Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 0.01 loan for 1 week(no collateral)  (Read 829 times)
kama (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:31:59 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2016, 01:55:29 PM by kama

Hello.i need loan for altcoin trading.unfortunately i can't give you collateral,i will payback your loan at 17/01/2016 as 0,013(my signature campaign pay day)
thanks.

here is my addy:19eS3zSbmLRgfyNw9dxhiihWJET4MjwL2T
please write your adress here if you gonna give me loan.

edit:given the correct date.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alaki

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:36:54 PM

I'll fund this loan.
Ironically, Can you sign a message for confirmation that I'm funding this loan ?

P.S. I'll have to deny (funding) this loan after reading this post. my Apologies.
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:40:59 PM

It's January 10th 2016 already and you will pay back the loan on the 17th of December 2015?! I may lend you the btc, but you need to give a valid timeapan
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:45:47 PM

It's January 10th 2016 already and you will pay back the loan on the 17th of December 2015?! I may lend you the btc, but you need to give a valid timeapan

sorry but i cant pay to you earlier than this date because i will give you my signature camp. earnings.

JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:48:21 PM

sorry but i cant pay to you earlier than this date because i will give you my signature camp. earnings.

Lol do you even read properly? You are planning to pay in the date that is already passed? Check it again so the poster above can provide it to you
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 01:49:54 PM

Lol do you even read properly? You are planning to pay in the date that is already passed? Check it again so the poster above can provide it to you

I suspect OP is not very good with english.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 01:53:50 PM

ahhh grahhh sorry guys .. so sorry this days im working with computer a lot and its affect some bad :S Smiley

edit:i changed the date in 1st post.

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:37:13 PM

ahhh grahhh sorry guys .. so sorry this days im working with computer a lot and its affect some bad :S Smiley

I basically agree with the terms. But are you able to give out anything as a collateral? Like your account or some altcoins?
Looks like you haven't got any loan history (not sure about that, can't read Indonesian)
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 02:43:37 PM

I basically agree with the terms. But are you able to give out anything as a collateral? Like your account or some altcoins?
Looks like you haven't got any loan history (not sure about that, can't read Indonesian)

it's turkish,also yes i have history,jakals is my alt,here is my topics about loaning/trading

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1255496.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1320734.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1320404.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1318218.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1312396.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221190.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1222673.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221241.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1218946.0

i did some more probably with my sold another alts.

Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:29:37 PM

I may give you your loan, but isn't it possible to give one of your other accounts ? You said yourself that you had many.
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

I may give you your loan, but isn't it possible to give one of your other accounts ? You said yourself that you had many.

one is gone because of loan,others are sold and one in collateral status now.

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:33:58 PM

So basically this mean that you are already engaged in another loan ? And what do you mean by "one is gone because of loan" ? You mean you defaulted a loan ?
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:41:15 PM

So basically this mean that you are already engaged in another loan ? And what do you mean by "one is gone because of loan" ? You mean you defaulted a loan ?

first question:yes i have another loan now,but the account that's in collateral state now in a sig campaign and will make me profit 0,007 at 17 jan and also will got 0,03-0,035 from this account because of its sig campaign participation at 17 Jan.

second question:long time ago,yes

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:46:11 PM

first question:yes i have another loan now,but the account that's in collateral state now in a sig campaign and will make me profit 0,007 at 17 jan and also will got 0,03-0,035 from this account because of its sig campaign participation at 17 Jan.

You state as reason for the loan some altcoin trading. This mean that there is big probabilities that you already have some. Can't they (or at least a part of them) be given as collateral ?
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:47:38 PM

You state as reason for the loan some altcoin trading. This mean that there is big probabilities that you already have some. Can't they (or at least a part of them) be given as collateral ?

No i have not any,will buy Digitalnote (XDN with it)

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:55:03 PM

No i have not any,will buy Digitalnote (XDN with it)

OK. A loan without a collateral be accepted by me sometimes, but a loan without a collateral at the same time as another loan, this is something that have an high probability to be defaulted. How many posts did you during this week ? What is your excepted payment ?
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:58:40 PM

Please avoid double loans as much as possible. I don't think those kinds of loans shouldn't be tolerated here specially i the loan does not have a collateral.

kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:00:50 PM

Message from sig campaign maintainer

hi? everyone ?
i have plan to leave for business trip  to the abroad for 3 ~ 4 days next week.
therefore, i can not pay the payment on Monday of nextweek, i can just answer and read your  post with my mobile phone.
so, i will pay the payment of two weeks at once  on Monday  the next next week.

so, next payment will be January 18th. and the Maximum post count will be 70 for a two week.

thank you.

P.S, don't worry about trading our site, there are  the other engineers who take  charge of it.

My participation request

Hello i would like join this signature campaign again here is my details
Name:  kama
Bitcoin address:  1PwZkzix1crRv9PU83m1USHxLmsyxCxrL8

edit:are other advertising AVATARS out of rule ?

Now my stats are:
Name:   kama
Activity:   126
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   June 22, 2015, 04:06:44 PM
Last Active:   Today at 04:00:14 PM

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:30:18 PM

So if I understood correctly : you already have a loan of 0,008BTC with this account. You ask here for a 0,01BTC one. So you already need 0,018BTC. What's your pay per post rate ? And how much is worth the loan of your other account ?
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:35:26 PM

So if I understood correctly : you already have a loan of 0,008BTC with this account. You ask here for a 0,01BTC one. So you already need 0,018BTC. What's your pay per post rate ? And how much is worth the loan of your other account ?

0,008 loan was for betting,
pay per post rate is 0,00045 btc
And how much is worth the loan of your other account ?
what do you mean with it ?

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 04:59:47 PM

0,008 loan was for betting,
pay per post rate is 0,00045 btc
And how much is worth the loan of your other account ?
what do you mean with it ?

You currently have 25 posts since you enrolled. So : 25*0,00045=0,01125. Since you'll need to pay back 0,018BTC, that's still not enough. And how much did you borrowed with you other account ?
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:02:35 PM

its 78,min is 35 for weekly but for just this time,you know the maintainers message,it will be bi-weekly
Jr.Members are takin' 0,0001 per post so i will have 0,0078 btc if all the posts are being counted

also,
i normally dont want my account to have negative trust

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:05:04 PM

its 78,min is 35 for weekly but for just this time,you know the maintainers message,it will be bi-weekly
Jr.Members are takin' 0,0001 per post so i will have 0,0078 btc if all the posts are being counted

also,

OK, but you still didn't replied to me : how much did you borrow with your other account ? I need to know this to decide to give you or not your loan.
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:10:37 PM

also,

OK, but you still didn't replied to me : how much did you borrow with your other account ? I need to know this to decide to give you or not your loan.

my other account has not loan,i gived it as collateral,loan taker was me.
here is the details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1321062.0

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:18:21 PM

also,

here is the details:

OK. Last question : How many BTC will you get from your signature campaigns ? However, if I decide to give you the loan, you'll have to wait until someone pay me back a loan that I gave to him. Is is a problem ?
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:27:07 PM

also,

here is the details:

OK. Last question : How many BTC will you get from your signature campaigns ? However, if I decide to give you the loan, you'll have to wait until someone pay me back a loan that I gave to him. Is is a problem ?

some problem because XDN's price can rise,also im searching if i found i'll inform you.
send me a pm when you have enough balance.

also which time will he pay back ?

Erkallys
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 05:28:43 PM

also,

here is the details:

some problem because XDN's price can rise,also im searching if i found i'll inform you.
send me a pm when you have enough balance.

also which time will he pay back ?

It should be today. However, an user with whom I am in discussion could not borrow and thus I could give you the loan. I'll keep you in touch. I'll PM you if he decide to cancel his loan request.

Edit : He decided to keep his loan request. Sorry. As soon as I get a repayment I'll PM you.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 06:26:38 PM

I will fund this loan for you if you would like, or you could wait for Erkallys. I'm fine with whatever. PM me if you would like me to fund this loan and post on my thread with a signed message.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
kama (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:23:04 PM

I will fund this loan for you if you would like, or you could wait for Erkallys. I'm fine with whatever. PM me if you would like me to fund this loan and post on my thread with a signed message.

Loan has taken' from DarkStar_

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2016, 07:44:24 PM

Loan has taken' from DarkStar_
This loan has been funded by me.
Further updates will be done in my loan thread.
You should lock this now, kama.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: