Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 02:22:04 PM

I ran overnight, but again there was a page full of error messages.

SENDER: receiving confirmation failed: 10053

Can someone explain what this means?

Thanks

Rich

miner sent deadline(s), but pool did not confirm getting (or wrong/empty answer).

can you pm to me yours last log from "Logs" folder?

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prozak

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:53:30 PM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 09:33:43 PM by Prozak

I really enjoy this project and want to start minning on my HDD.
But it could be impossible with my little knowledge.
Anybody Can help me? Maybe On PM?

Everything looks easy on this youtube video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHvD3b30ks
But when I open wallet client I got some jQuerry script errors

https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/js/nrs.server.js
https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/js/nrs.forms.js
https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/js/nrs.login.js

etc,.

edit:

I'm biting Blago miner right now Wink but it's also little complicated :/

Lack of helpful resources...
mettalmag
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:59:23 PM

seems interesting and i want to try it on my win server 2008
FrilledShark

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

I am the signed message, without I am not

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:32:11 PM

I really enjoy this project and want to start minning on my HDD.
But it could be impossible with my little knowledge.
Anybody Can help me? Maybe On PM?

Everything looks easy on this youtube video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHvD3b30ks
But when I open wallet client I got some jQuerry script errors

https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/js/nrs.server.js
https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/js/nrs.forms.js
https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125/js/nrs.login.js

etc,.

You might want to move your topic to http://forum.burstcoin.info:4567 and you will get more help on a public thread instead of a private one (Pm). Burst is a funny coin and it's hard to know everything about it.

On-topic:
Am I correct in saying that you are using daWallet's windows GUI wallet?
If I am, try to open https://wallet.burst-team.us:8125 in your webbrowser and log-in. This is as safe as the GUI wallet, because it's the same website. If you can log-in, you might want to contact daWallet and tell him you have encountered a problem with his wallet.

Edit:
seems interesting and i want to try it on my win server 2008
I would like to ask if you could keep the signature spam to discussion sections, it's not helping anything here. You might also want to improve your post quality if you want to keep the sig. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036113.msg14052413#msg14052413

Not very active. Please use PM or email to get a reply from me.
High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
Prozak

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:43:47 PM

You said that this is hard coin so why community doesn't create any tutorials or helpful resources?

People need to search, search and search? all the day? or speak fuck it? Wink

This doesn't bode any future of this coin...

Only 3 youtube explaining videos. One I gave, one with broken pool and last in russian leanguage.

Let's be serious...
FrilledShark

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:59:38 PM

You said that it's hard coin so why community doesn't create any tutorials or helpful resources?

Only 3 youtube explaining videos. One I gave, one with broken pool and last in russian leanguage.

Let's be serious...

There is a ton of resources in the old thread, but someone needs to find them. There is no real collection of every guide and digging takes ages (Old thread, 1,3k pages.) If you look at the new forum we have collected 3 guides, but there are also guides in the OP, but nobody looks at it.
There is also a lot of tutorials hidden in the darks, but they are made for outdated software and require just a bit of brain and programing skill to work on modern software. Most people lack one or both of those. It only seems like there is 1 thing that drives the community around and this is currently money. Edit: Just want to clarify, this is not necessarily Burst, but cryptocurrency in general.
We have a ton of people that are active and are really trying their best. They don't care about money, but have a lot of funds to provide support to people that need them. Like Vector and Playground. They are the real heroes, but their numbers are limited. We are a small community with it comes pros and cons. One of the cons is lack of guides, tutorials and other things.
Edit: Just added Prozak's edit

High value lender – Within 24 hours, I can fund your 10 BTC loan. Give me 48 hours and 20 BTC will be ready.
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:18:44 PM

You said that this is hard coin so why community doesn't create any tutorials or helpful resources?

Let's be serious...

there are tutorials out there, and there are people right here who can get you mining. Burst is a little different from other crypto coins, and can take a while to get your head around, but it's not difficult to mine.

come over to https://network.burst-team.us/oxwall/forum/10 , signup, signin and we can work through the mining process, and setup a tutorial for anyone else that needs it.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Prozak

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 10:57:29 PM

I think it should be visual information in easy language. Not hidden or on 1.3 thousand page on a huge forum.
It's about your future or otherwise your return Smiley Even if only MONEY matter this may substantially affect on the popularization and price.

Maybe I will register tomorrow on this blank forum or you will beat in own juice to death haha Grin
noobhelper178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:05:07 AM

wow there are 2 threads for burst, never know this.

I would like to make an asset for my altcoin trading fund to get burst-ers involved in my trading profits, would people be interested in it?
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:36:26 AM

I would like to make an asset for my altcoin trading fund to get burst-ers involved in my trading profits, would people be interested in it?

If you come with a detailed enough explanation of what kind of trading it is you would like us to support, then yes  Smiley
FrilledShark

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 05:47:40 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 07:01:11 AM by FrilledShark

Hello.
I would like everyone to stop trading with Income, if you want dividends from your investment. Want to know why? Read "Why?" between the lines.

Vector will be stopping investing in Income and all his other asset from today. We would like to sell our last asset to anyone for 29 burst each. This is a loss of 1 burst per asset, but will increase the loss in the future if nobody buys. Edit: I don't want anyone to invest in the asset, if anyone wants to you are welcome to buy them from me. If you change your mind, you can get 100% refund within 1 month.

Why?
We are doing this because, I believe in a open asset. I don’t believe change asset information to XXX is normal asset behavior. Keeping accounts’s info clear is a big thing in the asset community. [1]
I don’t think dumping a asset is allowed while owning a asset, this is seen from my perspective as shady business.This also applies to ByteEnt and other assets. If the asset owner or issuer dumps his asset, they will be labeled as scam to me. I will simply stop trading with his asset. Note: Dumping is NOT creating sell orders, it’s filling buy orders. [2]
Income has sold his asset as low as 0.1 burst. This has been done from the “Income Asset Manager Address” Refer to (2). [3].
After dumping his asset he sends them to a exchange, aka Poloniex [4].
He did also dumped every asset he has to gain as little as 1500 burst extra. [Quite easy to find on the exchange, look at cheap]
There is not much to say, burst blockchain is heartless and shows every detail. He has also sold his ByteEnt asset and transferred all to the exchange. I don’t believe we will hear much to Income anytime soon.
Everything happened on feb 19, so they are quite obvious to see.

Things we know
Poloniex address: BURST-9UR9-JQG9-BVGV-H4BMV.
Income has been trading with this user https://block.burstcoin.info/acc.php?acc=BURST-3XNU-XANK-L3LA-6RJRR, but he has not been trading back. This k0r3 is also selling a lot of RESERVEBNK’s assets. He has been online after Feb 19.

1. https://block.burstcoin.info/tx.php?tx=7419288033835611286
2. https://block.burstcoin.info/tx.php?tx=814024299114450647 (Selling at 0.1 burst per asset)
3. https://block.burstcoin.info/tx.php?tx=5895835446474793919
4. https://block.burstcoin.info/acc.php?acc=BURST-9UR9-JQG9-BVGV-H4BMV
I will be posting this here and in scam Accusations. Another version made for the bitcoin community.

Impact on my assets
If Income gets up and tells a reason why he did this, it won’t change the removal of Income from my trading. It's a scam asset, once a scam, always a scam. I won’t be trading with income again. Only if Income provides the funds necessary to begin trading. I will be to paying a low percentage of the earnings to him for providing the trading funds. This also applies to other assets too.

I don’t want any of my assets to get scam or be a ponzi, so i would ask owners of Vector to not sell. In case many does i might be offering Income instead of burst. I had invested half of our fund in Income and they might be gone. Income had proven a high trading volume and we earned a lot of burst trading with it, but seeing as the situation is now, we might not be getting our money back. We will be paying as normal. We have lost Income, but i believe people will change to ByteEnt instead. No huge hit here.
I know others are hit harder then Vector, the guy hit worst might be Haitch. He lost 3 612 060 burst and this equals to ~260 USD. He also lost on other of Incomes assets. ~50 USD.

Margin is not hit by this, but i might be reducing the reserve funds and transferring some Margin asset to Vector. The assets won’t be under the 45 buyback rule and after Vector is able to run alone again, the Margin will be transferred to asset issuer (Margin account) and sold back to the original bitcoin amount. In this case the reserve funds will be going from around 0.18 to 0.1 and traded for something like 5000 margin. It’s not a huge amount, but i don’t want to reduce the reserve funds to go below 0.1.

I would like people to keep using the asset exchange, because there are still assets like ByteEnt and the brother ByteEMini that has payed for a long time. Playground might be added to the list in the future.

If you hold Vector or Margin and don’t agree with what i do, feel free to post your opinion. You will be able to change a lot of things this way. Margin and Vector are both open asset owned by the holders, the asset holders would be the last persons on earth I ignore. I’m very happy i have so large a userbase and would like continuing to the day I die with them.
Be aware, as i’m an asset issuer I don’t want you to trust everything i say.

Disclaimer
I don't want make a asset vs asset war.
I have contacted Income before making this thread. He is not replying. I will be removing this post if he does. Quoting the entire post is not recommend.

Edit:

To prevent scam by me (if i get compromised) or a user closely connected to me. (like FrillledShark).
If you ever want to check if it's me, ask me to make a signed message from 1EJmUKAbfbhoTBpFnSKZ4Y4GhXatttPUPU. The address is staked here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996318.msg13675548#msg13675548
You can also ask for a public message by BURST-QUZQ-LMPD-KBWS-EC5FT. If "I" creates another asset, I will always be using BURST-QUZQ-LMPD-KBWS-EC5FT to fund it.
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
FrilledFish, aka FrilledShark here. I'm using 2 different account names. I will only be using FrilledShark on bitcointalk.org. Today is 1/3/2016.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1EJmUKAbfbhoTBpFnSKZ4Y4GhXatttPUPU
H7DGhoD3Ho2gNU4jRLG0Yob6VKqLHsf/T0W9sr/qa142N/QFBImsnURhkS/Z0tv7z5U7vHU/jOX0F0s57ZTQvQw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
You are always welcome to make a post against me

noobhelper178

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:10:28 PM

If you come with a detailed enough explanation of what kind of trading it is you would like us to support, then yes  Smiley

cool, i still need some time to learn more about Burst first, is there any wiki page for it? I know about Nxt, and familiar with that system, but I dont know that much about burst/

I think its similar but i would like to learn the differences if there is any :d

My trading fund  is trading altcoins on bittrex, me and 2 other guys are trading with it and we make a decent return weekly, not that huge but still manage to be profitable,

I will write more info about it later, thanks for welcoming me Cheesy
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:24:10 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 04:57:59 AM by haitch

FilledShark,

Excellent analysis - I'd like to hope you're wrong and the assets aren't scams - but it doesn't look good.

H.

PS - I increased my Margin and Vector stakes - keep up the good work.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:03:39 AM

How to plot and mine on your phone (Linux experience is helpful)

This guide is for Anroid 5.x and it's better your SD-Card is formatted exFat for files bigger than 4 GB.

Plotting:

1. You need a Terminal for your phone – I recommend Termux for Android 5.x → https://termux.com/
2. After starting Termux type:  
Code:
apt upgrade
3. type
Code:
apt update
4. type
Code:
apt install apt install git
5. type
Code:
git clone https://github.com/dawallet/burst_arm_tools
6 type
Code:
cd burst_arm_tools
7 type
Code:
cd dcct_tools_for_android
8 type
Code:
termux-setup-storage
9 type
Code:
cd bin
10 type
Code:
chmod 777 plot32

11 type
Code:
./plot32 -k 1232353462354235 -d /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.termux/ -s 0 -n 10000 -m 1024 -t 4 

How to use dcct_tools is explained here: Short explanation and here: Detailed explanation

Mining:

1. type
Code:
chmod 777 mine_pool_all32
(or mine32, mine_pool_share32 – depends which file you want to use)
2. type
Code:
./mine_pool_all32 burst.ninja /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.termux/ 

Voilá.

The port is alpha, there are many bugs. Please share your experience.

The directory on SD Card have to be writeable and due to Androids permission policy it has to be the /com.termux/ directory!

- daWallet

Now this is very useful. I was looking forward into something like this for my spare Android tablet. Luckily, I hope it would work with an external ssd connected to it via a USB OTG cable. I will give it a try.

I have been away from the Burst world for quite some time, but checked into my wallet today and found out that my balance hasn't changed since February 7 of this year. It seemed a little odd for me since I have invested into Playground and ByteEnt asset, and usually dividends are paid weekly and sometimes monthly but there has been a delay since the date mentioned earlier. Am I missing something?  Huh

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 04:41:01 AM

We are indeed doing our best, and there is A LOT going on behind the scenes, some of which I cannot share quite yet.

Though, I will be doing my best over the next weeks to get more information together in a place that is easily found. Though, do take a look at the OP, there is quite a bit there.

@Frilled - Unfortunately, it does look not so great for Income, and being a large holder myself I'm not too pleased.

On the other hand...

ByteEnt will be preparing to do its payout today or tomorrow, as I'm so busy with all the things I'm in the middle of, there's not nearly enough hours in the day for me!

But my new 10TB in mining power is plotting as we speak, for the ByteEnt asset miner, this should show a nice increase to the support and thus price here soon. Hopefully ByteEnt can make up for the errors of other asset creators in thinking that doing scam style behavior is the way to go...

nothing shows proof like pics!

https://cloud.crowetic.com/index.php/s/ahoTf0iQbcB3zUc

https://cloud.crowetic.com/index.php/s/YViAwv8TC3j3yMA

https://cloud.crowetic.com/index.php/s/mx1JKAdS3LGDWur

https://cloud.crowetic.com/index.php/s/ooxAYo5873DQWQh

ByteEnt has and forever will be a solid asset that you can trust, backed by a non-anonymous business owner who is fully in the front lines and backs both his projects and BURST 200%.

I'm truly excited to do some of the announcements that I have planned for the future, truly excited.

ByteEnt will likely be adding another boost to its mining power very soon on top of the 10TB that is currently being plotted. So stay tuned. Invest in what is open, honest, and has never done any wrong. (well, unless you consider the payment blunder last time, that will be accounted for during this payout coming up, something wrong.)

ByteEnt payouts will include a 175k bonus paid from my own coin this month, as a thank you, and an apology for the error in payment processing last month.

I'm sorry I've not been posting here as much lately, I'm working on the modifications of my new asset, and structure therein, as to have yet another positive ann for people in the near future.

If anyone would like to assist in the information gathering from the other thread, I'm definitely willing to kick down a bonus BURST payout to them. I will start the thing off right now and say I'll give 100k BURST to the next 5 people who deliver 10 unique items with relevant information from the other thread, and their links, to me. Best way to submit this to me, is in the form of a google doc with relevant info, the link, and whatever else you may find useful attached to the concept in the link. Present 10 to me, get 100k BURST right then and there. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:02:07 AM

For those of us who are new to Burst is there a description of what a Burst Asset is, how one should be created and managed? Is there a list somewhere of the current Assets, how you can invest in them?

To the uninitiated the info in post #391 above by  FrilledShark is very confusing...

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
FrilledShark

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 09:42:11 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 02:45:14 PM by FrilledShark

FilledShark,

Excellent analysis - I'd like to hope you're wrong and the assets aren't scams - but it doesn't look good.

H.

PS - I increased my Margin and Vector stakes - keep up the good work.
@Frilled - Unfortunately, it does look not so great for Income, and being a large holder myself I'm not too pleased.
Thanks. As both of you, i would like to have Income active, currently this doesn't seem to be possible.

For those of us who are new to Burst is there a description of what a Burst Asset is, how one should be created and managed? Is there a list somewhere of the current Assets, how you can invest in them?

To the uninitiated the info in post #391 above by  FrilledShark is very confusing...

Rich
A burst asset is like a "cryptocurrency within a cryptocurrency". There is no rules of managing a asset, so think twice before investing.  Creating a asset is simple, you need to click 1 button. Go to your wallet and open this tap and click issue asset. You gets a window fill in the information and click "Issue Asset". To buy a asset you open asset exchange and click "Add asset" in the right top corner. Find asset id and paste it here. You can find asset id on the ANN of the asset or on the blockexplorer. See Asset id or scroll down to "All assets". The page will list all assets. Both dead and alive. To see if the asset is active, you can wait for payouts and see who pays and who doesn't.

I'm sorry about the post. I wanted to keep the tech stuff quite high to get more details included. If you want a more version more friendly to non-techies you should check this post. It's requires less knowledge about Burst.

If you would like more information you can PM me on the forums. I would like to explain this to everyone that requests it. I'm very active here and it's also where I post most of my asset informations.
Edit: grammer

RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:31:59 PM

A burst asset is like a "cryptocurrency within a cryptocurrency". There is no rules of managing a asset, so think twice before investing.  Creating a asset is simple, you need to click 1 button. Go to your wallet and open this tap and click issue asset. You gets a window fill in the information and click "Issue Asset". To buy a asset you open asset exchange and click "Add asset" in the right top corner. Find asset id and paste it here. You can find asset id on the ANN of the asset or on the blockexplorer. See Asset id or scroll down to "All assets". The page will list all assets. Both dead and alive. To see if the asset is active, you can wait for payouts and see who pays and who doesn't.

Thanks for the explanation on Assets, a completely new concept to me, so am only just wrapping my head around it. Looking at the Assets listed in the blockexplorer I can now see the principal involved. What surprises me looking at the description of the Assets in the blockexplorer is that they seem to be issued and traded with very little explanation as what they are and seem to completely rely on a blind trust in the asset maker as to their safety or growth? Or am I missing something here?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:56:29 PM

How to use dcct_tools is explained here: Short explanation and here: Detailed explanation

Mining:

1. type
Code:
chmod 777 mine_pool_all32
(or mine32, mine_pool_share32 – depends which file you want to use)
2. type
Code:
./mine_pool_all32 burst.ninja /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.termux/ 
[/color]

- daWallet

I checked the link you gave but I havn't find informations about this command.
" /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.termux/" is the plot file, but can I pass more than 1 plot file with this command ?
I googled a little, without more result.
Is there somewhere I can have explanation about this command ?
Blago

Activity: 416

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:45:09 PM

I checked the link you gave but I havn't find informations about this command.
" /storage/sdcard1/Android/data/com.termux/" is the plot file, but can I pass more than 1 plot file with this command ?
I googled a little, without more result.
Is there somewhere I can have explanation about this command ?

as I understand,  "Usage: ./mine <node url> [<plot dir> <plot dir> ..]

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: