Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES  (Read 101502 times)
matmatmat

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:12:40 PM

Expect some nice news on 12th June Smiley Time to accumulate  Grin Grin Grin

did they remove the devfee per block already or its still on?

Well, i think yes. BUZZ is reaching its max supply today. Now we are waiting for swap, coinburn and more details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dingusdo

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:36:40 PM

Actually I dont think buzz is a scam anymore, just they need to have a less censorious discord, looks really bad, like they are trying to hide something, just blanket unban and allow fud, makes the coin stronger. - That being said they really need to release the 4.0 blockchain
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:32:09 PM

Expect some nice news on 12th June Smiley Time to accumulate  Grin Grin Grin

did they remove the devfee per block already or its still on?

Well, i think yes. BUZZ is reaching its max supply today. Now we are waiting for swap, coinburn and more details.

will pass this one, thanks, but no thanks

but will never forget BUZZ, it was my first 10x.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rogermayers

Activity: 204
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:03:58 PM

Nice news announced, it's getting interesting in BUZZ project... time to buy back some coins Tongue

Well i tried 10 times to join the buzz discord and each time i dont even get to say hi im auto booted. are you guys not accepting new people?
can i get a new discord link plz that hasnt expired thx in advance. Smiley

Brazilman37BTC

https://discordapp.com/invite/DS82UWD This is link from BUZZ website. It works for me.
New members are always welcome Smiley

The problem is they banned so many people for no reason at all that the small number of supporters of this coin cannot find out except here what to do about the swap.  I think this has led a lot of people to sell early.  And this gives the coin a bad reputation.  They should delete their blocked list and start again with a clean slate.

Yep, they ban anyone for asking questions, I made an account said why hasn't anything happened in over a year, insta-ban.
Made another account just asking nicely about swap details, was called a "retard"by max (project lead), then banned an hour later.
Last I made another discord account to ask about when the swap would be, max told me to "read", but honestly there is NOTHING to read, just Soon(TM) and BS, THEN Maxim got mad at chat for not shilling the coin more, and having low retweets when they announced another announcement of an announcement about the swap 4.0. Unreal. Im not banned with this account but I dont say anything, there are 10 sycophants that dont get banned, people get banned as fast as they join. Imagine trying to find out about this project...

I have staking this coin for 2 years, well before these gestapo like censors took over the coin, it's really sad, could have been a fun staking coin, now rewards are nothing, and network strength is very low, has almost no reputation - and what little it does is terrible - Too bad no one can even sell bags, there are no buy orders, "MAXIM POLYARNIY" has a giant ego and is a terrible leader, imagine if this coin ever went up, imagine having this ego at the helm, it would be a hilarious disaster

Also I heard a different group is going to be swapping to buzzcoin 4.0 before the "buzzcoin" team swaps to theirs (which at this point prob wont happen, they have no technical knowledge). Would be would be nice to get some info from the other buzzteam

Buzzcoin has done so little in the last year and a half (except ban people who ask questions), change is needed

Totally agree with you. Max single-handedly dropped the price from 20 sats to sub 1 sat with his arrogance and inflated ego. Terrible leader.

I also agree, but I was also banned when max was on a rant about people coming in here and bashing buzz and how he was going to punish everyone because of it. I told him maybe people wouldn’t do that if you didn’t Ban then for asking basic questions and I was insta banned XD
Sold all my buzz then and glad I did based on current price
But I still get on once and a while to remind people of the crazy things max said and why you shouldn’t trust him with your money. Things like how he would only allow true buzz believers to swap (aka those not banned on discord) and anyone else who tried he was just gonna take their buzz and not let them swap. Max might be smart but I wouldn’t invest with him at the helm

teddygram you have been lying since your first post, but thats now by far the biggest bullshit
that i have seen for a long time on btc talk Cheesy its so easy to proof that all you said is a total lie, the swap to 4.0
is for every single hodler of buzzcoin 3.1.1

ANYONE CAN SWAP to the new buzzcoin 4.0 using the new wallet and his buzz3 address and his buzz3 private key,
i mean posting such lies here despite the fact that all this is on buzzcoins website since months is really something,
either u cant read or you prefere to post lies and your scammy bullshit.

this btc talk is only for idiots, people who cant even read whats posted on a projects website , or for keyboard warriors who
have such a shitty life that they must post nonsense on a forum.

https://www.buzzcoin.info/buzzcoin4/#chainswap
teddygram

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:15:32 AM

I never said you couldn’t swap I’m saying max is crazy and if you continue to invest your money into buzz your investing into a man who bashes the users, threatens financial harm to everyone for words of  one, and has been known to ban anyone on a whim, for asking basic questions about buzz, or offering polite but fair criticism. He even said he would ban anyone who identified as an investor. I’ve witnessed him ban many people  and I was on the discord when he threatened to only let “true believers” in the swap because people were saying mean things about buzz on here. I was threatened with a ban when I told him I thought the words he was using and the way he was treating people was inappropriate and I was banned when I told him people wouldn’t  post mean things here if he stopped banning people on the discord.

Once upon a time I defended max from his critics. Now I warn people about him.

My advice at this point is if your still in then join the swap and get out in the hype because as long as max is the lead developer you never know when he’s going to cut and run.
rogermayers

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:41:12 PM

I never said you couldn’t swap I’m saying max is crazy and if you continue to invest your money into buzz your investing into a man who bashes the users, threatens financial harm to everyone for words of  one, and has been known to ban anyone on a whim, for asking basic questions about buzz, or offering polite but fair criticism. He even said he would ban anyone who identified as an investor. I’ve witnessed him ban many people  and I was on the discord when he threatened to only let “true believers” in the swap because people were saying mean things about buzz on here. I was threatened with a ban when I told him I thought the words he was using and the way he was treating people was inappropriate and I was banned when I told him people wouldn’t  post mean things here if he stopped banning people on the discord.

My advice at this point is if your still in then join the swap and get out in the hype because as long as max is the lead developer you never know when he’s going to cut and run.

again posting the same lies? lool, you are such a little piece of dogshite

the swap to 4.0 is for every single hodler of buzzcoin 3.1.1 - where is the financial threat you idiot? cant u read?
you simply got kicked from discord for not follwing the strict rules there and now u sad kid or should we say "BIG INVESTOR" cant stand it Cheesy oooopsy
i am sure they all miss you on discord! why dont you find yourself a nice place (basement without windows or such) stay there lock the door,
faaaaaaar faaaaaar away from any internet! honestly it would be better for you, and for anyone who is forced to see your useless posts on the internet Cheesy
wonder how many scam accounts you got just to write bullshite about projects, people and whatever else

ANYONE CAN SWAP to the new buzzcoin 4.0 using the new wallet and his buzz3 address and his buzz3 private key,
i mean posting such lies here despite the fact that all this is on buzzcoins website since months is really something,

this btc talk is only for idiots, people who cant even read whats posted on a projects website , or for keyboard warriors who

rogermayers

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:56:08 PM

#BUZZcoin is excited to join @Blockfolio Signal to keep you updated on our latest project updates on #Blockfolio and #BlockfolioSignal

https://blockfolio.com/coin/BUZZ
teddygram

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:16:24 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 11:30:05 PM by teddygram

I never said you couldn’t swap I’m saying max is crazy and if you continue to invest your money into buzz your investing into a man who bashes the users, threatens financial harm to everyone for words of  one, and has been known to ban anyone on a whim, for asking basic questions about buzz, or offering polite but fair criticism. He even said he would ban anyone who identified as an investor. I’ve witnessed him ban many people  and I was on the discord when he threatened to only let “true believers” in the swap because people were saying mean things about buzz on here. I was threatened with a ban when I told him I thought the words he was using and the way he was treating people was inappropriate and I was banned when I told him people wouldn’t  post mean things here if he stopped banning people on the discord.

again posting the same lies? lool, you are such a little piece of dogshite

the swap to 4.0 is for every single hodler of buzzcoin 3.1.1 - where is the financial threat you idiot? cant u read?
you simply got kicked from discord for not follwing the strict rules there and now u sad kid or should we say "BIG INVESTOR" cant stand it Cheesy oooopsy
i am sure they all miss you on discord! why dont you find yourself a nice place (basement without windows or such) stay there lock the door,
faaaaaaar faaaaaar away from any internet! honestly it would be better for you, and for anyone who is forced to see your useless posts on the internet Cheesy
wonder how many scam accounts you got just to write bullshite about projects, people and whatever else

Oh hey max didn’t know it was you. Cheesy looking through your posts I guess I shouldn’t be surprised your max.
Since I’m warning everyone about you and not buzz itself I’m going to just add your reply as evidence. That’s exactly the kind of reply I told you shouldn’t be acceptable by the development team or the moderators of buzzcoin. Oh and I never called myself a big investor but Thanks again for adding your hatred of people that call themselves investors I think it really helps my case.
rogermayers

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:03:01 AM

use your single brain-cell and see my account history easily visible i came from another project , supporting buzz since forever
too difficult for your peanut brain right?

Please keep posting your bullshite , you can copy it over and over again no one gives a turtle fart about it
clever cryptopeople see whats officially published , compare it to what poopers like you post

YOU post swap is only for certain people? its officially published its 1:1
clearly a lie  Shocked because=? !!! Teddygram is a fudder without skill !! lulz

and again i feel really sorry for you that you need professional care since you got kicked , but the doc will fix you up dont worry,
it will take time

so sad you missed buzzcoins prototype and EU parliament speech?
you were busy posting that you got kicked from discord  Grin Grin Grin

People like you make my day / its so nice to see how much time and energy you invest into these FUD posts
all this waste of time  Cheesy

teddygram

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:27:58 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 01:37:19 AM by teddygram

use your single brain-cell and see my account history easily visible i came from another project , supporting buzz since forever

Please keep posting your bullshite , you can copy it over and over again no one gives a turtle fart about it
clever cryptopeople see whats officially published , compare it to what poopers like you post

clearly a lie  Shocked because=? !!! Teddygram is a fudder without skill !! lulz

and again i feel really sorry for you that you need professional care since you got kicked , but the doc will fix you up dont worry,
it will take time

you were busy posting that you got kicked from discord  Grin Grin Grin

People like you make my day / its so nice to see how much time and energy you invest into these FUD posts
all this waste of time  Cheesy

Fudder? Is brownie14 you alt account?
I don’t feel like this is a waste of my time. I keep coming back because I enjoy you calling me names and a liar. My whole problem with buzzcoin is you and every time you post one of these nasty replies it’s just more proof that what I say is true. That your irrational and erratic and that you will just try to shut down and censor anyone who isn’t praising your name.  I’m not saying everyone reading this can’t swap coins. I’m saying you threatened to not allow people outside of your favorites list to swap and that I think you don’t have the best interest of buzz or the community.
But again how many alt accounts do you have on here max? You claimed I had so many. is everyone here that’s a staunch defender of buzz actually you?
FerrisWheel

Activity: 309
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:56:23 PM

Can't wait for chain 4.0 and 5.0, this gem can go to the moon easily when that happen.
brownie14

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:19:23 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2019, 06:16:32 AM by brownie14

clearly a lie  Shocked because=? !!! Teddygram is a fudder without skill !! lulz

it will take time

you were busy posting that you got kicked from discord  Grin Grin Grin

all this waste of time  Cheesy

Fudder? Is brownie14 you alt account?
I don’t feel like this is a waste of my time. I keep coming back because I enjoy you calling me names and a liar. My whole problem with buzzcoin is you and every time you post one of these nasty replies it’s just more proof that what I say is true. That your irrational and erratic and that you will just try to shut down and censor anyone who isn’t praising your name.  I’m not saying everyone reading this can’t swap coins. I’m saying you threatened to not allow people outside of your favorites list to swap and that I think you don’t have the best interest of buzz or the community.
But again how many alt accounts do you have on here max? You claimed I had so many. is everyone here that’s a staunch defender of buzz actually you?

Hello there ... if you are having beef with Max or Rogermayers whatever he is called then do that but refrain from associating my bitcoin talk account to anyone... i am brownie14 ....from my past bitcointalk history you would notice i have always been a strong believer in this project ... but honestly stopped posting here coz i got really fed up with the amount of time needed to do the swap ... at this point i do not know what to think or believe but i guess time shall tell ...

At the end we shall all know if max/rogermayers and the rest of the team was scamming us all or not ... as for now there is little you can do ... u can either just sell ur coins and move on or just take the risk .... i think i waited to long to back out now ... i am prepared to see the end of this ...

Hope everything goes smoothly as proclaimed by the team ....

There is an issue i find very disturbing at the moment:

- what happens if little or no one swaps to 5.0? no swaps to 5.0 means 4.0 stays at max coin supply or almost max coin supply with no encouraging reason to stake 4.0 ...
I say this because there are many here just waiting to dump this shit when it is out of the doge market ... i wonder who is planning to swap to 5.0 ... i am very worried about this ... many have lost confidence in this project ...

well i hope they prove me wrong ...

By the way ... i honestly think you have been propagating wrong infos in ur posts as well regarding the swapping ratios n conditions to 4.0 and to 5.0. I think rogermayers/max is right to actually say that ... did you actually read what was posted on the main website or you read but didnt understand? ... hmhmhm ... try next time to read and understand before going on a rant

Nevertheless i agree with you on certain things you wrote about Max ... he truly is not good for PR ...
zerkalisz

Activity: 349

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:02:02 PM

Crex 24 has updated to BUZZcoin 3.2. Wallets are out of maintenance and withdrawals are enabled.
https://twitter.com/buzzcoin/status/1146554763636555776
BUZZCOINproject2 (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 11:57:44 PM

BUZZcoin Version 3.2 released - Mandatory wallet update.

You must update now! Website, Github and all network nodes have been updated.

MORE INFO

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:48:30 AM

TRADESATOSHI SCAM: Denying users access to their BUZZcoins held on the exchange

While BUZZcoin was on requested maintenance awaiting a patch, Tradesatoshi announced the coin’s delisting without contacting the BUZZcoin team.

https://medium.com/buzzcoin/tradesatoshi-scam-denying-users-access-to-their-buzzcoins-held-on-the-exchange-eaa3d868103f
teddygram

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:33:10 AM

By the way ... i honestly think you have been propagating wrong infos in ur posts as well regarding the swapping ratios n conditions to 4.0 and to 5.0. I think rogermayers/max is right to actually say that ... did you actually read what was posted on the main website or you read but didnt understand? ... hmhmhm ... try next time to read and understand before going on a rant

Nevertheless i agree with you on certain things you wrote about Max ... he truly is not good for PR ...

Hey Brownie14 I rescind my claim that you may be associated with max. I need to clarify that the information I have provided about Buzz in my posts are only  threats made by max in the past and not whats posted on the buzzcoin website. The only reason I am not a supporter of Buzz is because of Max. Max's past claims and toxicity towards not me but other people in the Buzz community make me question this project in every way.
brownie14

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:57:26 AM

Hi there,

i can understand your worries as well .... me too i am very worried abt this project coz i also put some money in it ... at this point in time i do not know what to think or say about the project so i just have to sit back and watch what unfolds ... it is a black box for me right now ...

if you do not have the guts to stomach this uncertainty linked with buzzcoin i would rather advise you not to put your money in it ... There are other solid projects in the top 15 coin classification on cmc ... pick one there ... or just wait until details of the swap are released for clarity ...

The threats from Max you talk about are not new to me ... i experienced those also on discord when i bashed against the project and asked questions ... nowadays i do not use discord anymore ... it is censored alot ...people there are afraid to speak out their mind for fear of being kicked out ... ridiculous i find ... they always try just to say good things about Buzzcoin to please Max and the rest of the team ... what a joke...... criticisms are not allowed... crazy i would say ... so i just go to twitter or the website for updates

So many open questions regarding the swap ... and Max please do not say go to the website and read ... the infos on the website do not answer all the questions we have ... the questions you and your team do not want to hear ...

Like i said ... nothing anyone can do now ... sit back and wait for whatever comes out of the black box ..lol
1ad

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:32:04 PM

We have added BUZZ to our Faucet / MicroExchange platform

https://www.knolix.com/exchange/BUZZ

Best Regards
paramind22

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 09:01:44 PM

They stole our name:

The Corporate Coin Has Come True! Honey Nut Cheerios BuzzCoin!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZsVLKdH8cM

Please considering taking them to court so your loyal team can make a good profit.

https://www.beegoodrewards.com/

matmatmat

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:01:29 PM

WOW, lots of exciting news from BUZZ dev team on their twitter

https://twitter.com/BuzzCoin

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: