Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:21:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPaymarket.com - Solutions For Your Needs  (Read 503 times)
Sidas_Crew669 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:15:00 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 01:31:54 PM by Sidas_Crew669

Bitpaymarket - a website that allows you to conduct transactions using bitcoin. We present  with a variety of products, but for now we are still focusing on electronic products.

Bitpaymarket based in semarang, Indonesia. In the future we will present all over the world and provide the best service for you.

Why you should use BitPaymarket ..??
Because:
1. we will provide tremendous advantages compared to other Online store
2. we will always provide the best service and fun
3. we will always keep your confidential data

In addition we will also provide facilities for you:

1. Free Shipping international
2. the System return goods (terms & conditions apply)
3. using a 2% Discount coupon (bitcoin)
4. the website features user-friendly
5. data security and confidentiality assured
6. Get a 7 day Store Warranty and warranty of brand

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:36:21 PM

From what i can see from your website, you are dealing mainly with electronics with mobile phone as your major stuff, i like the free shipping on products option but people need more conviction about buying products from your company except your mobile number is going well.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:15:43 PM

after looking at your site the same price offered to other sites and even some products with higher prices but other sites have reputations
Well a simple question why do we have to buy on your site. Do you have more attractive offers?
you should look for an idea that buyers prefer your site  Smiley motivation for you
Sidas_Crew669 (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:17:13 PM

From what i can see from your website, you are dealing mainly with electronics with mobile phone as your major stuff, i like the free shipping on products option but people need more conviction about buying products from your company except your mobile number is going well.

Thank you for your advice, I hope you have a fun day.

If indeed the confidence of our website is not too good, then you can simply come to we address. we will describe all process of delivery and transaction.

A cell phone number that I give 100% active and ready to accept incoming calls whenever
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:24:59 AM

Thank you for your advice, I hope you have a fun day.

If indeed the confidence of our website is not too good, then you can simply come to we address. we will describe all process of delivery and transaction.

A cell phone number that I give 100% active and ready to accept incoming calls whenever
That is good but the prices of your phones are not really affordable because they are new but if you can include a section of fairly used mobile phones more people would patronize you.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:30:37 AM

Couple of questions to throw after checking out the site for 2 minutes
 -Does the free shipping include international deliveries too ?
 -Why only electronics ?
 -I couldn't find a trace of bitcoin payment or something similar on the site.How does it work ?
 -Do you have a automated escrow ?
 -From what I believe,you sell the products for bitcoins and doing that without an escrow seems shady as hell.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:37:14 AM

Do you ship worldwide?It nice to pay with bitcoin and get discount too.I would like to buy if shipping is available to India

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Sidas_Crew669 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:21:27 AM

Couple of questions to throw after checking out the site for 2 minutes
 -Does the free shipping include international deliveries too ?
 -Why only electronics ?
 -I couldn't find a trace of bitcoin payment or something similar on the site.How does it work ?
 -Do you have a automated escrow ?
 -From what I believe,you sell the products for bitcoins and doing that without an escrow seems shady as hell.

Thank you so much for your help in a more detailed explanation regarding our website.

-> Yeah, we provide Free shipping for international shipping.
->Electronic because it very  needed for growth of the bitcoin and other activities
-> how it works almost the same with ebay or other online stores, but this using bitcoin
->We use platforms that make the funds you send on hold, until the goods to your hand. So it's been the same with the escrow system
-> I apologize for all that, we will accept with pleasure if you conduct transactions directly in our place (come)
Sidas_Crew669 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:23:26 AM

Do you ship worldwide?It nice to pay with bitcoin and get discount too.I would like to buy if shipping is available to India

Yes we provide free shipping all over the world. We will give the best for the future, wait and feel the pleasure in the future. We will be happy to serve your needs
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:26:37 PM

Just now checked your site but the price is given in usd then how can we purchase in bitcoins can you explain me as i wanted to buy a mobile phone.
Sidas_Crew669 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:48:50 AM

Just now checked your site but the price is given in usd then how can we purchase in bitcoins can you explain me as i wanted to buy a mobile phone.

OK dude, in our site already installed software that can do real-time calculations to convert it into a Bitcoin. so the price is in accordance with the rate already give bitcoin now. For example that you will buy hp with a price of $ 615.6 and checkout after you do then our software will convert it into BTC
Sidas_Crew669 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:49:17 AM

Hello

We've done the latest update for some of the existing products. happy shopping and good always get lots of income
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: