Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:24:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
paramind22

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

Hey buzzzzzzz
Well, how many bees were saved in 2 years and 9 months? How many new houses for bees built?Smiley

I propagate about 500 plants a year in my yard.  Most of them have flowers, even mints, oregano, berries,
all have flowers that bees love.  That's the surest way to help bees.  Maybe BUZZ can partner with me
in helping people do this.  You create about $500 worth of assets a year naturally.  It's great exercise.
When I move to getting into nut trees and more fig trees, I'm sure the yearly amount of value will go up.
I do plant sales every year so it's not just value in the harvests throughout spring, summer and fall, but
also in FIAT which goes into crypto.

A very good idea ... please contact the BUZZcoin team on discord and put forward your idea/suggestion .... there is also a buzzcoin discord channel for suggestions .... go there and drop ur lucrative idea ...

Hey brownie14 dont try to cheat nobody in this forum. Do you think we are stupid? Its pretty clear that its yourself who wrote the previous post by paramind22.
Anyway your answer still doesnt answer the great question: who is going to buy those buzzcoins? Thats the real problem with your project. Somebody plants berries and somehow he gets buzzcoins. Ok. Who will he sell them to to get FIAT? Upon Claudia Durrwachter he will sell them to NASA. Really? Do you really think that you are going to do bussines with NASA? It could be, but it is extremely unlikely. Thats why your project is so risky and thats why buzzcoin price and volume is almost zero. So if anybody wants to invest in buzzcoin he might do it and be succesful BUT it is very very unlikely. So be very careful.

He didn't hack my account, or do you suppose he create all my websites, wrote my poetry, music and books.

U duped a number of people and swindled some of them, those machinations are punishable and could be the result of ur imprisonment. Sweet computer science that u learned during the years of self education at home is a benefit that u have stuck to u which u masterfully use to conduct online activities that fall into the A grade category of the most desperate and outrageous felonies.

I was criticizing things a few post backs.  Why don't you read the thread you post on?  I usually just block people like you but I'll post this one reply before I do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonjbr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

Anyway, the real question is this one: who is going to be willing to buy buzzcoin? Thats the point where this project fails.
LaGenance

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Anyway, the real question is this one: who is going to be willing to buy buzzcoin? Thats the point where this project fails.

Jeeeez, Hope you aren't so dumb in real life...Can you read a text ? a Whitepaper ? Stop talking about Buzzcoin at this moment. You're talking about the OLD BUZZCOIN...

Now we're talking about BUZZCOIN 5.0. Wait the update and the swap and after that maybe you could talk in this topic about Buzzcoin. Stop to being dumb and ignorant pls.

"Our innovative devices for beekeepers collect bee hive data in real-time and rewarding the users in cryptocurrency for providing the analytic data. This additional income will encourage the widespread usage of the BC-HMD. In addition to the hives health and threat detection, our technology will be able to measure if the bee hives are maintained according to ethical beekeeping standards." - Whitepaper

"the BUZZcoin Hive Mind Network it will be automatically analyzed and made available to the beekeeper and can also be offered to researchers, scientists and special interest groups worldwide." - Whitepaper

Organization, scientists, governments will pay to get an access in the network "Buzzcoin" to facilitate their studies. It's a big gain of time and money to them. They will get datas from around the world without need to travel.
This money will increase the price of the Buzzcoin token and at each new rewards, the beekeeper's gain will be bigger and bigger...
Where's your problem ?
leonjbr

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:08:06 AM

Jeeeez, Hope you aren't so dumb in real life...Can you read a text ? a Whitepaper ? Stop talking about Buzzcoin at this moment. You're talking about the OLD BUZZCOIN...

Now we're talking about BUZZCOIN 5.0. Wait the update and the swap and after that maybe you could talk in this topic about Buzzcoin. Stop to being dumb and ignorant pls.

"Our innovative devices for beekeepers collect bee hive data in real-time and rewarding the users in cryptocurrency for providing the analytic data. This additional income will encourage the widespread usage of the BC-HMD. In addition to the hives health and threat detection, our technology will be able to measure if the bee hives are maintained according to ethical beekeeping standards." - Whitepaper

"the BUZZcoin Hive Mind Network it will be automatically analyzed and made available to the beekeeper and can also be offered to researchers, scientists and special interest groups worldwide." - Whitepaper

Organization, scientists, governments will pay to get an access in the network "Buzzcoin" to facilitate their studies. It's a big gain of time and money to them. They will get datas from around the world without need to travel.
This money will increase the price of the Buzzcoin token and at each new rewards, the beekeeper's gain will be bigger and bigger...
Where's your problem ?
Jeeeez, Hope you aren't so dumb in real life...Can you think by yourself? a single "Whitethought"?
Look: in a previous post Claudia Durrwatcher answered me that the bussiness plan was to sell the data to NASA and another organization (I think she said DSA or something like this). She spoke about 5.0 not the old one (you wise guy). You will not find these posts because later she deleted them.
So: are you telling me that your bussines plan is to do bussiness with someone so weak as NASA? Do you really think that NASA is not going to set up its own net. In fact they have one allready. Do you really mean that "governments" are going to sit down with you in a table and pay you. No. They will set their own network to increase their budgets their power and the "friendly" people they are going to give jobs in that new organization. Are you really that naive? You are triying to deal with people that is much, much, more stronger than you will ever be in your whole life. It is like telling us that you are going to do bussiness with Amazon. Buzzcoin might suceed but it is very very unlikely and it is very very risky that why its price is almost zero.
Where's your problem ?
Kencyx

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

You can earn about 20% if you buy Buzz coin through Doge on www.coinexchange.io or https://tradesatoshi.com  Next, get in line for the sale of Buzz coin paired with BTC. On www.coinexchange.io turn about 1.5 BTC, but snapping up relatively quickly
LaGenance

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:07:42 AM

Where's your problem ?
Jeeeez, Hope you aren't so dumb in real life...Can you think by yourself? a single "Whitethought"?
Look: in a previous post Claudia Durrwatcher answered me that the bussiness plan was to sell the data to NASA and another organization (I think she said DSA or something like this). She spoke about 5.0 not the old one (you wise guy). You will not find these posts because later she deleted them.
So: are you telling me that your bussines plan is to do bussiness with someone so weak as NASA? Do you really think that NASA is not going to set up its own net. In fact they have one allready. Do you really mean that "governments" are going to sit down with you in a table and pay you. No. They will set their own network to increase their budgets their power and the "friendly" people they are going to give jobs in that new organization. Are you really that naive? You are triying to deal with people that is much, much, more stronger than you will ever be in your whole life. It is like telling us that you are going to do bussiness with Amazon. Buzzcoin might suceed but it is very very unlikely and it is very very risky that why its price is almost zero.
Where's your problem ?

Ok answer theses questions if you are so smart... Apple, the first company to reach the trillion has bought "Shazam". Why did they do that ? They are more powerful than shazam. They could make their own "Shazam". But No, they used shazam and after that they bought it.
I think you don't understand what business is. The biggest companies are lazy and prefer to use a device, a product to test it before to make a partnership or to buy it if they are more powerful than the company who created the product. And that's why there are so many start up in the world, why there are many incubators and why the biggest companies like Amazon, Apple, Microsoft etc. invest in incubators or startups. The crypto world works like that too...
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:18:14 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 02:23:19 PM by brownie14

Where's your problem ?
Where's your problem ?

Ok answer theses questions if you are so smart... Apple, the first company to reach the trillion has bought "Shazam". Why did they do that ? They are more powerful than shazam. They could make their own "Shazam". But No, they used shazam and after that they bought it.
I think you don't understand what business is. The biggest companies are lazy and prefer to use a device, a product to test it before to make a partnership or to buy it if they are more powerful than the company who created the product. And that's why there are so many start up in the world, why there are many incubators and why the biggest companies like Amazon, Apple, Microsoft etc. invest in incubators or startups. The crypto world works like that too...

Hey LaGenance,
why waste your time replying to his messages? ... Just ignore him
leonjbr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:39:12 AM

Where's your problem ?
Where's your problem ?

uufffff soooo easy to answer this, ..., I really dont know how is it possible that you dont see your mistake. Here I go: the answer is that I am not saying that the net is not wortwhile. What I am saying is that the coin is not wortwhile. Sure NASA can be interested in buying the net. Is difficult but possible. The problem right now is not this. The problem is that I cant see NASA buying buzzcoin vs FIAT to pay the beekeepers. Thats the problem. If NASA is interested in buying the net (which I doubt) it is not clear who will take the money: ¿the communitty or someone else? What I am saying is that it is very difficult taht the ecosystem works, not that you can sell the net.
leonjbr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

Where's your problem ?
Where's your problem ?

Hey LaGenance,
why waste your time replying to his messages? ... Just ignore him
If so why do you tell LaGenance? Just ignore me.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:05:11 PM

You can earn about 20% if you buy Buzz coin through Doge on www.coinexchange.io or https://tradesatoshi.com  Next, get in line for the sale of Buzz coin paired with BTC. On www.coinexchange.io turn about 1.5 BTC, but snapping up relatively quickly
Good observation on this one. What you're doing here is somehow in the concept of arbitrary and you're doing a good job on noticing this one. If someone can buy at a lower price in DOGE/BUZZ pair and sell it in BTC/BUZZ pair, that individual will be able to make some nice profit in the end. You'll have to wait for some days for that sell order to go through but I think it is worth the wait. As long as you'll be able to sell it, you'll be making significant amount of money.

Just put that troll in your ignore list and you'll be amazed on how this thread will be much cleaner without his senseless posts.
leonjbr

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

You can earn about 20% if you buy Buzz coin through Doge on www.coinexchange.io or https://tradesatoshi.com  Next, get in line for the sale of Buzz coin paired with BTC. On www.coinexchange.io turn about 1.5 BTC, but snapping up relatively quickly
Good observation on this one. What you're doing here is somehow in the concept of arbitrary and you're doing a good job on noticing this one. If someone can buy at a lower price in DOGE/BUZZ pair and sell it in BTC/BUZZ pair, that individual will be able to make some nice profit in the end. You'll have to wait for some days for that sell order to go through but I think it is worth the wait. As long as you'll be able to sell it, you'll be making significant amount of money.

Just put that troll in your ignore list and you'll be amazed on how this thread will be much cleaner without his senseless posts.
Yeah, but they dont do it, probably because there is some truth in my posts and they dont want people "learning" this possible flaw in the ecosystem.
hasokiller22

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:33:57 PM

hi...how can I loging to BUZZ coin server on discord....the link form web site do not work!!!

https://discordapp.com/invite/DS82UWD

send me new invite...

br
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

What's the latest going on?

https://www.crypto-city.com

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
leonjbr

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:02:37 AM

The latest is that buzzcoin has fallen to number 1255 in coinmarketcap.com, that the volume is exactly zero BTC and that the price almost zero.
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:33:32 PM

Hold on to your #BUZZCOIN because the boys are boys back and ready for action!

Read about the life of a Drone honey bee. Only 2% of a honey bee hive are male and the life they lead is somehow familiar.

read the article here

leonjbr

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

You might succeed, but it is veeeeeeery difficult.
pasha2123

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

Interesting project. One thing I don’t like is that there are practically no volumes on the stock exchanges. I hope that with the growth of the total volume of the market, the price of BUZZCOIN will increase tenfold. I think that you can go to the minimum in this coin and see what happens next.
leonjbr

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 07:43:00 AM by leonjbr

Interesting project. One thing I don’t like is that there are practically no volumes on the stock exchanges. I hope that with the growth of the total volume of the market, the price of BUZZCOIN will increase tenfold. I think that you can go to the minimum in this coin and see what happens next.
I agree on this.  I believe that the project is not good, but buzzcoin is now so cheap that it could make sense to buy some buzzcoins just to speculate.
Only problem is that todays buzzcoin rank in cmc is 1306, lower than a few days ago, trade volume is zero and market cap is just 687k, really lower than 1 million dollars.
As I said very speculative.
FIUcoin

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

I agree on this.  I believe that the project is not good, but buzzcoin is now so cheap that it could make sense to buy some buzzcoins just to speculate.
Only problem is that todays buzzcoin rank in cmc is 1306, lower than a few days ago, trade volume is zero and market cap is just 687k, really lower than 1 million dollars.

you are stating the obvious, really.  should I state now its rank 845 and 1.2 million cap and still speculative like every other crypto, c'mon guy.
leonjbr

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

you are stating the obvious, really.  should I state now its rank 845 and 1.2 million cap and still speculative like every other crypto, c'mon guy.
Excuse me but I see in cmc that buzzcoin rank is 1283 and volume is zero. Are you sure youre talking about buzzcoin?
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: