Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 21  (Read 644 times)
SISAR (OP)

Activity: 651
Merit: 518

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:04:33 AM

Am I the only one around here so easily connecting the dots between Agenda 21 and 21 Inc. Bitcoin mining company, praised by pretty much everyone at the highest levels of Bitcoin scene?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=agenda+21
http://www.coindesk.com/why-bitcoin-21-2016/

Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4by2

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:25:40 AM

Guis there's 21 in agenda 21, 21 in 21 Inc. and there can be a maximum of 21 million bitcoins ever.

it must be a CIA conspiracy to steal our landz and our coin!

/s

Unless these all tie together in some conspiracy fashion, I could not care less. 21 Inc can literally be a homage to the maximum amount of Bitcoin that can be mined, and 21 being used to connect anything together is as useless as saying anything that has 42 in it (A multiple of 21, holy shit the illuminati must be controlling the universe) means that it has some connection to the meaning and inner workings of the universe.

21I plans on adding BitChips to daily devices, which I assume are some form of way to make Bitcoin easily transact-able or mineable.

Agenda 21 is a voluntary plan to maintain sustainability, created by the UN and signed by multiple countries.

I do not see a correlation aside from a number.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:28:15 AM

what if i told you agenda 21's mission statement was a one world currency..

what if i told you bitcoins utopian dream is a one world currency..

ill leave you to now get paranoid Cheesy sweet dreams

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
SISAR (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:32:29 AM

Guis there's 21 in agenda 21, 21 in 21 Inc. and there can be a maximum of 21 million bitcoins ever.

Hmm, so how exactly did I missed 21 million total coins? I should stop drinking this Macedonian black vine, immidiately, else I might come up with epic conclusions based on a single bit of data.  Grin

Seriously, there is something fishy with all those 21s.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:01:21 AM

Hmm, so how exactly did I missed 21 million total coins? I should stop drinking this Macedonian black vine, immidiately, else I might come up with epic conclusions based on a single bit of data.  Grin

Seriously, there is something fishy with all those 21s.

drinking wine?
i hope your not american. as i have to age check you to make sure your atleast.............................. 21 Cheesy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
SISAR (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:04:20 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 01:18:36 AM by SISAR

Not far away from where Tesla was born hence be afraid of my posts and thoughs, I might be a true disruptor!  Grin

But hold on, I didn't expect this thread to get this much smilies this early! Get serious!

72 views, 5 replies = Game over man, game over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Conclusion, as for now = Satoshi is an alien (or a group of) not working for the true benefit of the mankind. All this 21s are soul-sold bitches contributing to the cause just to make more money. Like the amount of it will matter in the end, stupids.
4by2

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:25:29 AM

Aside from my original post, I can't find a reason why there is any worry about there being 21s in anything really.

I can't see why this is really something to worry about, there's just a lot to do with 21s, especially with Bitcoin and the 21m cap.

If there aren't 21 other "Agendas" created by the UN and the only "Agenda" in existence was agenda 21, there would be more to talk about.

But 21 Inc even mentions part of the Bitcoin cap being somewhat of an influencing factor in their name, so there isn't any noticeably fishy thing going on there.

21 doesn't even mean anything in the few conspiracy theories I've seen, aside from Agenda 21. It's one of the most broken and least tied-in numbers I can think or right now.

The plan is old anyways, there are other projects that will likely replace it soon. Each one will just pave the way for another conspiracy theory.

I wouldn't worry about it until there's actual evidence of something of the sort being implemented. There are plans to rule the world that countries have, but the likelihood of any of those things happening is currently minuscule.
SISAR (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:27:38 AM

I wouldn't worry about it until there's actual evidence of something of the sort being implemented.

How much more evidence you need beside stuff provided in this thread?
4by2

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:34:07 AM

I wouldn't worry about it until there's actual evidence of something of the sort being implemented.

How much more evidence you need beside stuff provided in this thread?
Ah, I see this is a satirical thread.

Well, I'm just going to say fuck me, I take everyone far too literally on the internet.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
SISAR (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:14:26 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 01:24:46 PM by SISAR

Again, there is something fishy with all those 21s. Satoshi said 21 million coins is an educated guess but I find it highly unlikely there are no connections with Agenda 21 which is all for cashless, (self)-controled and monitored society, blockchain and cryptos being the obvious tools for the cause. Then when 21 Inc. are added to the story it realy is revealing but somehow no one cares.

If it turns out I was right and Agenda 21 people pump 1 BTC to 1+ million USD, make it the only currency and chip everyone will you still be happy? I guess so and that makes me realy angry.  Angry

Seemingly the smartest of all humans turned into Agenda 21 puppets, that would suck.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:23:01 PM

Yeah and then there was 42 coin, thats like double 21, whats that all about?HuhHuh?

Oh yeah it went to 43.......opps Cheesy
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 01:55:44 PM

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:37:23 PM

Again, there is something fishy with all those 21s. Satoshi said 21 million coins is an educated guess but I find it highly unlikely there are no connections with Agenda 21 which is all for cashless, (self)-controled and monitored society, blockchain and cryptos being the obvious tools for the cause. Then when 21 Inc. are added to the story it realy is revealing but somehow no one cares.

If it turns out I was right and Agenda 21 people pump 1 BTC to 1+ million USD, make it the only currency and chip everyone will you still be happy? I guess so and that makes me realy angry.  Angry

Seemingly the smartest of all humans turned into Agenda 21 puppets, that would suck.

Numerology can make someone turn into an schizophrenic if you pay too much attention to it. Sure, the elites like all those kind of mental games, and im sure some sort of coded messages are there in the numbers, but you can't be thinking everything is interconnected through numbers otherwise you lose perspective.
SISAR (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 07:54:23 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 08:08:22 PM by SISAR

Numerology can make someone turn into an schizophrenic if you pay too much attention to it. Sure, the elites like all those kind of mental games, and im sure some sort of coded messages are there in the numbers, but you can't be thinking everything is interconnected through numbers otherwise you lose perspective.

It is actualy the oppossite. It is majority who are not "thinking everything is interconnected through numbers" that lost perspective, if they ever had it right in the first place (most likely not).

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkoRodin/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77xgVbLEzsU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5KjVRYZB2A
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: