Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:42:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking .05 BTC Loan  (Read 1093 times)
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 02:07:27 AM

After OP requested it I've sent a unique random code to the PayPal email address he used to deal with me in November. He was able to PM that code.

Therefore I've verified he's managing the same email address. While this is not a definite proof his account was not hacked or changed owner it is very unlikely.

meatmeat (OP)

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:11:58 AM

After OP requested it I've sent a unique random code to the PayPal email address he used to deal with me in November. He was able to PM that code.

Therefore I've verified he's managing the same email address. While this is not a definite proof his account was not hacked or changed owner it is very unlikely.

Thanks I appreciate it
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:06:25 AM

Thanks I appreciate it

It seems that you no longer need this loan. You can lock it now

You don't pay enough.
doctorsnaggles

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:15:57 AM

Thanks I appreciate it

Robertt, perhaps you didnt get it? that account is burned.

If you want convince someone, go ahead, i told you, i pay u 0.05 BTC for everyone u scam after that. Make my day

Fuck the signature - if you are so desperate for money why dont you go and get a fucking job first - once you did that, perhaps you will think twice what kind of shit you want to be affiliated with.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: