Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
leonjbr

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:32:58 PM

Wallet is not syncing.  This has been going on for a while, on and off.  Can someone upload a bootstrap?  Perhaps, Cryptocity can host it like they did with Bottlecaps.  

I was also having so much trouble with this wallet with it going out of sync and then not syncing or taking a long time just for the wallet to sync. So I had to make the tough decision and sell all my Buzz coins as it was frustrating for me and I was even earning any stakes due to the wallet always going out of sync. I know its not my internet connection as I don't have any trouble with any of my other staking wallets. Anyway I hope you can get your wallet sorted, good luck.
This has been constant with this "project". I believe that you have done the only clever thing that anyone can do with this "coin": SELL IT.

Can you sell it if it's not syncing?  You can't upload to an exchange.

Google how to create a bootstrap cryptocurrency

https://coinguides.org/creating-bootstrap-file/

I don't know what devs are doing now.  If someone wants this coin to live, then they should do it and upload it.   Maybe cryptocity might host it like they hosted bottlecaps bootstrap.
I believe the possible reasons are these (they are compatible):
1.- the devs are not working anymore on this project because there is no money to pay them.
2.- They odnt want people like you to sell off the coins.

So, where are the amazing idiot who said that ?
So, whats the real name of the amazing idiot who said that ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atheneum Blockchain
Copper Member

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 03:58:49 PM

How long does it take for the coin to reach full supply?
leonjbr

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 04:13:51 PM

How long does it take for the coin to reach full supply?
I believe it allready reachead maximun supply: if you see the price of buzzcoin in CMC you will see that the circulating supply is 19,993,321,816 BUZZ while max supply is 20,000,000,000 BUZZ, so allmost 100%. The possibility of getting some BUZZ out of PoS is zero. I guess thats one of the reasons for the swap.
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:32:42 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2019, 11:05:00 PM by rogermayers

Huge announcements in february at BUZZcoin -

all on https://www.buzzcoin.info/news

BUZZcoin partnership announced in the European parliament on the 6th february!!

matmatmat

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:46:50 PM

Bags filled? Smiley
matmatmat

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 12:08:32 PM

Nice news announced, it's getting interesting in BUZZ project... time to buy back some coins Tongue
brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:12:49 AM

Nice news announced, it's getting interesting in BUZZ project... time to buy back some coins Tongue

Well i tried 10 times to join the buzz discord and each time i dont even get to say hi im auto booted. are you guys not accepting new people?
can i get a new discord link plz that hasnt expired thx in advance. Smiley

Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
matmatmat

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

Well i tried 10 times to join the buzz discord and each time i dont even get to say hi im auto booted. are you guys not accepting new people?

Brazilman37BTC

https://discordapp.com/invite/DS82UWD This is link from BUZZ website. It works for me.
New members are always welcome Smiley
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:40:36 AM

How does the 2 for 1 swap to Buzz coin 5 work. Do I need 25 million of current coins, or do I need to have 25 million after the circulating supply is decreased? Also what is the locking period for masternodes? I read the website, but it's not clear.
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 03:22:51 PM

Brazilman37BTC

https://discordapp.com/invite/DS82UWD This is link from BUZZ website. It works for me.

The problem is they banned so many people for no reason at all that the small number of supporters of this coin cannot find out except here what to do about the swap.  I think this has led a lot of people to sell early.  And this gives the coin a bad reputation.  They should delete their blocked list and start again with a clean slate.

matmatmat

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:56:54 PM

How does the 2 for 1 swap to Buzz coin 5 work. Do I need 25 million of current coins, or do I need to have 25 million after the circulating supply is decreased? Also what is the locking period for masternodes? I read the website, but it's not clear.

To swap to 5.0 at double rate you need to set up masternode at 4.0. To set up masternode on 4.0 you need 25 million BUZZ. You can buy them now, or after swap to 4.0, it's up to you. In next week or two we expect more information to be announced regarding buzz 4.0 and 5.0 - details, differences etc.
In february we had some news - two partnerships announced. Exciting times ahead. Follow BUZZcoin social media and Discord for upcoming news.

https://twitter.com/BuzzCoin
https://www.facebook.com/BUZZCOIN
dingusdo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:30:08 PM

Brazilman37BTC

The problem is they banned so many people for no reason at all that the small number of supporters of this coin cannot find out except here what to do about the swap.  I think this has led a lot of people to sell early.  And this gives the coin a bad reputation.  They should delete their blocked list and start again with a clean slate.

Yep, they ban anyone for asking questions, I made an account said why hasn't anything happened in over a year, insta-ban.
Made another account just asking nicely about swap details, was called a "retard"by max (project lead), then banned an hour later.
Last I made another discord account to ask about when the swap would be, max told me to "read", but honestly there is NOTHING to read, just Soon(TM) and BS, THEN Maxim got mad at chat for not shilling the coin more, and having low retweets when they announced another announcement of an announcement about the swap 4.0. Unreal. Im not banned with this account but I dont say anything, there are 10 sycophants that dont get banned, people get banned as fast as they join. Imagine trying to find out about this project...

I have staking this coin for 2 years, well before these gestapo like censors took over the coin, it's really sad, could have been a fun staking coin, now rewards are nothing, and network strength is very low, has almost no reputation - and what little it does is terrible - Too bad no one can even sell bags, there are no buy orders, "MAXIM POLYARNIY" has a giant ego and is a terrible leader, imagine if this coin ever went up, imagine having this ego at the helm, it would be a hilarious disaster

Also I heard a different group is going to be swapping to buzzcoin 4.0 before the "buzzcoin" team swaps to theirs (which at this point prob wont happen, they have no technical knowledge). Would be would be nice to get some info from the other buzzteam

Buzzcoin has done so little in the last year and a half (except ban people who ask questions), change is needed
matmatmat

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:28:25 PM

Well i understand that it's allways easier to go to the community chat (discord/telegram etc.) and just ask a question, especially if somebody is a newcomer, or just "trader" who want to trade news/events such as swap, rebranding etc. focused on short term trade. But BUZZcoin is a longterm hodl, and there are lots of community members who are patient and they understand that BUZZ team consists of few people, who are paying for project development from their own money. So we respect their work and try not to ask stupid questions or talk BS. Number of discord members was growing last weeks, now it's stable at 1.4k, but when news come i'm sure that more people will be interested in this project. Very cool thing is that at this early stage of project, there are a lot of beekeepers (from US and europe) interested in this project.
dingusdo

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:26:59 PM

Well i understand that it's allways easier to go to the community chat (discord/telegram etc.) and just ask a question, especially if somebody is a newcomer, or just "trader" who want to trade news/events such as swap, rebranding etc. focused on short term trade. But BUZZcoin is a longterm hodl, and there are lots of community members who are patient and they understand that BUZZ team consists of few people, who are paying for project development from their own money. So we respect their work and try not to ask stupid questions or talk BS. Number of discord members was growing last weeks, now it's stable at 1.4k, but when news come i'm sure that more people will be interested in this project. Very cool thing is that at this early stage of project, there are a lot of beekeepers (from US and europe) interested in this project.

Lol "respect the work", "longterm hodl", quit excusing the team for their behavior

Most people don't think there is any work done, hence the ZERO news in 15 months (please dont tell me the updated whitepaper is news..)

Are there a lot of beekeepers interested in the project? I am a beekeeper/crop farmer in the US and Into crypto, part of a Venn diagram that doesn't overlap too much at this point, and you would think they would want to network or at least be cordial, I offered to use a few of my apiaries as a test place, for no cost, and offered to help the project in anyway. They simply don't care.

"early stage of the project" - lol basically pre-anything, nothing has happened with the project, not one, single tangible thing. WAIT, Im wrong, they had ONE thing, they changed the wallet to 3.1.1 to give Max a percent of all stakes, basically one update, to take your coins, haha what a scam
leonjbr

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:23:30 AM

Lol "respect the work", "longterm hodl", quit excusing the team for their behavior

Most people don't think there is any work done, hence the ZERO news in 15 months (please dont tell me the updated whitepaper is news..)

Are there a lot of beekeepers interested in the project? I am a beekeeper/crop farmer in the US and Into crypto, part of a Venn diagram that doesn't overlap too much at this point, and you would think they would want to network or at least be cordial, I offered to use a few of my apiaries as a test place, for no cost, and offered to help the project in anyway. They simply don't care.

"early stage of the project" - lol basically pre-anything, nothing has happened with the project, not one, single tangible thing. WAIT, Im wrong, they had ONE thing, they changed the wallet to 3.1.1 to give Max a percent of all stakes, basically one update, to take your coins, haha what a scam
Absolutely right. Star faaaaar away from this scam.
GoldenOrder

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 05:04:30 PM

Brazilman37BTC

Yep, they ban anyone for asking questions, I made an account said why hasn't anything happened in over a year, insta-ban.
Made another account just asking nicely about swap details, was called a "retard"by max (project lead), then banned an hour later.
Last I made another discord account to ask about when the swap would be, max told me to "read", but honestly there is NOTHING to read, just Soon(TM) and BS, THEN Maxim got mad at chat for not shilling the coin more, and having low retweets when they announced another announcement of an announcement about the swap 4.0. Unreal. Im not banned with this account but I dont say anything, there are 10 sycophants that dont get banned, people get banned as fast as they join. Imagine trying to find out about this project...

I have staking this coin for 2 years, well before these gestapo like censors took over the coin, it's really sad, could have been a fun staking coin, now rewards are nothing, and network strength is very low, has almost no reputation - and what little it does is terrible - Too bad no one can even sell bags, there are no buy orders, "MAXIM POLYARNIY" has a giant ego and is a terrible leader, imagine if this coin ever went up, imagine having this ego at the helm, it would be a hilarious disaster

Also I heard a different group is going to be swapping to buzzcoin 4.0 before the "buzzcoin" team swaps to theirs (which at this point prob wont happen, they have no technical knowledge). Would be would be nice to get some info from the other buzzteam

Buzzcoin has done so little in the last year and a half (except ban people who ask questions), change is needed

Totally agree with you. Max single-handedly dropped the price from 20 sats to sub 1 sat with his arrogance and inflated ego. Terrible leader.
matmatmat

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:32:23 PM

A lot of new big bid orders, a lot of newcomers on discord, nice. As long as BUZZ/DOGE is below 0,0256 it's much cheaper to buy coins for masternode than in 1 sat at btc market. Can't wait for swap and coinburn, future for BUZZ is bright Cheesy
teddygram

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:56:48 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2019, 05:07:02 PM by teddygram

Brazilman37BTC

The problem is they banned so many people for no reason at all that the small number of supporters of this coin cannot find out except here what to do about the swap.  I think this has led a lot of people to sell early.  And this gives the coin a bad reputation.  They should delete their blocked list and start again with a clean slate.

Totally agree with you. Max single-handedly dropped the price from 20 sats to sub 1 sat with his arrogance and inflated ego. Terrible leader.

I also agree, but I was also banned when max was on a rant about people coming in here and bashing buzz and how he was going to punish everyone because of it. I told him maybe people wouldn’t do that if you didn’t Ban then for asking basic questions and I was insta banned XD
Sold all my buzz then and glad I did based on current price
But I still get on once and a while to remind people of the crazy things max said and why you shouldn’t trust him with your money. Things like how he would only allow true buzz believers to swap (aka those not banned on discord) and anyone else who tried he was just gonna take their buzz and not let them swap. Max might be smart but I wouldn’t invest with him at the helm
matmatmat

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:27:34 PM

Expect some nice news on 12th June Smiley Time to accumulate  Grin Grin Grin
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:39:38 PM

Expect some nice news on 12th June Smiley Time to accumulate  Grin Grin Grin

did they remove the devfee per block already or its still on?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: