Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee]  (Read 111514 times)
Laviathon (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:04:02 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 01:41:37 AM by Laviathon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You MUST register and use a valid email address because the pool requires you to validate.

We are always looking for more miners to grow the pool.  We will take anything you are willing to throw at us!  Payouts will happen instantly after block is confirmed.
If you have any questions you can email me at bcmonster@bcmonster.com or I will be available in the irc channel able to be joined directly from the pool.

Pool:                        BCMonster.com
Website:                   http://www.BCMonster.com  http://bitcoin.co.pt  矿池网站  http://www.bitcoin.inc.hk
Proxy:                      No
Generation address:   1E18BNyobcoiejcDYAz5SjbrzifNDEpM88
Coinbase signature:   /BCMonster/
Payout method:         PPLNS
Fee:                         0.5%
Pay Tx Reward:         Yes
Vardiff:                    starts at 1024  Range from 2 to 100000.
Local Work:              stratum
Pay Orphans:           No
Min Withdrawal:       0.001
Merge Mining:          No

How to Connect your miners once you have registered.

1.  Once your have registered with the site and validated your email your must then click on My Account and then My Workers.

2.  Once on the my workers page, add a worker name and password.  Then click "Add New Worker."
(The worker Should then appear on the Right side of the List.)

3.  Log into your miner interface and put the stratrum address stratum+tcp://stratum.bcmonster.com:3333 and worker name and password that you made then click Save&Apply.  At this point your miner should go active within just a few seconds and begin to show shares being reported.  If you are still having problems connecting please contact me at bcmonster@bcmonster.com

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:31:46 AM

Good luck with your pool!  As I said in your other thread I like the UI work you've done.  You'll need to fix your links on the stats page...

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:47:56 AM

Good luck with your pool!  As I said in your other thread I like the UI work you've done.  You'll need to fix your links on the stats page...

Thank you.  That means a lot.  I have a few more things i am going to add as it goes along and yes I will grab that asap.  Few more dash board things I want to do first!

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 02:12:09 AM

I'm only very new, but I like the website layout and it's the only pool I've tried that connected properly. I'm waiting on more mining gear.

Is your payout rate PPNLS (1N) worse for me having lower end hash rates? I don't fully understand it, I'm not after making money just interested in trying it.

EDIT: Just done a quick read up on it. Is your 1N better for people wanting to give it a quick try due to not averaging payouts back so many blocks? Tell me if I am completely off track... :S

To be perfectly honest it wont make a huge difference for you.  You will definitely see quicker smaller results on a more established pool like kano or even one if the big chineese pools if you are looking for instant gratification.  It may take us a while to get going and find our first block.    It's kinda the difference between one big payout or 100 little ones.  Either way I'm glad to have you.  I hope you will tuff it out and stick with me.

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:46:09 AM

EDIT: Just done a quick read up on it. Is your 1N better for people wanting to give it a quick try due to not averaging payouts back so many blocks? Tell me if I am completely off track... :S

It just means you will not get decelerated if you were to jump in the pool mid block.  

If you joined a 5N pool and the first block you  found you would get say 5 then 0,0,0,0 (because you were not there for the previous 4) for a total of 5 then divided by 5(N)  so you would only get paid 1.  That not the science exactly but should give you an idea.  

mu77aL

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 03:48:42 AM

Wish you also good luck for your Pool Smiley
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 06:29:51 AM

Wish you also good luck for your Pool Smiley

Thank you.  BTW I rented a little PH/s Bump for an hour to get us going.

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 04:56:16 AM

Some Big Solo Miner take a chance on me and show me some love Smiley

RozoTheMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 103

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 12:59:47 PM

Very nice Interface

Vardiff:                   starts at 1024.  Range from 2 to 100000 for Rental. What exactly do you mean by this?

have you done any private testing yet and found a block?

I am heating my house with 4 miners integrated into my heating and air system. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBitcoinMiner
Crypto Clothing and Gear https://TheBlockGear.com
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 01:59:38 PM

Very nice Interface

Vardiff:                   starts at 1024.  Range from 2 to 100000 for Rental. What exactly do you mean by this?

have you done any private testing yet and found a block?

Yes I have done private testing, No I have not found a block Yet!  I wiped the database yesterday before I went live. 

Vardiff means the difficulty auto adjusts.  If you were to rent say 1 PH/s from Nicehash or one of the rental companies It needs a much higher difficulty than say a single Antminer s4.  The difficulty just adjusts how fast you report work.  Like for instance if you look at that screenshot I have up in the first post and look at workers the difficulty was showing like 71,000 for the worker nicehash.  Did that answer your questions?

joaogti36

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:11:57 PM

my s7 can't connet it that stratum url :X
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:04:15 PM

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

I'll check the stratum logs when I get home from work tonight.

Did you register and add the worker and PW under My Account / My workers?

spiker777

Activity: 993
Merit: 278

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:22:06 PM

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

I also had this,after 30 minutes was able to connect

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 08:29:13 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2016, 08:58:49 PM by Laviathon

I had upped the port security.   Must be the problem.  Can one of you guys pm me your contact info so I can ajdust setting while you are trying to connect tonight when I get home from work.

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 03:41:58 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 05:34:12 AM by Laviathon

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

Can you guys PM me again next time your on and try to connect again.  I backed it off a little just want to run some tests and see what I can get away with.   Its not very useful to have a bitcoin pool that people cant connect too.  

or can some one from outside the U.S.  try to connect another s7 even if only for a few minutes and let me know if you are having problems?

spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 09:16:03 AM

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

Can you guys PM me again next time your on and try to connect again.  I backed it off a little just want to run some tests and see what I can get away with.   Its not very useful to have a bitcoin pool that people cant connect too.  

or can some one from outside the U.S.  try to connect another s7 even if only for a few minutes and let me know if you are having problems?

well connected,but quickly overheated my S1  Grin

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 09:24:24 AM

well connected,but quickly overheated my S1  Grin

Difficulty too high?

spiker777

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 09:36:13 AM

well connected,but quickly overheated my S1  Grin

Difficulty too high?
Yes,a little

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:12:45 AM

Lowered the avg share speed by 3 seconds.  Should still be good for S4's while really helping out your S1.

mu77aL

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 05:44:17 AM

can i join in with my 4 Antminer?
What username should i use? My payout adress?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: