Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucet Emporium's Bitcoin Raffle | Our Solution To Traditional Lotteries  (Read 795 times)
FaucetEmporium (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:58:28 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2016, 12:01:04 AM by FaucetEmporium

Faucet Emporium's Bitcoin Raffle

There's Always A Winner, Might As Well Be You

We Get It!

- Your Tired Of Buying Tickets And Never Winning
- Your Fed Up With Outrageous Odds
- You Want To Play And Not Break The Bank
- You Don't Want To Pay Crazy Fees When You Actually Win

We get that. We believe in setting a standard for these types of games.
That's why we developed a live raffle right on Faucet Emporium. Short rounds with
a big prize. Users buy tickets and therefore raise the jackpot. You get all the important
information live as it happens. You can see your odds, tickets, players, and of course the jackpot.

No need to break the bank or wait days for the drawing. A round is 24HRS, so you have enough time to plan a strategy. If your a serious player who likes to put pressure on other players, theres the ability to deposit Bitcoin. You'll have all the resources necessary to win. Our simple design allows everyone to play and know exactly what's going on.

We're very happy to have finally released The Raffle after weeks of development.
 Our users have been asking for new ways to win Bitcoin, and this was right on the dot.
Because it is new, The Raffle will be monitored and changed as new features are added.
More information can be found on Faucet Emporium, as well as on our FAQ.

https://i.imgur.com/3Avv6oq.png

Winner Of Last Jackpot
Darth Veda
Jackpot Amount
0.00001440BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:44:16 AM

Your website has lots of ads, why it's not disabled on raffle page? it's so annoying.
How's the winner chosen, i can't find in faq about fairness of your raffle game.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 06:56:26 AM

May I know how the winner of the raffle will be chosen? TBH, your website and other raffle game website have not much different except that your game is rigged. If not, prove that your raffle game is provably fair.

Your website has lots of ads, why it's not disabled on raffle page? it's so annoying.
How's the winner chosen, i can't find in faq about fairness of your raffle game.
Use AdBlock. There is like 10+ ads in that single page. :O

Life sucks.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:23:03 AM

I saw at your site there is tickets. How much is the ticket each people can bought? It is no much different with pevpot as I see because if there is no limit it will be the same as usual raffle, big whale will win again. Let say you bought 0.01 that should be 20k of tickets so compare to people only buy 10 or 100 tickets your chance will be so low to win that prize
FaucetEmporium (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:23:30 PM

I saw at your site there is tickets. How much is the ticket each people can bought? It is no much different with pevpot as I see because if there is no limit it will be the same as usual raffle, big whale will win again. Let say you bought 0.01 that should be 20k of tickets so compare to people only buy 10 or 100 tickets your chance will be so low to win that prize
Hello BTCevo,

Thanks for the question. There is no limit on the amount of tickets one can purchase. Our site currently has each ticket set at 0.00000050BTC. We aren't fond of a fluctuating price for tickets, so we made it a non-fluctuating price. The standard we wanted to achieve was to be different. Traditional raffles allow you to buy as many tickets as you want, which we also allow. Unfortunately, they usually don't provide any relevant information that can help you strategize. They don't provide your chance of winning. In some cases, they won't even let you see the amount of tickets in the raffle. If you think there are 100 tickets in the raffle, but in reality there are only 5, then you'll spend more money than you need to just to have an assurance.

A raffle is a raffle. The person with the most tickets has a better chance of winning, you can't change that. What we do is provide all the information necessary to empower a user to strategize. If you know your chance of winning as well as the amount of tickets in the raffle, it allows you to plan out the best way to win. As we say, "Someone's Going To Win, Might As Well Be You". That means, you'll always have a chance to win if you play, regardless of the amount of tickets that you purchase.

Thanks for awesome question! We hope that this information answers all the questions that you had. If you have more questions or suggestions, let us know.
FaucetEmporium (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:32:10 PM

We apologize for the ads on The Raffle Page. Our team is currently petitioning the idea of removing ads on that page specifically. We are also currently adding the FAQs that were mentioned above.
The winner is chosen just like any other raffle. Users are assigned a number for in account for the tickets that they purchased. At the point of drawing, a random number is chosen. Whichever user appears for that random number is pronounced the winner on the pot.
We hope this answers your question!
FaucetEmporium (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 10:40:11 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 01:58:49 AM by FaucetEmporium

May I know how the winner of the raffle will be chosen? TBH, your website and other raffle game website have not much different except that your game is rigged. If not, prove that your raffle game is provably fair.

Use AdBlock. There is like 10+ ads in that single page. :O
You may certainly know! Each ticket purchased by a user is assigned a separate number. At the point of the drawing, a random number is chosen and the user with that number is pronounced that winner. The raffle winner is not chosen using a seed hash or client seed.
It is very unfortunate that you do not have faith in our website, but it is understandable. To many times have people and corporations scammed users. We founded FaucetEmporium so that users would recognize a trusted brand in the midst of all of the untrusted. It is also very clear that not a single user has to use FaucetEmporium, if one does not like/trust us that's fine. We respect the opinions of everyone.
We hope that this has answered your question. If you have any more, don't hesitate to let us know!
FaucetEmporium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 12:48:04 PM

A new Raffle has just started. Will you be the next winner?
PayCon (CON)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:08:33 PM

Is there a BCT topic for your PayCon raffle?
FaucetEmporium (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 01:35:02 PM

Is there a BCT topic for your PayCon raffle?

There is not but we will discuss creating one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: