Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] -NEW BURST OP- MINE ANY FREE SPACE-(HDD MINING)- ATs, AE, P2P MARKET+MORE!  (Read 346475 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cobra98

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:16:58 PM

The new pool is up and operational: pool.burstcoin.biz . Can some of you please move over to it. There is going to be another pool coming on line as well, so we can try and distribute the Capacity power that's currently on the two main pools. Too much capacity on one/two pools causes problems for the coins, and miners - namely forks occur and the pools end up looking for different targets. By distributing the mining capacities across multiple pools this problem is avoided.

Note that pool.burstcoin.biz is brand new, and there might be a few teething issues - but no miner is going to lose any Burst - I'll personally pay anyone affected by an issue.

Note also that as I don't want to mess with the DB - anyone currently mining on pool.burst-team.us may get a double payout. That won't be affected if you jump of to pool.burstcoin.biz now.

H.

Nice! Yeah with my issues earlier about deadlines taking forever to confirm or even not at all has changed dramatically with the new site. Deadlines are confirming instantly I'm glad to see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 08:46:52 PM

Hello Burst Team and Community,

Can someone help for 1 min?

Could anyone please point me in the right direction in regards to finding a BURST high resolution logo?

I will add some BURST apparel to www.CryptosCloset.com

Already have quite a few coins on there and wanted to add BURST asap to the inventory selection.

This will allow anyone to purchase BURST gear with Crypto Currency via CoinPayments.com shopping cart plugin and by Paypal / Credit Card!

Thanks!

Rich

www.CryptosCloset.com

Good idea! If you haven't already, maybe you can post an entry about this in the marketplace section in the other forum? Or is that reserved for stuff you can buy through the integrated marketplace?

Please elaborate more please. Are you talking about BitcoinTalk MarketPlace?

BURST has a marketplace built into the wallet, if you need some assistance with using it, simply PM me and I'll get whatever information you need given to you! Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:58:45 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 12:07:22 AM by haitch

The new pool is up and operational: pool.burstcoin.biz . Can some of you please move over to it. There is going to be another pool coming on line as well, so we can try and distribute the Capacity power that's currently on the two main pools. Too much capacity on one/two pools causes problems for the coins, and miners - namely forks occur and the pools end up looking for different targets. By distributing the mining capacities across multiple pools this problem is avoided.

Note that pool.burstcoin.biz is brand new, and there might be a few teething issues - but no miner is going to lose any Burst - I'll personally pay anyone affected by an issue.

Note also that as I don't want to mess with the DB - anyone currently mining on pool.burst-team.us may get a double payout. That won't be affected if you jump of to pool.burstcoin.biz now.

H.

Due to the rapid expansion of miners for Burst, we've setup a fourth pool, and will be seeing up a fifth one shortly. The new pools are:

http://pool.burstcoin.biz
http://pool.burstcoin.eu

The two new pools currently have the same deadline acceptance paramets as pool.burst-team.us, so are suitable for miners small or large. This may change in the future to make individual pools more aligned with particular sizes of miners.

We're asking that you consider moving between the pools to help balance the load across the pools - too much capacity on one pool causes problems for everyone.

As with my earlier announcement, some miners may receive double/triple payouts - moving pools will not affect this payout, and for those that asked - yes the payments are coming out of my wallet.

Also, as per the earlier announcement, teething issues are possible, but I'll guarantee to cover any missed payments due to issues.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:01:23 AM

Switched to http://pool.burstcoin.eu
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:12:24 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 01:11:54 AM by overdozedCEO

H.

Due to the rapid expansion of miners for Burst, we've setup a fourth pool, and will be seeing up a fifth one shortly. The new pools are:

The two new pools currently have the same deadline acceptance paramets as pool.burst-team.us, so are suitable for miners small or large. This may change in the future to make individual pools more aligned with particular sizes of miners.

We're asking that you consider moving between the pools to help balance the load across the pools - too much capacity on one pool causes problems for everyone.

As with my earlier announcement, some miners may receive double/triple payouts - moving pools will not affect this payout, and for those that asked - yes the payments are coming out of my wallet.

Also, as per the earlier announcement, teething issues are possible, but I'll guarantee to cover any missed payments due to issues.

H.

when i try to switch my reward assigment for both pools i get this error: {"errorDescription":"recipient account does not have public key","errorCode":8,"requestProcessingTime":3}
first time that im trying to use an pool which is not included in the windows client

Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:17:25 AM

I think you have to wait 4 blocks before trying to change again the reward assignment.
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 12:54:17 AM

I will just go buy more burst tomorrow, hopefully make good profit again.
haitch

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 01:18:55 AM

when i try to switch my reward assigment for both pools i get this error: {"errorDescription":"recipient account does not have public key","errorCode":8,"requestProcessingTime":3}
first time that im trying to use an pool which is not included in the windows client

Are you using a local wallet or the online one? No public key is an indication that the wallet you're using is stuck in the past.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
RichBC

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:47:40 AM

Is anyone else seeing this? My online wallet is stuck on block 249724 and on restarting there was a very brief message to the affect that I may be on a fork? Is this something I need to fix or outside my control? Am using Burst Client 0.3 ( for Burst Wallet 1.2.4)

Local Wallet is fine and showing block 249800

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
Tastiger

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:50:34 AM

Are you using a local wallet or the online one? No public key is an indication that the wallet you're using is stuck in the past.

H.

Hi, I just upgraded to Burst client 0.3 from 0.2.7 and tried to start mining. After reading this I realize my local wallet is stuck!

How do I fix this?

Also, being so new to Burt I have only used the AIO wallet to select pools, how do I use these new pools?

bytheseaster

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:55:37 AM

i am Stuck aswell on pool.burst.biz  and now it is for 8 hours,,what to do,plz HELP me!!
overdozedCEO

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:58:24 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 10:30:13 AM by overdozedCEO

H.

Hi, I just upgraded to Burst client 0.3 from 0.2.7 and tried to start mining. After reading this I realize my local wallet is stuck!

How do I fix this?

Also, being so new to Burt I have only used the AIO wallet to select pools, how do I use these new pools?

I also updated to BURST client 0.3, the online wallet + mining are working fine, but my local wallet is also stuck (on block 249101) ...
i copied my old burst_db into the new folder but it seems to that it didnt update the local blockchain since then  Undecided
any tips what to do?

it doesnt affect the mining, so chill guys  Cool

zakorus

Activity: 736

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:23:22 AM

Newegg has a good deal on there Ebay site for Canadian Users.

I got 5, 2TB internal hard drives for 315 Canadian Dollars. taxed and Delivered

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:23:09 AM

I have a lot of "connection reset by peer" errors on pool.burst-team.us lately. I remember that I also had those errors on burst.ninja, but then you guys fixed something and then it worked again.
Anyone else got this problem? Maybe I'll try to switch back to ninja if it doesn't get better to see if there is any difference.

haitch

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:38:31 PM

I have a lot of "connection reset by peer" errors on pool.burst-team.us lately. I remember that I also had those errors on burst.ninja, but then you guys fixed something and then it worked again.
Anyone else got this problem? Maybe I'll try to switch back to ninja if it doesn't get better to see if there is any difference.

ltcnim - we're trying to get miners to spread out across all the pools, consider moving to:

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:32:21 PM

ltcnim - we're trying to get miners to spread out across all the pools, consider moving to:

H.

http://pool.burstcoin.biz  - very stable pool, fast and i didn't have any unconfirmed DL (connection reset by peer). Confirmations after 1 sec.

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
overdozedCEO

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:44:00 PM

Anything about the stuck blockchain problem with the local wallet, im having?  Undecided

crowetic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 05:53:49 PM

Anything about the stuck blockchain problem with the local wallet, im having?  Undecided

Multiple people, including myself are having this issue, we're working on it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:58:24 PM

Stop the wallet, download a new db from http://db.burst-team.us, extract it into the burst_db folder, restart your wallet

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
b457

Activity: 168

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 06:02:24 PM

When should I receive the payouts from pool.bustcoin.biz? After 24 hours or after reaching a specific amount of BURST?

Edit: Cool, thanks!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to: