Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Secondstrade.com - Manipulating results !  (Read 280 times)
Make It (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:02:48 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 08:45:36 PM by Make It

Hello , so far i was playing few times weekly at secondstrade
but after i won few times , system started to manipulate results

I want my transactions to be paid out x3,53 times like it was stated when purchasing contracts
 The contracts were closed all on WIN price , but system adds seconds and changing results

All transactions were posted in official thread , no even refund
 As stated in their policy , they are not responsible for blockchain delays
 But they should refund trades that were manipulated by system
 Screenshot proof posted in topic of secondstrade too
opening spot was at .45 price 2 , shall be closed at 50 , when it was on 8 , after position closed it turned from green to gray , saying lost , positon was closed after 6,5 sec instead of 5 like all 4 transactions

Totally they owe me 25 $ worth of bitcoins ( bets that shall be refunded )
 But really after my post they shall check real position pricings and send me 25x3,53

Well , my posts got completely ignored

I ask for refund for these postions once again here

If im signing 5 sec contract then its 5 sec

Imagine broker in who you play 1 min option but broker close it after 1,2 min just to make ur position lost

I have checked already my transactions , for today : ALL was WON ! Suprisingly were closed 1-2 sec after they should to just make them LOSE , When Normal Close time outputs were WON
 It costed me 52 PLN Only today x3,53 = 172 PLN i shall receive but no , they closed it later ( 30-40 % later is not acceptable ) Just to make it lost

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: