Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need PRO people who wish to spread the bitcoin love! Self-investors preferred  (Read 235 times)
Cmachne79 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:47:02 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 12:21:09 PM by Cmachne79

Hello everyone,

Allow me to introduce myself randomly somewhere in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1369738.msg13956905#msg13956905

Now then, I belong to the South Asia region and I had been directly involved in the complete life cycle of mobile-based digital product/value added services which includes coming up with the initial idea, business development,  pricing, product development & enhancing customer experience using focus groups (real people sampling from different sets of usage behavior, background, education, age etc.), fully developed and introduced industry first 1-click monetization for mobile apps, webites and mobile websites(using in-house SMS, HTTP, VOMS, IN  and HXC technologies together) , revenue generation (with proven track record of surpassing targets everytime), marketing and more marketing including conventional BTL + ATL and newer mobile advertising, social networks (twitter, facebook), SMS broadcast, IVR calls, Top-up flash message,  3rd party vendor management, finance, legal & regulatory tasks, branding , PR and ensuring customer excellence for a service provider. Yeah the experience pretty much covers everything and somehow you just have to go through all these processes yourself if its an innovative product and 70% of my products were industry first in the Country. Its been almost 2 years since I decided to quit because I wanted to stop living someone else's dream and start living my own since then I had been on a pursuit of entrepreneurship and been working on a few ideas all related to the digital medium (not to mention almost broke lol but hey such is the price to pay, hoping to catch up on good luck sometime soon, no way i want to go back to the corporate grind and things which people call as "jobs" but they're really just soul drainers built to snatch away the very life you've got)

I had been following up with Bitcoin pretty closely and I think I just might have a few innovative ideas for B2C products revolving around content & entertainment category and also which do not selfishly qualify as wall-gardened services and demand exclusivity in order to retain market share and making money like a greedy mofo (which almost everyone seems to be following these days).  Goal is to introduce and educate a lot of potential customers on the proper use of bitcoin and also develop a user experience unlike any other which works on the same principal but with a better and if possible, unprecedented innovation (really its just re-inventing the wheel and tailoring it for specific market based on their usage history, user profile, likes, dislikes, on-peak off-peak usage etc
Important thing to believe is that right now, having more people to use bitcoin is a win-win situation for all of us and many of us to come every day. Any product from us should act as a contribution towards a bigger goal and all should be supported equally and criticized heavily and honestly by the community. It just so happens that who ever comes up a unique idea first, penetrates the audience's interest and generates the most attention and also revenue, though who knows second product based on something similar by someone else one day might even do way better but focusing just on exclusivity and utilizing all energy to retain the "leadership" and that too over some digital product is really absurd in this day and age. Leaders create, followers follow (or some quote like that which I cant really recall right now). We are all followers here for sure but no harm in trying for something new and somewhat fresh.

So who I am really looking for are some bright individuals who should be able to handle the following departments (as an individual or as an whole depends on how it goes but basically supervising and being responsible the dedicated role) Note : Race, country, color, skin, gender doesn't matter, the more diversed the team is, the more the better it is for a good success story! just don't be a prick thats all):

- Business development ( Analysis, intelligence, business logic, pricing etc)

- Legal & regulatory( THIS is by far the MOST important thing. People who work or have worked professionally in the area of telecoms, ISPs, payment processors, banks etc.When you introduce something which plays around with people's money , you simply need a superman who knows inside out and does not insist on "backdoors" to a problem. There is a backdoor issue just about everywhere e.g. if some customer is unhappy due to a fault in the product, a backdoor is shown such as what paypal or banks do in order to shut the customer up and not to dig deeper in the solutions due to certain defined SOPs or just because they think its too much of an hassle for a single customer out of millions.That is not the attitude I want, customers always come first.) Hey in fact, most of the customer service related issues can also be dealt by this guy come to think of it , heh.

- PR ( people belong to the digital press, TV , social media etc. People having connections with opinion leaders who can generate and trigger a chain reaction in case of any breakthrough, people are hooked on to media all the time so the coverage could be related to product itself, stories around the people behind it, media stunt, following up constantly in case some issue has been escalated to a court  sentenced to death etc lol you catch the drift right?)

- Technical (front end development,back end development, Android & iOS apps, Mobile sites and websites HTML5/JS and of course the whole bitcoin integration in all the mentioned .. and yes, security , without security nothing is safe these days)

It does seem like a whole company but trust me it isn't much work if all individuals are bright enough to take part / swap others role for gaining experience and giving an extra helping hand. Things surely happen faster this way. I simply just cant work with people who don't show compassion to the end-product and say things like "I have done my part, that's his job not mine" . That's not how ideas or startups roll , again this is not a one-off project where I can just pay you the coin for the services provided and move on.

As for myself, I can promise you coming up with a working business model, annual uptake forecast and the projections for at least an year (more than year is not needed for a commercial B2C product/service anyway, in many cases its less than 6 or 3 if it really sucks), profit/loss statement, monitoring and daily report, Capex / Opex , potential business partners if needed, agreements processing and legislative trusted support in the market, new methods of interaction, known and tested methods of marketing and sales for the target market, enhancement on a product level and on a technical level (new integrations, new mediums) in order to keep the user interest intact, customer life cycle management, keeping track on realistic timelines per task, campaigns, barter deals with brands, co-branding/venturing with any top popular brand in the Country (this isn't an issue at all really, mostly all FMCG people who have worked at least once together know each other and all their contacts as well, its just how solid you think your idea is with little or no risk involved). I will promise you customers as well as a network of resourceful and trusted colleagues and friends who will help us gain all the info we need about the market. The same sort of support is expected from you, and with you should come with a network of resources willing to help us out or at least someone to consult in case external support is required. The outsource model will fit in perfectly for development (but if someone is a coder himself/herself then its better that he do it along with a team of his choice) .This is not some freelancer job where I require a specific task, this is more like finding people who agree mutually on the goals, share their vision, share their views, establish trust, give complete and honest feedback on everything, take responsibility cause after all its  going to be OUR thing, not some service creation project for some b2b and other bullshit, its all for our mighty beloved bitcoin, hail! hail! Smiley lastly, As you know the BTC price is hitting an all-time high so this is the perfect time to create awareness and develop real use cases for it. So really need to get in touch with those who are interested.
Plan in short, making sure it launches and then make it a viable business (maybe expand it to other Countries? that is something this community will decide) After launch,need to make sure it keeps its upstream trend till the time comes to phase out , only to discover that it simply evolved to a newer and better..something else. (we'll just have to see what is hot when the time comes to phase out Smiley Not really in the favor of selling it off to some vendor from China for a bunch of money. I believe you should never sell something if it has been worked wholeheartedly and passionately upon but hey, if the thing isn't generating any revenue and some sucker comes up asking for it then sure why not Smiley

Wow, this post is getting awfully long , lets just hope people get to read it all:)

About investment, its always better to figure out and manage the cost on ownself till the day revenue starts coming and invest equally. However, i don't mind an investor coming in but you know how investors are like, i try to stay away from such who would like to take over one day being a part of the company/product !! but hey I really like how the investors work at BTCJAM,very, very interesting, but havent posted there yet, community is always priority.
Oh and you can discuss here on message me in private. I have no issues in disclosing more information but I really need to gauge here if this develops any interest at all, ideally once all people have chosen each other or whatever and properly introduced to each other then no there is absolutely no reason keeping the idea under the shadows and please SPARE me with the anonymity, trust and other petty issues, LinkedIN profiles and one skype call among the interested is more than enough for anyone to establish a business relationship. This is not the Dark side of net, where you can find FULLZ SCANZ OF LINKEDINZZ but realize it wasn't actually what you paid for   ,f***in scammer! 1/5 , lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: