Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Everything?  (Read 101349 times)
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:49:57 PM

Everything will depend on the price of bitcoin, if I see higher price then I won't mind in selling some of them to secure profits and rest will hold for future to earn extra profits from it.

it's always a good thing to secure profits from time to time. it allows you to buy back your coins at lower price levels, and thus to increase your coin count. some people tend to wait too long before securing profits and end up seeing the potential profits that they could have vanish. that's of course not a good thing.

Exactly and what is the  use of that investment where you are missing an opportunity of making profits from it, as holding them for a long term can be really risk if price goes down in future.
thats why i never sell everything i have because i want to make really huge money by just holding bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:58:33 PM

Everything will depend on the price of bitcoin, if I see higher price then I won't mind in selling some of them to secure profits and rest will hold for future to earn extra profits from it.

it's always a good thing to secure profits from time to time. it allows you to buy back your coins at lower price levels, and thus to increase your coin count. some people tend to wait too long before securing profits and end up seeing the potential profits that they could have vanish. that's of course not a good thing.

Exactly and what is the  use of that investment where you are missing an opportunity of making profits from it, as holding them for a long term can be really risk if price goes down in future.
thats why i never sell everything i have because i want to make really huge money by just holding bitcoins

It is indeed the correct way, but keep in mind that it takes quite a long time when we want to get a pretty good advantage. Because when we hold the bitcoin, there are some things we are going to miss out and it could be categorized as a profit Miss (lost). So, if you want to get a good profit then try not to hold the bitcoin
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:08:31 AM

Well, holding not always good imo and people like me can't hold, because i always need money everyweek and i get money from bitcoins. If i'm not sell it, i can't earn a living with bitcoin.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:24:34 AM

Well, holding not always good imo and people like me can't hold, because i always need money everyweek and i get money from bitcoins. If i'm not sell it, i can't earn a living with bitcoin.
Yes not everybody can hold because we have a problem sometime that we need money so your eanings in bitcoin is the way to solve it so you force to cash it out for your problem. So i can not hold bitcoin in long term because we alway need money for home problem.
garmerys

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:40:35 AM

Selling everything would not be my idea because of the fact that its not really smart to do with these nice prices.
Its better too wait on a higher amount if you are asking me.
I think it would be a good idea if you sell all of your bitcoin when pump prices were or are at the top, and then you can wait for prices to go back down and buy it again
But, the big problem must be we will not know when the bitcoin price will hit peak levels, without knowing that trying to sell to make good profit must lead to huge losses. Usually selling everything is so dangerous, because we need to sell similar to how we bought. Selling slowly will safeguard from future good price levels.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:50:26 AM

Selling everything would not be my idea because of the fact that its not really smart to do with these nice prices.
I think it would be a good idea if you sell all of your bitcoin when pump prices were or are at the top, and then you can wait for prices to go back down and buy it again
But, the big problem must be we will not know when the bitcoin price will hit peak levels, without knowing that trying to sell to make good profit must lead to huge losses. Usually selling everything is so dangerous, because we need to sell similar to how we bought. Selling slowly will safeguard from future good price levels.

Sell a part of them if its allowing you to make profits and keep rest for the future as we don't know what price it will hold in future and if price goes higher then we can sell remaining coins at that time.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:14:50 PM

Sell a part of them if its allowing you to make profits and keep rest for the future as we don't know what price it will hold in future and if price goes higher then we can sell remaining coins at that time.

For me if you believe that the price of bitcoin is going to be better in the next few months or years then it is better if you are not going to sell. But if you are just depending on your money with bitcoins and you really need to sell it then that is going to fine. As long as you are able to use your profit in bitcoins in more meaningful way.

If nothing is going to happen like civil unrest soon, then it's most likely for Bitcoin to rise next year because the halving took place this one. It's the second time this happens, and the first time it did... The price went up to an amazing amount: $10 to $1.3k.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:45:19 PM

I think if you're thinking of investing long term you have to consider it again, because I'm sure no one who can be patient to hold their bitcoin wallet when prices are pump. so I think it would be better if the conditional only, sell your bitcoin when pump prices. and remain patient when prices are falling?

Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:18:21 PM

And here we are months later, and there has yet to be a collapse.  Predictions are like a-holes, everyone has them and they're usually poopy.

I'm not certain "high quality bonds" are a safe bet either.  My play is in precious metals and land, and bitcoin of course.  And firearms.  I do think a crash is coming, because one always does come eventually.  And the stock market is sailing pretty high and has been for years, ever since 2009.  To me that seems like forever.  But then again, bull markets can last for years and years.  During the bull markets you get a lot of Rasputin like people crying that the end of the world is coming...but it doesn't.  So who knows.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:00:41 AM

I think the function hold bitcoin is waiting for higher prices. if the price falls of course you do is keep waiting and hold and wait for prices to rise?
is not that a matter of course that the price of bitcoin sometimes weaken?
so investment is always risky
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:09:50 AM

For me if you believe that the price of bitcoin is going to be better in the next few months or years then it is better if you are not going to sell. But if you are just depending on your money with bitcoins and you really need to sell it then that is going to fine. As long as you are able to use your profit in bitcoins in more meaningful way.

If nothing is going to happen like civil unrest soon, then it's most likely for Bitcoin to rise next year because the halving took place this one. It's the second time this happens, and the first time it did... The price went up to an amazing amount: $10 to $1.3k.

I am hoping that the price of bitcoin is going to reach that price in the future. So as of now, I am not going to sell all the bitcoins and alt coins that I have. I am going to keep calm and going to be patiently waiting for the price to get into $800-$1,300 and if that happens then that is the right time to sell all my bitcoins.
That's everyone's dream here to see a great price in the future so we can sell our bitcoin for a profit, that will not happen overtime so we need to have a bigger patience of holding our bitcoins and continue saving it, we should believe that bitcoin is a strong currency who shall succeed.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
rafaeldasilva

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:33:37 AM

Iam sell all in my bitcoin
if bitcoin price over 1000 dollar every one bitcoin
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:37:52 PM

I am hoping that the price of bitcoin is going to reach that price in the future. So as of now, I am not going to sell all the bitcoins and alt coins that I have. I am going to keep calm and going to be patiently waiting for the price to get into $800-$1,300 and if that happens then that is the right time to sell all my bitcoins.
That's everyone's dream here to see a great price in the future so we can sell our bitcoin for a profit, that will not happen overtime so we need to have a bigger patience of holding our bitcoins and continue saving it, we should believe that bitcoin is a strong currency who shall succeed.

You have a  point,  increasing  price of bitcoin doesnt happen  overtime thats  why we are all now  on waiting game especially to  those  big  investors but for  traders  they would having an enjoyable trades when bitcoin price moves. You are right patience would  really pays  in  future when bitcoin price would rose up to its peak.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:15:09 PM

It would be really funny if someone really did follow this advice and come to this thread ranting about it. To be honest, a lot of predictions are there. Some are agreeing to each other while some contrasts other predictions. Nevertheless, all of them are simply a "prediction". You can't tell if that's actually going to happen. This thread is an example of a prediction that didn't really happen.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:18:25 PM

It would be really funny if someone really did follow this advice and come to this thread ranting about it. To be honest, a lot of predictions are there. Some are agreeing to each other while some contrasts other predictions. Nevertheless, all of them are simply a "prediction". You can't tell if that's actually going to happen. This thread is an example of a prediction that didn't really happen.

No one can predict the future even financial experts can be wrong in their decisions, the best thing is to follow your gut feeling and take decision according without listening to others.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:00:58 AM

No one can predict the future even financial experts can be wrong in their decisions, the best thing is to follow your gut feeling and take decision according without listening to others.
Of course because we are not God, but what we will predict here on the future of bitcoin is base only the current market standing, we might be wrong but our chances to be right is bigger therefore we invest and risk our money for the future, hoping that we will achieve success and live a comfortable life.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 12:14:11 PM

Of course because we are not God, but what we will predict here on the future of bitcoin is base only the current market standing, we might be wrong but our chances to be right is bigger therefore we invest and risk our money for the future, hoping that we will achieve success and live a comfortable life.

If the current development of the bitcoin continue into the future and the bitcoin has good community support, the price will be rising.

danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1115

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:38:11 PM

Also we can rely on prediction of some people here which have proofs. We can read those proofs to see if it really reliable then may come to a conclusion if the risk is high. This goes also with altcoins. We need help and just cant decide with ourselves sometimes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:06:37 PM

Yes, to predict about the future of bitcoin we need not to be God. Anyone who has some basics of financial requirement from digital world could predict about the future of bitcoin somewhat accurately.

With the future demands from online businesses, a hasslefree payment system will have enormous success for sure.
So, predicting about future of bitcoin is highly easy job for most of us, but still selling everything and investing into bitcoin is not recommended due to the basic financial rule of diversifying.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:33:14 PM

IU dont understand the people who say sell everything why selling everything if you can keep a little bit maybe the price wil stunt you will never know what the bitcoin will do in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: