Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Neutron Crypto Coin Project (NTRN) Version 4.1.2 available now.  (Read 134062 times)
collapse

Activity: 206
Merit: 102

step forward

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:12:36 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 03:10:41 PM by collapse

How serious are we supposed to take this?
WTF is up wth the weird 5-7gb logging of something that seems like staking-info.

Really, I do not have this problem, 14 days of logging 8 MB.

Seems solved now in https://github.com/audiotopix/Neutron

Elacoin-ELC,Betacoin-BET,Neutroncoin-NTRN,Americancoin-AMC,Stronghands-SHND,Craftcoin-CRC,DOGE,BCH,BTC,...,Bitcoin,...(and a lot more)
Linux updated wallets (source code) for: ELC, BET, AMC, NKT, SLING, CRC,...
[if (blocknumber > 115000) maxblocksize=largerlimit]   [I don't think the threshold should ever be 0.  We should always allow at least some free transactions.]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:48:46 PM

If https://ntrn.masternodes.pro/advanced/list shows my node with status "New" - does node work? Is it enough to be sure, that node works?

"NEW" means it just started.
Check couple of hours later, it should show 'enabled" unless something is wrong.
greenhope

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:06:11 PM

If https://ntrn.masternodes.pro/advanced/list shows my node with status "New" - does node work? Is it enough to be sure, that node works?

"NEW" means it just started.
Check couple of hours later, it should show 'enabled" unless something is wrong.

it Shows enabled - so i just have to wait, right?

Check your address from Necleus Network from your wallet.
You should be fine if active time is getting increased for your wallet.
It could go offline soon if your active time stay 00:00.
obmen.es

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:11:52 PM

YOBIT

2 days have passed - no changes ((

Can not withdraw coins

http://s010.radikal.ru/i314/1708/e5/573166e29e74.png
audiotopix (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 512

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

Hello all,

A few things,

I have heard all of your issues and I am working hard to get it all straight. There are major developments on the horizon.

We understand there are issues with the windows wallet being buggy, that will be fixed, we understand there are display issues among others, this will all be fixed.

I want to let you know

Based on our slack team, we have agreed to implement a 3% DEV fee on all stakes, period. This insures constant funding for development.

We will be redesigning the entire masternode system,, not the math, but how it is deployed, it is our goal to employ the (apple) method and make it as easy as possible for everyone.

Stakes shown in the wallet will be adjusted, instead of showing total stake before masternode payout, you will only see the amount you gained unless you click for transaction details.

The debug file that grows uncontrollably will be fixed,,  among other changes.

*Masternodes will be limited to 2 per IP,, unless you all suggest to me why this should differ*

It is my goal to bring you a premier staking coin, a premier masternode coin, and I will do just that. We have come a long way from where we started. We will continue on, NTRN is worth your time and investment, we are a long term staking coin, this is a digital piggy bank, and this project will continue forever.

Your thoughts are welcome, your suggestions are encouraged.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
.PROOF OF STAKE  ANY AMOUNT
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:12:10 AM

Hello all,

A few things,

I have heard all of your issues and I am working hard to get it all straight. There are major developments on the horizon.

We understand there are issues with the windows wallet being buggy, that will be fixed, we understand there are display issues among others, this will all be fixed.

I want to let you know

Based on our slack team, we have agreed to implement a 3% DEV fee on all stakes, period. This insures constant funding for development.

We will be redesigning the entire masternode system,, not the math, but how it is deployed, it is our goal to employ the (apple) method and make it as easy as possible for everyone.

Stakes shown in the wallet will be adjusted, instead of showing total stake before masternode payout, you will only see the amount you gained unless you click for transaction details.

The debug file that grows uncontrollably will be fixed,,  among other changes.

*Masternodes will be limited to 2 per IP,, unless you all suggest to me why this should differ*

It is my goal to bring you a premier staking coin, a premier masternode coin, and I will do just that. We have come a long way from where we started. We will continue on, NTRN is worth your time and investment, we are a long term staking coin, this is a digital piggy bank, and this project will continue forever.

My take:

Im really surprised to find these problems at a coin this old.
But glad the problems are adressed now. Any time perspective here? Week? Month? Year?

Id normally slaughter the idea of dev fee's, but considering its a no-premine this is not unreasonable.

2 nodes per IP sounds good.
Its not too many, and it gives the chance of a litt extra steady payout without ruining the de-centralization of nodes.

pshemek

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:21:10 AM

i like the idea with 2 masternodes per ip, it will keep the network decentralized. keep up the good work and then maybe yobit will release our coins.

▄▄████████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████▄
          ▄███████████░░▀█████▄
        ██████████████░░░███████
      ▐█████████████░░░██████▌
      █████████▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░████████
      ██████░░░░░░░░░░███████
      ██████░░░▄███▄░░░████████
      ▐██████░░░▀████░░░███████
        ███████░░░░░░░▀░░███████
          ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████▀
              ▀████████████████▀
                  ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
DSTRA  F R O M   C O M M U N I T Y,
  C   O  M  E  S      U   N   I  T   Y    
[
               █████████
             ███░░░░░███
             ███░░░░░███
        ▄██████████████▄
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ████████████████
        ▀██████████████▀

PRIVACY

▄▄███████▄▄
              ▄█████▌░▐█████▄
            ▄█████░░░░░▐████▄
           █████▌░▐▌░█░▐█████
          ███████░░░▐████████
         ▐████████░░░▐██████▌
           █████▌░█▌▐▌░▐█████
            ▀█████░░░░░▐████▀
                ▀████▌░▐█████▀
                   ▀▀██████▀▀

LOW FEES

▄▄███████▄▄
            ▄█████████████▄
          ▄███░░▐██░░█████▄
         ██████░░▐██░░█████
        ████████░░▐██░░████
       ▐██████░░▐██░░█████▌
         ████▌░░██▌░░██████
          ▀███████████████▀
             ▀████████████▀
                 ▀▀██████▀▀

FAST
]▬▬▬  BTC ANN  ▬▬▬
WEBSITE    TWITTER
FACEBOOK DISCORD
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:55:38 PM

so i removed the neutron masternode from my windows vps, the logfile stopped all other nodes too. cant have that.
happy to hear problems will be fixxed soon. right now ill launch the masternode on linux, still waiting for the confirmation.
on windows vps max payout was 36 NTRN per day. no idea what was wrong there. i hope linux will run smoother.
is the logfile on linux also a problem? i saw collapase posted a fix. good job.

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:08:23 PM

Hello all,

A few things,

I want to let you know

The debug file that grows uncontrollably will be fixed,,  among other changes.

I'm glad I picked up some NTRN and got a master node running. I guess have two master nodes per IP max is fair so keep up the good work! I guess now I"ll be working on getting master node two going.
polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:26:37 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 06:48:42 PM by polylogic

so my linux mn is offline after 1-2h , what could it be ?

i think i found the problem.. had a Neutron.conf and neutron.conf and both had the wrong masternodekey  Shocked  Huh  Roll Eyes  Cheesy

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
greenhope

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:17:38 PM

so my linux mn is offline after 1-2h , what could it be ?

i think i found the problem.. had a Neutron.conf and neutron.conf and both had the wrong masternodekey  Shocked  Huh  Roll Eyes  Cheesy
I don't know about linux, but are we supposed not to use neutron.conf with masternode info, since we use masternode.conf?
CryptoBomg

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:56:50 PM

masternode.conf not work on neutron (old code and errors)
only single mn
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:42:53 AM

I like the two MNs per IP as well. I used to have double digits mns running at the same time. Thanks for the updates.
obmen.es

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:44:26 AM

DEVS!

please, solve the issue with YOBIT

4 DAYS - Wallet status is Maintenance

i cannot create masternode ))
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:16:52 PM

My coins are stuck on yobit in withdrawal mode more than a month, I do not know what to do.It is so frustrating I paid 500 usd for them ... 1 month wage in my city...
Can we do something anything?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 10:56:58 PM

NEVER USE YOBIT, FOR ANYTHING!

Its where coins go to die.
Most of their coins get desynched within a few months of listing.

If you pay 1-5 btc, you MIGHT get a response. Not a fix, but a response.

If you for some reason insist on using  scambit... you should atleast check the wallet status first.

polylogic

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

the Linux masternode is working very well now.last 24h i made 54 NTRN its not the expected amount from the masternodes.pro but its way better than the Windows Version,. maybe because it was a new start and the next 24h ill make the full amount. there is still luck involved i know that.
ill collect some more NTRN and setup another one. if its up to me than one nope per ip is enough. the second node on the same ip wont add to the Network. maybe it will. not really sure xd

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:45:04 AM

My coins are stuck on yobit in withdrawal mode more than a month, I do not know what to do.It is so frustrating I paid 500 usd for them ... 1 month wage in my city...
Can we do something anything?

I have again messaged Yobit, I have an open ticket, I have also made a request for them to update their Daemon (even though there is nothing wrong with the one they are running)

I have done everything I possibly can aside from paying them the .5 BTC they ask for to "Prioritize updating" apparently the free option just makes you ignored,,

Again my newest ticket is almost a week old and isnt even marked as read,,

I have Identified myself as the Project Manager and the one that can get a dev involved if needed,, they still seem to treat me like they treat all of you.

I honestly feel that it is a ransom.

I really want to help everyone get their coins out of there,, hell i even have coins in there. I am willing to give them the .5 btc just for the sake of our community,,

But Im wondering if they will still ignore me then.

[]
.████WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK    TWITTER   DISCORD   TELEGRAM  REDDIT  INSTAGRAM  GITHUB████
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
audiotopix (OP)

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 02:48:39 AM

DEVS!

Again the Issue is with Yobit, and 100% on their end, Cryptopia and Novaexchange are both operating perfectly fine on the same Daemon,,

I feel it is a ransom attempt.

If you view the post above youll see I have contacted them multiple times.

[]
MASTERNODESSINCE
  OF NTRN
EARN    PIGGY
  BANK
[
]
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:24:10 PM

DEVS!

Again the Issue is with Yobit, and 100% on their end, Cryptopia and Novaexchange are both operating perfectly fine on the same Daemon,,

I feel it is a ransom attempt.

If you view the post above youll see I have contacted them multiple times.

Unfortunately with yobit you just have to wait. Its why I'm a bit reluctant to buy this coin just yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: