Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:36:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling]Egift + Starbucks,Regalcinema,Restaurant,Domino , JCPenney [Never Die]  (Read 8805 times)
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:22:38 PM

Yall be careful with Starbucks. They closed all my cards, I had a card with $100 legit balance and they closed it. They even closed the cards with zero balance. This is mess up.

Did you "merge" the sellers cards into your "legit" card?  NEVER do that.  They will close any card that has any (cough)cheap(cough) cards attached to that they find suspect and you also lose you "real" funds. They can easily follow the transfer of cards and per their terms of service regarding gift cards you are SOL. That's the chance you take by buying this stuff. Win some, lose some.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:45:41 PM

Did you "merge" the sellers cards into your "legit" card?  NEVER do that.  They will close any card that has any (cough)cheap(cough) cards attached to that they find suspect and you also lose you "real" funds. They can easily follow the transfer of cards and per their terms of service regarding gift cards you are SOL. That's the chance you take by buying this stuff. Win some, lose some.
I merged one $50 card from here onto my real account which had $10 or so. used it for like 10 days. Did not experience any issues at all. Maybe I just got lucky.
runipo

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:00:54 PM

I got scammed, paid $15 and he deleted his information on skype
Sell Egift Card (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:08:10 PM

you are not my client
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:09:13 PM

If you been scammed go to the scam and accusation area and open one. With the messages you had with the seller.

and update that thread but ultimately if you been scammed youre out of luck.

And hope that op can do something about your situation.

resources

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:20:21 PM

you still have starbucks gift card? you have any of 50$ value ? how long this gift will last ?                             
Sell Egift Card (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:32:54 PM

you are not my client
you give me evidence or pictures for everyone to see
MarcusForce

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:59:28 PM

Amazing seller.
Have problems with 2 accounts, 1 was closed and another was logged in and used by someone.
Seller replaces both accounts in full amount to compensate the problem. 
Will recommend anyone.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:16:06 AM

Did you "merge" the sellers cards into your "legit" card?  NEVER do that.  They will close any card that has any (cough)cheap(cough) cards attached to that they find suspect and you also lose you "real" funds. They can easily follow the transfer of cards and per their terms of service regarding gift cards you are SOL. That's the chance you take by buying this stuff. Win some, lose some.
I merged one $50 card from here onto my real account which had $10 or so. used it for like 10 days. Did not experience any issues at all. Maybe I just got lucky.
Maybe you don't understand.  I am Not referring to ADDING ANOTHER CARD TO AN ACCOUNT (that's not merging, that's adding).  I am referring to merging TWO CARDS together to make 1 single card.  That is a disaster waiting to happen if ONE of the cards is bad.  Happened to me about a year ago when I bought my first "discount" card and I lost $290 of REAL money on my gold card (and the card too) by adding a $25 "e-gift" from Raise.com that I paid $22 for.  Raise refunded my $22 but I was out $290 in real cards from family.   My ACCOUNT was fine, it was the combined card that was lost.  You can move the funds around 100 times and they can track it and close the card it finally ends up on.

Many sellers think that because the buy 4 x $25 "real" cards in a store with one of these "obviously questionable" $100 e-gifts cards then resell the 4 x $25 "real" cards they got in a store   protects them from closing it.  That's a big NOT.  If one goes they all fall like a house of cards.  That's why "receipts" are meaningless unless paid for by cash.

If you merged 2 cards together into one and got away with it, yes, you were lucky.  They don't all go bad but why take the chance of losing both?  Just leave the separate cards in your account.

I am sure you aren't naive enough to think ANY card sold on these forums are truly legit.  I have bought and used many.  I've won many and lost some.

It's also strange that 2/3rds of the "vouches" in this thread are from newbies with 1-5 total messages.  
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:44:01 AM

I am sure you aren't naive enough to think ANY card sold on these forums are truly legit.  I have bought and used many.  I've won many and lost some.
It's also strange that 2/3rds of the "vouches" in this thread are from newbies with 1-5 total messages.  
I see, I never merged cards to get a new card at SBUX location.
I agree. There's a huge risk involved in this overall.
Wedontneednohero

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 01:29:25 AM

Yall be careful with Starbucks. They closed all my cards, I had a card with $100 legit balance and they closed it. They even closed the cards with zero balance. This is mess up.

Did you "merge" the sellers cards into your "legit" card?  NEVER do that.  They will close any card that has any (cough)cheap(cough) cards attached to that they find suspect and you also lose you "real" funds. They can easily follow the transfer of cards and per their terms of service regarding gift cards you are SOL. That's the chance you take by buying this stuff. Win some, lose some.

Nah bruh I didn't merge anything, I know what ur talking about though, usually they just close the bad card and leave the other alone. I had a 100ish dollars on one legit card and a few other cards with zero balance. They closed all the cards on my account include the one I just bought from the seller recently.
chri521

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:44:10 AM

You probably got the wrong person on skype man, always check your skype names vs. anything on these boards and confirm via PM. Trading off boards without confirmation is a recipe for disaster.

Echo other comments, seller continues to be great at customer service and replies very quickly.
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:05:10 AM

Any chance op, you give vouchers on your papa johns?

I`d love to try it out before I buy from you despite some people buying from you.

Sell Egift Card (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 09:10:03 AM

You probably got the wrong person on skype man, always check your skype names vs. anything on these boards and confirm via PM. Trading off boards without confirmation is a recipe for disaster.

Echo other comments, seller continues to be great at customer service and replies very quickly.
i not scam , $15 lol  Grin
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:15:55 PM

You're still not understanding what I wrote so nevermind. 
Sell Egift Card (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:37:23 PM

you do not buy gc, please go to the other place
Sell Egift Card (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:33:59 PM

Amazing seller.
Have problems with 2 accounts, 1 was closed and another was logged in and used by someone.
Will recommend anyone.

thank you
chri521

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:40:54 PM

Amazing seller.
Will recommend anyone.

thank you

Update: had a card close and seller replaced quickly. The replacement card lasted until I used up the funds.
Contacting seller again for another card. So far been one of the best sellers since Sofia.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 12:48:59 AM

Which place is that? Cheesy

Why is a seller "good" if his cards keep getting closed?  It's good he replaces them but he obviously isn't selling clean stuff. 
chri521

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:19:11 PM

Which place is that? Cheesy

Why is a seller "good" if his cards keep getting closed?  It's good he replaces them but he obviously isn't selling clean stuff. 

LOL Sandy this is the fundamental issue with any seller right, the risk of any cards closing without warning. 
I don't disagree that hopefully cards never close but at least this seller keeps replacing them unlike the other fly-by-night shops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: