day and sorry if you feel like I offended you. I did not intend to offend you but I had to answer to your reply and why you feel like I just did something so wrong.
Yeah, I'm not a moderator, and I'm not trying to be one. But please take a look at this post by a moderator: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131889.msg1416908#msg1416908
torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 02:14:25 AM

Yeah, I'm not a moderator, and I'm not trying to be one. But please take a look at this post by a moderator: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=131889.msg1416908#msg1416908

I just saw the post which was made after you posted in my thread.

Thanks a lot, I didn't know. From now on I will bump my threads every 26 hours.

I'm sorry for the trouble, I am sure you can live with my previous spam which I made by mistake without knowledge of that rule, they should add a sticky thread informing us of such things!

Happy holidays!

torac (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 04:07:08 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: