Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346473 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 10:00:23 PM

Any particular reason for the price pump? there seems to be nice buy support and good volume, it's about time I'd say.

Yeah it is great to see BURST has a lot of buy support and volume and I think it's just the start of big things to come in 2017. This could be the year that Burst finally breaks out and becomes one of the top crypto currencies in the world. At 77 sats it's still cheap in my opinion and that is why I keep buying as much as I can while it's at these levels.

I've been mining for over a year and have not sold anything, patience will pay off  Cool

Nice work mate and I'm sure it will pay off some day soon. You are right patience is key when investing or mining in crypto currencies, well for the ones that are legit. Do you own any assets at all or just stock pile Burst coins? As assets can earn you even more Burst coins while we all wait for the price to go up.

I don't own any assets at the moment, not sure why but I don't trust them. Is there one in particular you would recommend?  Roll Eyes

I can understand but there are some assets that have been running for a very long time like ByteEnt and Bursteam who are owned by crowetic. He also owns and runs Burstaker, BSilver, Burstize, Burst4All and WorldMine. I'm most likely missing a couple but all these assets we can trust as crowetic runs them and is part of the dev team. There are other good assets out there and some were mentioned in a previous post by another community member. I suggest you invest around 30% in assets as you then are left with 70% in case the price rises to a level you want to sell at.

Here is the link to all the assets and their ID's: http://util.burst-team.us:8888/asset

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:59:30 AM

Any particular reason for the price pump? there seems to be nice buy support and good volume, it's about time I'd say.

Yeah it is great to see BURST has a lot of buy support and volume and I think it's just the start of big things to come in 2017. This could be the year that Burst finally breaks out and becomes one of the top crypto currencies in the world. At 77 sats it's still cheap in my opinion and that is why I keep buying as much as I can while it's at these levels.

I've been mining for over a year and have not sold anything, patience will pay off  Cool

Nice work mate and I'm sure it will pay off some day soon. You are right patience is key when investing or mining in crypto currencies, well for the ones that are legit. Do you own any assets at all or just stock pile Burst coins? As assets can earn you even more Burst coins while we all wait for the price to go up.

I don't own any assets at the moment, not sure why but I don't trust them. Is there one in particular you would recommend?  Roll Eyes

I can understand but there are some assets that have been running for a very long time like ByteEnt and Bursteam who are owned by crowetic. He also owns and runs Burstaker, BSilver, Burstize, Burst4All and WorldMine. I'm most likely missing a couple but all these assets we can trust as crowetic runs them and is part of the dev team. There are other good assets out there and some were mentioned in a previous post by another community member. I suggest you invest around 30% in assets as you then are left with 70% in case the price rises to a level you want to sell at.

Here is the link to all the assets and their ID's: http://util.burst-team.us:8888/asset

Thank you for the support there, but you're a liiiiiittle off on which assets that I personally manage...

Everything you mentioned there aside from BURSTize, I manage. BURSTize is managed by haitch and dawallet.

Just FYI. Smiley

(by no means am I saying it isn't to be trusted, simply stating the facts so that it is known. Thanks!)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 10:16:37 PM

Thank you for the support there, but you're a liiiiiittle off on which assets that I personally manage...

Everything you mentioned there aside from BURSTize, I manage. BURSTize is managed by haitch and dawallet.

Just FYI. Smiley

(by no means am I saying it isn't to be trusted, simply stating the facts so that it is known. Thanks!)

Sorry crowetic as I thought you did manage BURSTize but anyway it is still run by part of the dev team right?

You're welcome mate and I only support coins that I can see have great potential to be great in the future and Burst is one of them. I love what you are doing with the new features which I saw in the last interview with Adam. That is going to be a game changer and I can't wait until it is launched. Keep up the great work mate and I just know that it is going to pay off in a big way real soon. 2017 is going to be the year for BURST!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 12:28:17 AM

but forum is down so can't login to wallet or forum

Oh thanks for that, just got in and could not access, wondered if it was me. Local Wallet is ok if you have it up and running?

Rich

I only have online one, there was a ninja online wallet link but can't remember it..I hope someone comes here to post it lol as i only have the online wallet..
You might mean: http://burst.ninja:8125/index.html

But you should not used it, as the connection might not be secure. Remember, you are sending your passphrase to the server every time you do something and it could be scooped up in some cases.

Passphrase is never sent to the remote server, everything is done locally by your browser.

Thank you, I was wondering about this the other day, couldn't recall exactly why https isn't necessary on a hosted wallet. Much appreciated max.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:14:04 AM

Just FYI. Smiley

So we're not going to discuss the true history of Burstize ?

Please do.

Thanks
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 11:00:43 AM

I have been buying a lot of the burst4all assets because it is cheap and i think they are good value for your burst coins. I also think this asset will go up in the future when people see how well this asset will do.
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 08:29:23 PM

Just FYI. Smiley

Sorry crowetic as I thought you did manage BURSTize but anyway it is still run by part of the dev team right?

You're welcome mate and I only support coins that I can see have great potential to be great in the future and Burst is one of them. I love what you are doing with the new features which I saw in the last interview with Adam. That is going to be a game changer and I can't wait until it is launched. Keep up the great work mate and I just know that it is going to pay off in a big way real soon. 2017 is going to be the year for BURST!

Yes, it is still a 'team' asset, I am simply stating that I'm not personally the one who does the payouts for that. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 09:02:12 PM

I have been buying a lot of the burst4all assets because it is cheap and i think they are good value for your burst coins. I also think this asset will go up in the future when people see how well this asset will do.

I agree with you on this as I also think the Brst4All assets are a great buy at the moment @30 Burst coins. I'm hoping to pick up some more in the coming days when I get paid from a few faucets. I may also add to my Burstaker asset stack as my goal was to get to 0.1% with this asset and I'm almost there. Then I'll work on BSilver as I also want to get to 0.1% with that asset.

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 04:18:28 AM

Someone started an asset called Qora and is giving away thousands of free assets which no one can understand why. It has also been paying out dividends which is strange but I'm not complaining as I'm getting free Burst coins. People check your wallets as you might have received some of this asset I'm talking about but I recommend not buying it because we don't know who owns it yet and not sure if it can be trusted.

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 06:05:42 AM

Someone started an asset called Qora and is giving away thousands of free assets which no one can understand why. It has also been paying out dividends which is strange but I'm not complaining as I'm getting free Burst coins. People check your wallets as you might have received some of this asset I'm talking about but I recommend not buying it because we don't know who owns it yet and not sure if it can be trusted.

I'm pretty sure it's some sort of joke, by someone trying to 'get my goat'. Which won't work, and in reality people ended up loving it and it was pretty hilarious.

But in the asset description it says 'your supreme leader' and a bunch of other nonsense, so it is obviously some sort of attempt to upset me... lol.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 09:44:43 PM

I'm pretty sure it's some sort of joke, by someone trying to 'get my goat'. Which won't work, and in reality people ended up loving it and it was pretty hilarious.

But in the asset description it says 'your supreme leader' and a bunch of other nonsense, so it is obviously some sort of attempt to upset me... lol.

Yeah it seems that way but don't let whoever it is get to you as you are doing a great job for both the Burst and QORA communities. I noticed that the dividends have stopped lol as I received a few yesterday but so far nothing for today. I can't believe how much trading is going on with this asset and even some people have bought into this asset.

P.S Is Burst Nation almost ready to be launched?

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 09:09:58 PM

Burst Nation has officially launched so come and join us over at https://www.burstnation.com/ This new site has everything all in one place. It has a forum, Burst faucet, Online Burst wallet, Burst asset explorer, Burst casino and many more features to do with Burst. Also by joining the forum and being active everyone has a chance to win a mini mining rig that can be connected up to your T.V or mobile device.

Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:19:55 PM

Burst Nation has officially launched so come and join us over at https://www.burstnation.com/ This new site has everything all in one place. It has a forum, Burst faucet, Online Burst wallet, Burst asset explorer, Burst casino and many more features to do with Burst. Also by joining the forum and being active everyone has a chance to win a mini mining rig that can be connected up to your T.V or mobile device.

Site looks very good. Good work.

Also the mini-rig seems to be very interesting.
Must have a look Smiley
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 04:26:37 AM

Must have a look Smiley

Yeah the site is Awesome and the forum is much better then the last forum Burst had, well that forum is still going but Burst Nation is a lot better. Also I like that we now have ranks like we do on this forum and that we can earn points for being active which can then lead to winning a mini mining rig but this is only for the launch so now is the time to join and be active. But please don't spam the threads as people will be banned.

vella85

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 08:58:36 PM

Burst Nation is starting to blow up in a big way with over 450 members joining in just a few days and I would not be surprised to see it over 1,000 members by the end of the week. Also there are some Awesome giveaways to celebrate the launch with the latest being the first person to reach 5,000 activity points will receive 100,000 Burst coins current value in USD is around $80. So be sure to check it out at the link I posted in my previous post.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:20:30 AM

Must have a look Smiley

Yeah the site is Awesome and the forum is much better then the last forum Burst had, well that forum is still going but Burst Nation is a lot better. Also I like that we now have ranks like we do on this forum and that we can earn points for being active which can then lead to winning a mini mining rig but this is only for the launch so now is the time to join and be active. But please don't spam the threads as people will be banned.

I love the BURSTNATION forum it's so much fun and many new people are joining BURSTCOIN and I think everything in burst will blow up nicely..I am bagging Burst assets almost on a daily basis now too and lovin' it.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:46:13 AM

Is burst nation replacing the other forum?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
CryptoDude2727

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:35:18 PM

Is burst nation replacing the other forum?

Not replacing.  There are just two sites now...that have forums. 
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 01:55:39 PM

but forum is down so can't login to wallet or forum

Oh thanks for that, just got in and could not access, wondered if it was me. Local Wallet is ok if you have it up and running?

Rich

I only have online one, there was a ninja online wallet link but can't remember it..I hope someone comes here to post it lol as i only have the online wallet..
You might mean: http://burst.ninja:8125/index.html

But you should not used it, as the connection might not be secure. Remember, you are sending your passphrase to the server every time you do something and it could be scooped up in some cases.

Passphrase is never sent to the remote server, everything is done locally by your browser.
Luxe proved you wrong on the forum:
http://forums.burst-team.us:4567/topic/3829/been-robbed/36

TLDR: The passphrase gets send to the server every time you use the passphrase. (Decrypting messages, sending, creating alias etc.)

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
vella85

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 09:43:42 PM

Must have a look Smiley

I love the BURSTNATION forum it's so much fun and many new people are joining BURSTCOIN and I think everything in burst will blow up nicely..I am bagging Burst assets almost on a daily basis now too and lovin' it.

Same here, there is a lot of people in there helping each other and the cool thing is if you happen to be on at the right time of day sometimes free Burst coins are given away in the troll box. So make sure you all keep your eye out as you never know when the rain will start raining burst coins on us. Also if people here want to help spread the word about Burst Nation please Tweet about Burst Nation and use the hash tag #BURSTnation Let's get this trending world wide.

Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: