Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You Afford Quality Content? If Yes, Then look inside for Authority Content  (Read 870 times)
xjukebox (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Experienced Virtual Assistant for Hire

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 12:08:16 PM

Hi

I know you're looking for quality content near to "NO COST" and I can say, you found it finally. I'm a versatile writer and can write 100 percent unique content by myself. I have not posted any official writing thread here before, but I consider myself experienced because I have written tons of articles for the members of Digital point and started here also. This sales thread is to keep constructing my reputation on this forum.

I currently charge $1.5 per 100 words,

so take an advantage of this incredible offer and request your order now here.

BTCPayment Accepted

Looking for your PMs and Orders.

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT| SEO | DATA ENTRY | LINK BUILDING SERVICES |SEO SERVICES|WORD PRESS | SEM| SMM HIRE ME NOW
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:12:41 PM

Since you wrote tons of articles before , then I assume you won't have an issue showing us some of your work ? also are the articles Crypto/BTC/Blockchain related ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:36:34 PM

Yeah as the guy above me said if you want people to take you seriously here as a newcomer you need to show first some of your past works so your portfolio will impress your future employers.

xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 12:47:56 PM

Since you wrote tons of articles before , then I assume you won't have an issue showing us some of your work ? also are the articles Crypto/BTC/Blockchain related ?

Yes send me your email I will send you sample , Yes i can write content for BTC/Cryptoand Block Chain also

Yeah as the guy above me said if you want people to take you seriously here as a newcomer you need to show first some of your past works so your portfolio will impress your future employers.

Yes Please tell me your email I will send you sample there

Thank you

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT| SEO | DATA ENTRY | LINK BUILDING SERVICES |SEO SERVICES|WORD PRESS | SEM| SMM HIRE ME NOW
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:13:46 PM

Yes send me your email I will send you sample , Yes i can write content for BTC/Cryptoand Block Chain also

Thank you

I don't like sharing my email honestly so if you don't have any problem with that .. send it here on BItcointalk using PM's .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 01:22:48 PM

-snip-

Thank you

I don't like sharing my email honestly so if you don't have any problem with that .. send it here on BItcointalk using PM's .
if it not private, why dont post it here on ur thread? its good for promotion too.
it might boost your sales here? when some random member saw sample good sample i guess they will use ur service?

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 02:46:10 PM

Hi

I know you're looking for quality content near to "NO COST" and I can say, you found it finally. I'm a versatile writer and can write 100 percent unique content by myself. I have not posted any official writing thread here before, but I consider myself experienced because I have written tons of articles for the members of Digital point and started here also. This sales thread is to keep constructing my reputation on this forum.

I currently charge $1.5 per 100 words,

so take an advantage of this incredible offer and request your order now here.

BTCPayment Accepted

Looking for your PMs and Orders.

If you are givingaway some vouch,consider me and i will give you honest review here

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:00:40 PM

Op, if you are honestly looking for job opportunity, then you must know that having a portfolio is the most basic requirement.
You should have links to your articles ready before you even posted this offer.

Imagine if you are head hunter looking for writer, would you waste time to deal with individual who don't have sample of his work ready? Guess not.
Mail sending portion of your work is not sufficient enough.
xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:30:40 PM

Hi,

You can download My Article Samples as per your requirement, If you have different niche then Please let me know I will send more sample personally

Check it out my Article Samples

http://www.santoshsharma.me/social/check-article-sample/

xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:23:49 AM

Thank you

Please check here my site for sample, just click on the hyperlink, it will be download automitcally

sure Smiley Please check my site for sample

Op, if you are honestly looking for job opportunity, then you must know that having a portfolio is the most basic requirement.
You should have links to your articles ready before you even posted this offer.

Imagine if you are head hunter looking for writer, would you waste time to deal with individual who don't have sample of his work ready? Guess not.
Mail sending portion of your work is not sufficient enough.

Here put my site where i upload my article samples, Please check it out

If you are givingaway some vouch,consider me and i will give you honest review here

sure I can write 200 words sample for your , Please let me know your keywords or niche

extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:34:46 PM

great service.. and I just checked one of your sample your writing accent is simply awesome.. I just want to know that can you write any type of article on any niche? can you write crypto related 500 words article. it would be great if you insert a crypto related article sample. I might interested on your service.
xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

great service.. and I just checked one of your sample your writing accent is simply awesome.. I just want to know that can you write any type of article on any niche? can you write crypto related 500 words article. it would be great if you insert a crypto related article sample. I might interested on your service.

Hi,

Thank you for checking my samples, Yes I can write any niche, As I have team of writers, I can handle any amount of article order

Just add me on skype: seovirtualassitant or give me your email I will write it for you

Thank you

xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 02:14:32 AM

Connect with me,

I will charge $1.2 per 100 words for bulk orders

xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 11:29:01 AM

Looking for more content order

xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 08:26:43 AM

Hello Every One

Looking For content writing

Hit me up

xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2020, 04:53:18 AM

I am back with my services

xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 02:46:04 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley BUMP  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

xjukebox (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2022, 01:26:44 AM

20% DISCOUNT FOR EVERY ORDER

HURRY UP PLACE YOUR ORDER
[/b]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: