Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Unitaco.com] ★ Signature Campaign ★ Upto 0.0008/post [CLOSED].  (Read 18018 times)
btcYoshimitsu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

POPULOUS

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:01:13 AM

This is an intereting campaign but sincethe funds aren't escrow I think it's bet for everyone foryou guy to escrow it just to be sure that you guys will pay. I want tojoinbut until then, I'll wait if the escrow is confirmed.
I respect your opinion. This is our first campaign in this forum. Just wait one week and all will understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:04:50 AM

Stop begging for escrow on signature campaigns with weekly payments. You either take the risk or you don't. If you don't already have a campaign and you join this, don't cry if you don't get paid. You're posting, so be grateful that people even get paid to post on this forum. Just wait the 7 days, if you get paid - fine. If not, just leave. No one forces you to join a campaign, it's your own decision. Besides, if you post just for a signature campaign you deserve not to get paid.
I know you Robertt, what a pathetic spammer you are and you giving such a speech doesn't suits you.  Wink

Please explain how I'm a spammer?
I don't spam off topic posts, I don't spam low quality posts, I don't spam games and rounds posts, I don't spam gambling posts, I post wherever I feel like & im pretty sure my posts aren't spam. Go ahead and check for yourself. And what would I spam for, I don't even have a sig to advertise.
Something tells me that you're potentially growing activity for your account due to the many gaps between posts that are two weeks across from each other. I wouldn't be surprised if your account goes for sale soon.
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:08:23 AM

I would like to try this. I dont care whether escrowed funds or not 10 post per week is easy task than risking your site for scam accusation or to be avoided by the community by being a fraud.

Username: syndria
Bitcoin address: 1KRLdDG7jugX3qFvvbSCVLnXYst6cP8Uy9

Signature will be changed once i get noticed of being accepted
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:09:53 AM

This is an intereting campaign but sincethe funds aren't escrow I think it's bet for everyone foryou guy to escrow it just to be sure that you guys will pay. I want tojoinbut until then, I'll wait if the escrow is confirmed.
I respect your opinion. This is our first campaign in this forum. Just wait one week and all will understand.

Ok. Thank you for respoding. I look forward to seeing this campaign successful. I hope you guys don't plan to be just like those other campaigns who left without paying a cent to those who was willing to advertize their service. Goodluck then!

allysa

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:10:41 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 06:34:25 AM by allysa

I would like to join

Reserve me on jr member slot thank you
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:24:14 AM

Stop begging for escrow on signature campaigns with weekly payments. You either take the risk or you don't. If you don't already have a campaign and you join this, don't cry if you don't get paid. You're posting, so be grateful that people even get paid to post on this forum. Just wait the 7 days, if you get paid - fine. If not, just leave. No one forces you to join a campaign, it's your own decision. Besides, if you post just for a signature campaign you deserve not to get paid.

Well,Mr.Newbie here seems to know a lot about escrows and campaigns.Unfortunately you're too "unqualified" to judge how things work.Had people been not keen on posting with all the efforts ,they wouldn't have asked for escrows.They're insecure with all their efforts going in vain if not paid for a week.I guess you're too "rich" to realize the value of 7 days.
Robertt

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:31:25 AM

I know you Robertt, what a pathetic spammer you are and you giving such a speech doesn't suits you.  Wink

Please explain how I'm a spammer?
I don't spam off topic posts, I don't spam low quality posts, I don't spam games and rounds posts, I don't spam gambling posts, I post wherever I feel like & im pretty sure my posts aren't spam. Go ahead and check for yourself. And what would I spam for, I don't even have a sig to advertise.
Something tells me that you're potentially growing activity for your account due to the many gaps between posts that are two weeks across from each other. I wouldn't be surprised if your account goes for sale soon.

You are a renowned spammer of the Lending section
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323104.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1312027.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1304070.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306041.0

With many other IDs like
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=628200
and
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=658314

and many more which I don't have time to look back at.
I wonder are you the same in your real life as you are in the forum?
and

How does asking for loans make me a spammer?
And those aren't my accounts, if you took a single class you'd know that multiple people can have a name. Does it look like I've scammed anyone? nope.
Searching up the name 'robert' on the forum won't prove shit if you don't have evidence. All you have is my name. Nice try.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:34:17 AM

I am interested in joining this signature campaign is the payments are put in escrow or paid upfront..
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:37:52 AM

How does asking for loans make me a spammer?
And those aren't my accounts, if you took a single class you'd know that multiple people can have a name. Does it look like I've scammed anyone? nope.
Searching up the name 'robert' on the forum won't prove shit if you don't have evidence. All you have is my name. Nice try.

Seeking attention by justifying yourself in the thread which is meant for a "Signature Campaign" does make you a Spammer.I mean look at your replies in this thread from post 1,seems like you have a different meaning of "Constructive posts" in your dictionary.Anyhow keep your drama out of this thread.Open a special thread for your "not so interesting" views .
elizabethqueen

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:16:13 AM

count me in!

Username: elizabethqueen
Post count as of this post: 138 ( include this )
BTC address:  1CZrssAFf4W1Yz8TUUEb14XjfFyzueiwa2

waiting for spreedsheet updated and i will start post!

hdd3go
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:24:12 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 07:19:48 AM by hdd3go

Reserved for my application, will edit the post few minutes later.

My previous posts were in Chinese mostly, but I'm also a English speaker and I'm able to meet your posting requirements. Please accept me.

Username:  hdd3go
Bitcoin address:  1FD412VwSaj3N9915y8VgGHzcv9y5UKQbP
EngiNerd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 04:31:11 AM

I'm definitely interested in joining. Is there any cap on total number of campaign contributors or limited slots per rank?

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 05:12:53 AM

Applying for this campaign :

Username : Bitinity
BTC Address : 1H5hyjRYidSwWepcTiPNWxqF3JmZ6HNd9T

Let me know whether I'm accepted or not. Thanks

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:13:26 AM

Applying for joining your campaign :

Username : ricardobs
BTC Address : 1LXqFbH4bcc7z6RSxGT7trMNdrxK952x4a

Thank you...
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:00:37 AM

Why should anyone take a risk for a service they are providing? Participants are making posts with the service's signature, in one word advertising, for which they should pay. You seem to have an opinion that if anyone scams a signature campaign(which involves a significant amount of BTC) its not a big deal.
At any rate, escrow hardly takes above 2% of the campaign funds as fees. And please don't give the master-p example that escrow can scam , if you follow the "Only escrow the amount, less than the worth of escrow's account" , there is no incentive for the escrow to scam. I'd suggest Mitchell as an escrow
a-pavlyc

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:11:41 AM

i would like to join

Username: a-pavlyc
Postcount: 165
btc: 1Cv7ufpnunZ8EpVCizr6iQjwCbF5nTU2gx

Robertt

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:26:04 AM

Why should anyone take a risk for a service they are providing? Participants are making posts with the service's signature, in one word advertising, for which they should pay. You seem to have an opinion that if anyone scams a signature campaign(which involves a significant amount of BTC) its not a big deal.
At any rate, escrow hardly takes above 2% of the campaign funds as fees. And please don't give the master-p example that escrow can scam , if you follow the "Only escrow the amount, less than the worth of escrow's account" , there is no incentive for the escrow to scam. I'd suggest Mitchell as an escrow

Well, I don't see why they would scam. It ruins the sites rep, and all the advertising is wasted. Besides, it's only a week, not a month. I'm sure that 7 days won't kill you, and on the off chance that you don't get paid, it's not the end of the world. You lost around $4 worth of posts, they were most likely spammed anyway. I'm not saying don't use escrow but upfront might be easier for this. No fee, less hassle, etc.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:43:34 AM

I would like to join this campaign
Username:  delliaerd
Bitcoin address: 16jTejNbuivbLZsfQFuK3LBLYr6uSCpVmE

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:34:05 AM

Well, I don't see why they would scam. It ruins the sites rep, and all the advertising is wasted. Besides, it's only a week, not a month. I'm sure that 7 days won't kill you, and on the off chance that you don't get paid, it's not the end of the world. You lost around $4 worth of posts, they were most likely spammed anyway. I'm not saying don't use escrow but upfront might be easier for this. No fee, less hassle, etc.
Unlike you people don't make money here selling "stolen" ebooks from hack-forums,neither asking worthless loans or gambling I may add.Sorry,just trying to prove my point that $4 is actually a lot of money to some people (that includes people who  ask loans of 0.001 btc) Wink
Robertt

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:39:05 AM

Unlike you people don't make money here selling "stolen" ebooks from hack-forums,neither asking worthless loans or gambling I may add.Sorry,just trying to prove my point that $4 is actually a lot of money to some people (that includes people who  ask loans of 0.001 btc) Wink

I won't argue too much about this, but just to clarify; my ebook is not from hackforums and I can prove it. (I'm IP banned. Technically an IP range is, 122.1** which is all I get from my ISP) so I have no access to that forum.) I wrote it my self, I have the original images used in the PDF which can't be extracted (I think) & I've sold multiple copies that no one has called out because it's original, unique & mine. Besides, $4 for posting so people should be grateful they can even get money for doing something as easy as posting. If they post just for the money than they don't deserve it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: