Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cobra98

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:27:03 PM

Burst team and ninja both stuck.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:20:10 PM

Nice updates coming out....Soon will break 50 sats again  Roll Eyes
b457

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:21:18 PM

-[ANNouncement]- New BURST team CCO - b457! Welcome to the team! (and the titling of the other BURST team members in the near future.)

Everyone, I would like to introduce BURST's new CCO (Chief Content Officer) b457! He has reached out to us with many ideas on promotion, and will be speaking at a blockchain conference representing BURST. This conference he will not be speaking ABOUT BURST, but he will be REPRESENTING BURST, as the CCO. This is a great step towards the future! We would like to thank b457 for his help, and welcome him to the team!

The team will be giving official titles like traditional companies to the members of the team, and those will be announced shortly. The team does NOT function like a traditional company, as we're doing things in a new fashion that isn't 'normal', however, we ARE going to give the NAMES of the titles, like traditional companies, so that people know who to reach out to in whichever possible case they may need to reach out.

Thank you!

Dear BURST community, dear team members,

thank you so much for making this possible! This means very much to me and I'm trying to contribute everything I can to this great project!
We have many marketing and promotion ideas ready which we want to start in the near future. They will definitive help BURST!
As Crowetic already said I will be fully responsible for all marketing activites.
I have already big plans for this but if have you would like to see something special, which I didn't think about, please write to me!
I'm always open for critics and improvements.

Thank you again!

@riskyfire ByteEMini was added. I'll improve the list tomorrow.
dranster

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:28:25 PM

-[ANNouncement]- New BURST team CCO - b457! Welcome to the team! (and the titling of the other BURST team members in the near future.)

Everyone, I would like to introduce BURST's new CCO (Chief Content Officer) b457! He has reached out to us with many ideas on promotion, and will be speaking at a blockchain conference representing BURST. This conference he will not be speaking ABOUT BURST, but he will be REPRESENTING BURST, as the CCO. This is a great step towards the future! We would like to thank b457 for his help, and welcome him to the team!

The team will be giving official titles like traditional companies to the members of the team, and those will be announced shortly. The team does NOT function like a traditional company, as we're doing things in a new fashion that isn't 'normal', however, we ARE going to give the NAMES of the titles, like traditional companies, so that people know who to reach out to in whichever possible case they may need to reach out.

Thank you!

Dear BURST community, dear team members,

thank you so much for making this possible! This means very much to me and I'm trying to contribute everything I can to this great project!
We have many marketing and promotion ideas ready which we want to start in the near future. They will definitive help BURST!
As Crowetic already said I will be fully responsible for all marketing activites.
I have already big plans for this but if have you would like to see something special, which I didn't think about, please write to me!
I'm always open for critics and improvements.

Thank you again!

Hi,
Welcome to the BURST Team b457
We need to spread the word and help people spread the word to other people
From Twitter, Reddit or any other social media sites...need to bring in more users and know about this project
Also PR articles are a great marketing strategy...

Thanks for being a part of the team
I wish you and the team for a huge success
b457

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:36:18 PM

Hi,
Welcome to the BURST Team b457
We need to spread the word and help people spread the word to other people
From Twitter, Reddit or any other social media sites...need to bring in more users and know about this project
Also PR articles are a great marketing strategy...

Thanks for being a part of the team
I wish you and the team for a huge success

Hey dranster,

thanks for your kind words.
We have already developed a marketing strategy which includes Twitter PR, social media articles as well as many other amazing things.
Also the conference, I will attend, is a part of this plan.
But please don't expect that the price rises in the next hours because of this.
You should see the first results after weeks/months  Smiley
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:28:44 PM

Something very odd with the network?

burstcoin.biz & burstcoin.eu showing block 257841 but ninja and burst-team.us only showing block 257834

If the Servers have stopped again, something must be done, as this is just happening too often???

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
riskyfire

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 09:45:32 PM

burstcoin.biz & burstcoin.eu showing block 257841 but ninja and burst-team.us only showing block 257834

If the Servers have stopped again, something must be done, as this is just happening too often???

Rich

Agreed! Are they running on the same server? I know they share the same code but its still
odd that they're both stuck on the same block.

The two biggest pools should not be offline at the same time!

daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 11:01:45 PM

Damn, missed the initial release of the Burstize asset! When is the second batch scheduled to be released?

We sell the last 100k now.

The first Dividends of July will be paid out in the next hours. If you jump in before the payout you get the full Dividends for July (3 Weeks of Ad revenue).
Next Payment will be the first of September.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:36:53 AM

Rich

Agreed! Are they running on the same server? I know they share the same code but its still

The pools all run on individual hosts - and are NAT'd out of the colo on individual addresses. The pools are not technically going down - they're just on different forks of the chain. We're trying to make this harder to happen - each pool has each other blacklisted, so block confirmations have to come from the network, not another pool. So ninja/burst-team believe they've one a block, others on the network agree with them, the other pools don't and we're forked. What would really help is spreading the hashing power over all the pools. With so much hash power on burst-team and Ninja, it's not hard for them to create forks.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 04:52:59 AM

Damn, missed the initial release of the Burstize asset! When is the second batch scheduled to be released?

We sell the last 100k now.

The first Dividends of July will be paid out in the next hours. If you jump in before the payout you get the full Dividends for July (3 Weeks of Ad revenue).
Next Payment will be the first of September.

So much great news here. I'm very happy and proud to be apart of this great coin and community. And I'm even more happy now that there is another 100,000 Burstize assets for sale.I picked up a few hundred more just before the dividend was paid and purchase a few more from the dividends.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
RichBC

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:19:00 AM

Rich

The pools all run on individual hosts - and are NAT'd out of the colo on individual addresses. The pools are not technically going down - they're just on different forks of the chain. We're trying to make this harder to happen - each pool has each other blacklisted, so block confirmations have to come from the network, not another pool. So ninja/burst-team believe they've one a block, others on the network agree with them, the other pools don't and we're forked. What would really help is spreading the hashing power over all the pools. With so much hash power on burst-team and Ninja, it's not hard for them to create forks.

I do not understand the mechanics of how a fork happens, however it seems wrong that it needs the hash power to be evenly spread to reduce the risk. It sounds to me that the overall system is in some way flawed if it's this easy to create a fork? Also we seem to be forked for a very long time, surely if we can see it there ought to be a way for the servers to detect it and correct quickly?

I also assume that during the fork the miners on the forked Server are being deprived of the opportunity to win blocks?

Thanks

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
RichBC

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:15:31 AM

We seem to be forked again.....  Sad

ninja & burst-team stuck on 257963 and burstcoin.biz & burstcoin.eu on 257971

Can someone explain what happens when we are forked? I can see that the pools that are stuck are not earning, but are the other pools still earning, or does it all unravel when the fork is fixed?

Thanks

Rich

riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 08:45:20 AM

I'm going back to Solo mining for a while. I think its best for the Network.

dranster

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:13:08 PM

Great so see market getting more active day by day
Big things are coming up...I guess BURST under 50 sats will be a thing of the past Smiley
haitch

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:34:55 PM

I do not understand the mechanics of how a fork happens, however it seems wrong that it needs the hash power to be evenly spread to reduce the risk. It sounds to me that the overall system is in some way flawed if it's this easy to create a fork? Also we seem to be forked for a very long time, surely if we can see it there ought to be a way for the servers to detect it and correct quickly?

I also assume that during the fork the miners on the forked Server are being deprived of the opportunity to win blocks?

Thanks

Rich

I suspect that it's happening when two different pools have two very similar (identical ?) deadlines, they publish the DL to their peers who confirm it, but if they have different peers, then both DL's can be accepted by different parts of the network.

When any of burst.ninja, pool.burst-team, .eu or biz get onto a forked chain, we pay out of our own blocks the miners winnings from the fake-forked blocks, so no miner ever loses income because of a fork.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
RichBC

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:06:08 PM

Hate to keep asking questions but why are no payments being made from ninja?

Rich

haitch

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:36:36 AM

Rich

Rich,

As I said, burst.ninja and the rest of our pools payout even for rewards "earned" when we're on a fork. Because the rewards didn't equate to deposits into Ninja, it's short on funds for what it needs to do the payouts, and when it's short, it won't payout anything. I've messaged Crowetic to get some Burst deposited; as soon as he does so the pool will pay out.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:07:16 AM

Rich

Rich,

As I said, burst.ninja and the rest of our pools payout even for rewards "earned" when we're on a fork. Because the rewards didn't equate to deposits into Ninja, it's short on funds for what it needs to do the payouts, and when it's short, it won't payout anything. I've messaged Crowetic to get some Burst deposited; as soon as he does so the pool will pay out.

H.

I haven't heard back from Crowetic, so I've put the funds up to get the pool to payout. Payouts are happening now.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
RichBC

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:04:19 AM

OK sort of understood, and thanks that you and Crowetic make up the shortfall from your own funds when a Pool forks.

What I do not understand in this case is that a fork to me implies that pools are running but solving different block streams? Whereas during the time of the fork ninja was stalled with no blocks being solved by miners?

Rich

haitch

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:13:31 AM

Ninja has stalled a couple of times with a crashed wallet  - diskspace issues that should be resolved now. But the biggest problem was the forking, and "mining" not real blocks.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: