Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346473 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
StakePool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:27:38 PM

You are welcome to start a Crowdfund. Exactly for this situation we made it possible!

https://i.imgur.com/U5EaPnb.png

Thanks BurstDevTeam - for wasting my time  Wink

Wow, check out the attitude on this guy, we are demanding donations now, are we?
Your timing was wrong and your attitude was even worse. It is an open source project, we have devs who have been working on the project for as long as I remember and they never asked for a dime and they should as they are doing a very good job at keeping the project going. Your timing was bad because you started your CF towards the end of a very important android mining related CF (much more important than your little project in terms of its significance to the long term survival of BURST).

You can decide NOW if you want me to discontinue to contribute to BURST, or not.

If all the devs had your attitude then it would be safe to say that cryptocurrency would not exist as we know it today.

Thank you for writing the CF guide though, I was actually quite thrilled with your initial positiveness and enthusiasm. Sorry that you feel like your time was wasted.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:33:40 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 07:08:28 PM by altsheets

Thanks BurstDevTeam - for wasting my time  Wink

First of all, it was clearly ironic - see the Wink

Secondly, thanks to the generous crowdfunders who actually tried to give 2000 BURST = 0.42 dollars. There is the 42 again  Smiley
You probably got them back, my small project was not funded.

Wow, check out the attitude on this guy

... now you really got me into ... helping you to try changing perspective - for once ...

This is the visible time I have invested here:

And that is only the openly visible time invested. As parts of your system, UX, documentation are still clearly beta (which is fine, stuff takes time - I am just trying to point to places which make it difficult for someone coming in - in the hope that they will perhaps get improved) ... it took me a lot of more time to fiddle around with it, and asking - to finally get it working.

To be able to get to such  better-than-the-average  postings, I needed a lot of my own time to play with your software.

In my books that is a lot of free and freely given open source contributions.

You are of a different opinion, I can see that. But I am inviting you to see the full picture, re-evaluate - and next time better wait an hour before you post aggressive  stuff like:

Wow, check out the attitude on this guy ...
... your attitude was even worse ...

and:

If all the devs had your attitude then it would be safe to say that cryptocurrency would not exist as we know it today.

Not my attitude.

You might be projecting some kind of (probably very understandable, but still unhelpful) anger about the world as such negativity onto an individual who is not deserving this contempt.

Let me even turn that around: If more 'users' (*) actually were like me - then open source projects would benefit a lot, and could get from beta to production much faster, and be more useful, prettier, slicker, and even more lucrative - for everyone.

(*) in the least positive way this word can be used, because too many users are showing a really ugly 'consumer attitude' and never ever really contribute constructively. Demanding all day from their hardworking devs to make the coinprice go boom. Those are the useless freeriders that really deserve contempt. By buying into a coin, they think they can demand that the price goes up to make them rich - but they are not doing anything for it, apart of investing money. Just investing excess money somewhere, for hoarding it - is the cheapest thing to do, really.

In contrast, to invest lifetime, talent, ideas, concepts, code, tools, improvements, products - that is valuable.

I know that our current world capitalism 2.0 is going away from that, it is cherishing the "investor spirit". But those are just rich people, and some of them got rich because they would never even think about giving back, to anyone. The least valuable contributors to our common world. Parasites. The planet is ill.

Some others have accepted that greater wealth - of course - comes with greater obligations to care for the greater good. E.g. this here:
One of our angels just donated me another 1.2 million to finish this funding.
^ to add a more balanced view here.

Ma (alibaba.com) once said "for me, first come the customers, then the employees, and only third are the investors" (in my words, but the meaning was that one).

Here, in the past weeks, I have focussed on the "customers", to make their experience better.
And helped the "employees", the devs, to point to places, and shared constructive solutions, to make everything better.
And yes, thirdly I asked "investors", to share 0.01579 % of the wealth of this system. They didn't which might prove my point, or not.

Your timing was wrong ... Your timing was bad because you started your CF towards the end of a very important android mining related CF
Not relevant. My crowdfunding was a microscopic one, compared to that CF you are mentioning, which of course is dozens of times more important than a blockchain aware countdown server.

Not relevant. The timing was caused by the invitation to do a crowdfunding. I was told to, then I worked through your undocumented & yet suboptimally designed tool chain to do it - and as soon as I finally got it working, I just submitted that crowdfunding.

Not relevant. This is a scene of highly intelligent, and complexity handling people - so to look at two or three CFs at the same time should be possible, no?

And again: I was asking for a tiny amount of money, not like 4 million or such - because the work & tool I had been offering - was a small one, to test the waters. I have more tools that are already working very well, on NXT and HZ, and of course I could port them too - if there was even a bit of interest in those. Now is not, no problem. That I can utter my disappointment ... I am taking the right to do that. But I do not take all this too seriously. Why get agitated about such a sum? But to get derided, and compared to lesser individuals - I am not willing to take that. So ... here is my answer. Sorry for the length of the text, but writing shorter texts is taking more time, and I don't have too much time right now.

But all is cool.

The time for this is not now, seemingly.

And also, my period in which I had time for such an idealistic contribution burst like the above listed, in exchange for 5$ donations ... has perhaps come to an end for me now, at least for a while. I actually really liked to work this way, asking for donations - because such money transfer is connecting real people with each other. Giving feels good. Receiving direct personal rewards from that exceptional minority feels good. But the monetary outcome has often been ridiculous, so I need to force myself to do that less.
Even if you changed your mind, and suddenly really wanted me to contribute to BURST, I myself could not afford to anymore. Which is good. I am really busy recently, and I start to get paid real money for my excellent work - which of cause is important, because carbon based that I am, my body needs a neverending stream of calories, and the most canonic way right now to get them is ... money. So one or the other way, I have to make the world allocate money to me. And yes, I had made a habit of it ... that when I am freely giving so much of my precious life time, that I am then not to proud to visibly ask for donations. I encourage people to try that, it is a very human experience.

There are some subscenes here in cryptoland, which have already understood that sharing and giving, to support all kinds of little and big projects, makes a lot of sense - because they want to enrich their whole ecosystem. Coins that are used for interesting stuff, people, initiatives ... those are valuable coins. In those subscenes, people can do little and bigger things, then ask for donations, and the (admittedly still few) good, grown-up, clever souls ... are really sharing some of their (sometimes immense) wealth. And not only because they are altruists - but because it makes economic sense to feed those who are contributing.

Other subscenes are still very tight, and ego, and think that keeping, hoarding, and hodling coins is the way to get rich. When they donate, their main thought is that they are loosing money.

The difference is not so much technological, it is mainly cultural.

I have been observing this thread for quite a while. Most of you are all about mining. That is the supply side of coins. If that works for you, just continue.

One possible economic consequence is an immense sell pressure. If the focus is on the supply side, then markets oversaturate. The slightest sell can cause the price to fall bottomless. Boiled down to your case: The 150 mio BURST locked in at 3 exchanges, compared to the 25 BTC that are locked into BUY orders - are showing that the current 49 Satoshi is approx three times too high to call it an equalized market. No worries, that is similar in the vast majority of other cryptocoins too. One of the reasons why it is so risky to invest into most cryptos.

But some cryptos have actually worked themselves out of that trap of impending doom. Their markets are equalized, the total buy orders are matching the total sell orders.

One day you might notice that it makes sense to focus more on the demand side. What can your mined coins actually be used for.

Perhaps then you remember me. Some of my tools (see current signature - might change in the future), or other tools of other people that are not about mining mining mining ... might become more attractive to you.

Perhaps you contact me then. Perhaps not. I might not invest myself even more right now. I also get the growing feeling, that somehow I am annoying some people here. I do get ignored. Attention is the real currency of our times.

But no hard feelings. All this were voluntary contributions. For me it was a valuable experiment, because I can now better asses your culture here. Real life experiments, human-to-human interactions based in money, can help much to unravel reality, I really like that about cryptos.

Happy mining.

Enjoy your BURSTs of good moments.

If you like this, you can show it: BURST-ESVR-L2WJ-NT3Y-BWM6V - Perhaps first read this old but still valid GIVEBACK-LICENSE text linked here - thx.

---
EDIT: no text is ever ready. Made smaller changes.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
StakePool

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 04:19:26 PM

You are of a different opinion, I can see that. But I am inviting you to see the full picture, re-evaluate - and next time better wait an hour before you post aggressive stuff.

I apologise if my post came across as "aggressive", I guess being franc and direct nowadays constitutes to aggressiveness. If you wait not for an hour but a mere 5 minutes, you will quickly realise that actually demanding donations and threatening to cease development on something can also be perceived as an aggressive tactic to get a reward for your hard work.

You might be projecting some kind of (probably very understandable, but still unhelpful) anger about the world as such onto an individual who is not deserving this contempt.

I am not angry, and I see a pattern developing by now, perhaps you are just frustrated and angry that your CF was not funded, and I can understand that. I was merely replying to your post in what I believed was a respectful manner, not agreeing with what you wrote doesn't warrant accusing me of " projecting my anger" and being aggressive. Why would i be angry anyway?  Angry ?

because too many users are showing a really ugly 'consumer attitude' and never ever really contribute constructively. Demanding all day from their hardworking devs to make the coinprice go boom. Those are the useless freeriders that really deserve contempt. By buying into a coin, they think they can demand that the price goes up to make them rich - but they are not doing anything for it, apart of investing money. Just investing money somewhere, for hoarding it - is the cheapest thing to do, really.

In contrast, to invest lifetime, talent, ideas, concepts, code, tools, improvements, products - that is valuable.

I am not sure whether you are basing your finding on actual data or you just like to make general claims and generalisations. These same users are the ones who spent their hard earned cash mining the coins, trading the coins as well as hoarding them.
I guess these customers/investors are only appreciated when they pump and hype certain developer's coins, when these customers see their investment's value fall down by 90%, these same developers would expect the customers to still invest and if they don't, then they are somehow bad, unhelpful and greedy?

Not all of us are in this for moon prices, I support this coin with my hard earned cash because I believe in its devs, their vision and what they are trying to achieve here

But no hard feelings. All this were voluntary contributions. For me it was a valuable experiment, because I can now better asses your culture here. Real life experiments, human-to-human interactions based in money, can help much to unravel reality, I really like that about cryptos.

This was one member of this great community writing a post, it has nothing to do with the rest of community or its culture. Remember, the bigger the sample size, the  more accurate your statistical inference would be. A sample size of 1, would that even be acceptable?

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and great success with your projects.
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:47:04 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 06:59:20 PM by altsheets

Acknowledging your points, I have now made slight edits to the text. Misunderstanding about the sample size 1 - what I meant was the whole interaction of all my posts with your whole thread here plus the CF - not your one post. Your one post just triggered me, to write down my byebye message & summary. Not sure but I think two people contributed those 0.42$. That means ALL others minus two did not. That's fine, really. Good to know. You have enough good devs here, you won't need another one building stuff - no problem. Moving on ... And thank you for your honest feedback, such is valuable!

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck and great success with your projects.

Thank you very much. Same to you.  Smiley

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:06:19 PM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- NEW ASSET BY THE BURST TEAM!

General info -

This asset is going to be basically a clone of ByteEnt. The pool fee from pool.burst-team.us as well as 5 brand new 5TB drives I just purchased, will be mining for the asset to start. There will be additions to both mining power, as well as other forms of income dedicated to the asset in the future, we  have plans, as usual. Wink Since the asset is hosted by crowetic and haitch, you know the asset is trustworthy, so invest accordingly!

Asset Info -

As mentioned above, the asset will be the entirety of the fee on the new BURST team pool (http://pool.burst-team.us) combined with mining power, and other forms of income to be added in the coming weeks. The initial mining power has already been purchased, 5x5TB HDDs brand new from newegg.com.

Payout 1x a month between 1-5th of each month. The time you hold the asset, the time you get paid for what you hold!

Asset release -

The asset will release a total amount of 1,000,000 at an initial price of 25 BURST.

Trust in the team that brought you so much of what is still used in BURST, the BURST team! Wink

There will be no buy wall, but if you're wanting to sell, contact me and I'll buy back any assets at 24 BURST any time any day!

Asset Number - 14092376023955917604

Thanks!

The addition of this new asset by the BURST team, makes it a very reliable way to invest into it. I know that because I have invested into ByteEnt myself, and so far the only asset that has been paying constantly is this one (when compared to Playground, Income and ReserveBank) This should make BURST even more interesting than what it is and I can't wait to get started with this new asset as well.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:39:37 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 12:51:02 AM by haitch

Thanks to the efforts of Luxe and daWallet, burst-team is pleased to announce the availability of a new Burst faucet:

http://faucet.burst-team.us

and my thanks for those that have made the jump from Ninja to Burst-Team, but we'd still like more of you to move over - with Ninja's owners blessing. Ninja has too much power, lets spread it out some more.

Mining at: http://pool.burst-team.us
Update Wallet: http://pool.burst-team.us:8125

Assignment Address: BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C

Thanks.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:34:13 AM

Thanks to the efforts of Luxe and daWallet, burst-team is pleased to announce the availability of a new Burst faucet:

and my thanks for those that have made the jump from Ninja to Burst-Team, but we'd still like more of you to move over - with Ninja's owners blessing. Ninja has too much power, lets spread it out some more.

Mining at: http://pool.burst-team.us
Update Wallet: http://pool.burst-team.us:8125

Assignment Address: BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C

Thanks.

H.

-[ANNouncement]-  (just helping out haitch here Wink)

Thanks to the wonderful work of two of the awesome BURST team members, Luxe, and daWallet, BURST team has released a brand new faucet (which I will also be adding to the OP) which is located here...

Thank you guys!

Also, we're still highly encouraging any new miners on the new pool... http://pool.burst-team.us to help delude the power that is on burst.ninja.

We still believe that ninja is overpowered.

We ARE still in the process of working through the modifications needed in order to give out the burst.ninja code for others to run, but it has proven to be much more difficult than initially thought. The one clone we DO have, took haitch quite a bit of extensive work, and the ability to make one editable (due to encryption inside the config, etc...) is very difficult. This is why we haven't released anything for public use yet...

We ARE though, still trying to do so.

That being said, for now, please check out the new pool, and see the differences in payout, we believe the payouts VS ninja are going to be higher due to the massive miners running on ninja currently. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Turn0ff

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:04:20 AM

You could lower the limit for accepted deadlines considerably on ninja, like cut it in half or even a third. That would lower the income for smaller miners, making pool.burst-team.us more attractive than ninja. Ninja, on the other hand, would be a better alternative for high capacity miners, to those which still perhaps chose to solo now.

Bigger differeneces would be a win-win, I think.

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:45:26 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447898.msg14642259#msg14642259 greek translation is complete. Cheesy share the love guys Cheesy
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 01:13:20 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1447898.msg14642259#msg14642259 greek translation is complete. Cheesy share the love guys Cheesy

This is great news for us and the greek people. Smiley  Can you paste me some summary together for the Android Wallet in Play Store? You don't need to write anything again.

Name of App: Burst Wallet
Short Description with 80 characters
Description with up to 3000 characters

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=burstcoin.com.burst

Thanks and keep up the good work!

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:49:27 PM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- NEW ASSET BY THE BURST TEAM!
Asset Number - 14092376023955917604

Thanks for this!
haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:59:37 PM

You could lower the limit for accepted deadlines considerably on ninja, like cut it in half or even a third. That would lower the income for smaller miners, making pool.burst-team.us more attractive than ninja. Ninja, on the other hand, would be a better alternative for high capacity miners, to those which still perhaps chose to solo now.

Bigger differeneces would be a win-win, I think.

TurnOff, it's being considered. I've proposed to Crow that we radically cut the acceptance level on Ninja - and by radical I mean drop the limit to 1 Hour. We really need to reduce the power of Ninja, and if asking nicely isn't working then we make it economically desirable to switch. The deadline cut will make it sensible for smaller miners to switch to burst-team with a 30+ day deadline, it will also reward the big miners who stay with slightly higher rewards.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:51:11 PM

-[ANNOUNCEMENT]- Ninja Pool changes.

At 6PM EST today, the acceptance deadline on Burst.Ninja is going to be dropping from 8 days down to 6 Hours. If you cannot consistently generate a deadline less than 6 hours, we're asking you to switch to pool.burst-team.us. The burst-team pool is run by the same people as Ninja, has the same interface, but accepts deadlines up to 32 days. Industrial scale miners should stay with Ninja, everyone else switch to burst-team.

Pool url: pool.burst-team.us ports 80 or 8124
Wallet Address: pool.burst-team.us:8125
Reward Assignment address: BURST-32TT-TSAC-HTKW-CC26C

Burst.Ninja has way too much hash power currently, and that will be unsettling to any potential investors. Lets make Ninja the pool to goto for mega scale miners, and burst-team.us the pool for the rest of us.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:00:25 PM

At 6PM EST today, the acceptance deadline on Burst.Ninja is going to be dropping from 8 days down to 6 Hours. If you cannot consistently generate a deadline less than 6 hours, we're asking you to switch to pool.burst-team.us. The burst-team pool is run by the same people as Ninja, has the same interface, but accepts deadlines up to 32 days. Industrial scale miners should stay with Ninja, everyone else switch to burst-team.

Burst.Ninja has way too much hash power currently, and that will be unsettling to any potential investors. Lets make Ninja the pool to goto for mega scale miners, and burst-team.us the pool for the rest of us.

H.

Might be useful to "suggest" as well as an ability to generate deadlines less than 6 Hours some guidance on the number of TH that equates to? I would also say that regardless of reward it is a lot more fun on the smaller burst-team Pool than I was finding it lately on ninja...

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:07:27 PM

H.

Might be useful to "suggest" as well as an ability to generate deadlines less than 6 Hours some guidance on the number of TH that equates to? I would also say that regardless of reward it is a lot more fun on the smaller burst-team Pool than I was finding it lately on ninja...

Rich

A consistent sub 6 hour deadline is around 200 - 400TB. Burst-team doesn't currently hit a block as often as Ninja - but the blocks we do hit pay a lot better. Anecdotal reports are that miners are earning more on Burst-Team than they are on Ninja. Statistically, it should  be about the same,  but currently Burst-Team is out performing Ninja.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
tross

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 09:20:36 PM

Hi, I got an Asset question.

How do I cancel a sell order?

http://cpumining.zapto.org/ <<<<<pow coin mining    http://solominer.ddns.net/<<<<<<< is the place to mine! 
Burstcoin mining POC mining
haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:28:06 PM

Short answer - you can't. Once you've confirmed that this action is what you really meant to do, it happens.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 11:37:46 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 11:48:17 PM by haitch

H.

The cutover to 6 hour deadlines has been made. If you're not making 6 hour deadlines, you're not earning - move over to pool.burst-team.us

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Turn0ff

Activity: 306

For Sell

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 01:01:03 AM

H.

Rich

A consistent sub 6 hour deadline is around 200 - 400TB. Burst-team doesn't currently hit a block as often as Ninja - but the blocks we do hit pay a lot better. Anecdotal reports are that miners are earning more on Burst-Team than they are on Ninja. Statistically, it should  be about the same,  but currently Burst-Team is out performing Ninja.

H.

Great move Smiley I've got around 100TB and seem to do okay with that though.

I tweet about BURST @ https://twitter.com/Turn0ff_tweets/with_replies Follow and retweet if you like the focus Smiley
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:35:51 AM

Short answer - you can't. Once you've confirmed that this action is what you really meant to do, it happens.

I had the same concern when I first started with Burst. Since I wasn't able to cancel my sell orders (when I made a mistake) i'd just had to rethink my move before proceeding with it. I think that the ability of cancelling the sell order would be a great way to avoid mistakes. This would be similar to an exchange where I could cancel buy or sell orders anytime.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: