Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:26:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think who can tell when our luck come?
we - 11 (10.1%)
Fortune teller - 7 (6.4%)
none of the above - 91 (83.5%)
Total Voters: 109

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can tell that when our luck come to us?  (Read 8801 times)
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:45:41 PM

no one can tell if you are lucky for that day or not in my opinion it is better to stay away from gambling if you feel that it might turn out in a bad way for you
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:44:06 PM

We don't even know when is our luck come, it's just a sudden thing that rarely come to our life
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:56:33 PM

well you can predict it yourself if its your lucky day or not, if you win a lottery ticket then its most probably a pretty lucky day for you, but either way i would not recommend to gamble too much

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:06:21 PM

fortune teller would just take a lot of money from you and tell nonsense i wouldnt believe it, you should feel when you are lucky and when you are not, its the only way to predict that
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:23:29 PM

well you can predict it yourself or have a dream that one day you will be lucky enough to hit big wins, though that has never happened to me and i doubt that its possible to happen for me
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:31:59 AM

no one can tell if you are lucky for that day or not in my opinion it is better to stay away from gambling if you feel that it might turn out in a bad way for you

well, yes. But our common sense is always with us to decide whether we are going for just too much. You cant dream ( well, you can but should not ) of making 100 btc with a 0.001 deposit . Being realistic and wise is the best luck.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:59:41 AM

making 100 btc with a 0.001 deposit . Being realistic and wise is the best luck.
If you want to be realistic then you should not gamble ever.If you know the house edge.

well you can predict it yourself or have a dream that one day you will be lucky enough to hit big wins, though that has never happened to me and i doubt that its possible to happen for me
I think it is funny to get a dream or to know if you are gonna get lucky or not by any means.It doesn't has any effect.

Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 10:40:41 AM

I heard someone saying that fortune teller knows that when our luck comes to us but for me no because our luck is in our hands
Who made our luck? we because we are have own decision not the fortune teller can decide what we choose to bet..

Share your thoughts

I don't agree to you nor to any fortune teller..lol
You say luck is in your hands,then why don't you use it and go and become rich somewhere? Grin
The fact is Luck is random and definately it comes to eveyone some point in life and doesn't stay for long.
frendsento

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:36:50 AM

Well the best thing we can do is predict what will probably be the outcome  , but we can never know when we are lucky unless we try it our self if you win large sum of bitcoins with a very small capital then probably you can tell that luck is on your side!
phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:19:27 PM

I heard someone saying that fortune teller knows that when our luck comes to us but for me no because our luck is in our hands
Who made our luck? we because we are have own decision not the fortune teller can decide what we choose to bet..

Share your thoughts

fuck those fortune tellers. its already 2016 but those BS still exist, i hate them spreading BS on media. for me no one knows when our luck will come, even us. its unevitable and unpredictable. it will just come out of no where and say "surprise madah pakah!" Grin
znickelbackz

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:08:50 PM

ancient asian fortune tellers were good (not sure about present ones), and they left good books to teach the work, and there are still ppl keep reading them and become good fortune tellers, but not many. call this asian case fortune teller may not exactly right, though.
about creating luck with your own hands, i can't see it work anywhere on gambling. i think using it on gambling is misuse.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:39:16 PM

I honestly don't think there's such thing as luck. Maybe we make our own "luck", but it's all up to RNGesus. Maybe he makes our luck? Grin go ask him!

But seriously. Luck is an opinion. You could get a winning streak, only to lose everything straight after. Was that good luck, or bad luck? Or maybe just plain old odds at work? Id say the latter.

Most of this "luck" is myth, supersticio and bs.
busybee7

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:53:45 PM

no one can predict that, only you can have some ideas on whether you are lucky for that day or not, i think its better not to gamble if you dont feel like being very lucky
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:58:32 PM

Share your thoughts

i think its just sugestion,luck not come twice,and if that happen,thats not luck anymore,yes i said if you luck for two or three time in one situation,its not luck anymore,its just effect what you prepare before,and i absolutely dont know when my luck come,even i never ask to people when it come.

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:06:01 PM

None of the above

Luck is just luck, you can't see it coming, if you win then you will know that you are lucky

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:14:08 PM

You can try to visit a fortune teller some times they are right, but the most of them just lie.
If I was you if you feel not lucky today that don't play.
When you feel like happy and have luck try to play if you win and win I think it is your lucky day.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
gizane

Activity: 385

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:31:15 PM

Well the best thing we can do is predict what will probably be the outcome  , but we can never know when we are lucky unless we try it our self if you win large sum of bitcoins with a very small capital then probably you can tell that luck is on your side!

How are you going to predict the outcome? This is not going to work though because it is random. The one that you need is keep on trying when the time comes I am sure everyone will get to their luck just pray hard and work hard I believe it will come someday
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:44:32 PM

How are you going to predict the outcome? This is not going to work though because it is random. The one that you need is keep on trying when the time comes I am sure everyone will get to their luck just pray hard and work hard I believe it will come someday

Yes, No one can tell you when you will win or when you will loose.
All those predictors of your luck are just guessing in my opinion and you should never rely on them blindly. Instead of relying on somebody else we must groom to predict ourselves, then we can produce better results always for sure.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:05:38 PM

unfortunately not so easy and if Fortune teller can tell when our luck come to us i'm pretty sure nobody will lost from gambling and lot of gambling site

will be bankrupt because too much people win from gambling
sinisuba

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:16:27 PM

unfortunately not so easy and if Fortune teller can tell when our luck come to us i'm pretty sure nobody will lost from gambling and lot of gambling site

will be bankrupt because too much people win from gambling

True haha, if it only were that easy - all of us would be Bill Gates (considering we have enough money to afford the fortune teller) Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: