Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [4 PH/S+] BCMonster.com Mining Pool / [PPLNS Payout][Pays TxFee]  (Read 111516 times)
Laviathon (OP)

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 07:46:05 AM

Use what ever user name you wish.  Just click register and your login will be your email adress.   I need all the help I can get to get this thing going.

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 09:36:09 PM

I want to thank jonnybravo for logging in and testing the stratum for us.    If you follow the steps on the initial post you will be able to connect and hash.  Thanks for the emails letting me know you guys were having troubles.

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 04:06:22 PM

I lowered the vardiff way down to help older miners.    Show me some love and help us get this thing going.

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 04:19:00 AM

Thanks to those who joined today.  Wish you could have stayed and hashed a little longer. 

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 04:48:09 AM

Keep seeing people connect s1's.  They hash for 45 mins or so then fall off.   Is the stratum still over heating them?   Looks like the difficulty is some where in the extremely low 200's.   Is that to much for an s1?   I just went back and changed the expected share time to 10 shares a minute from 8.57.  That should lower the vardiff few more points while not negatively effecting asics like s4's.    Let me know as I have never had an s1.

-ck
Legendary

Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631

Ruu \o/

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 05:31:11 AM

Keep seeing people connect s1's.  They hash for 45 mins or so then fall off.   Is the stratum still over heating them?   Looks like the difficulty is some where in the extremely low 200's.   Is that to much for an s1?   I just went back and changed the expected share time to 10 shares a minute from 8.57.  That should lower the vardiff few more points while not negatively effecting asics like s4's.    Let me know as I have never had an s1.
This makes no logical sense by the way. Changing diff has absolutely zero effect on the load of an S1 unless it was ultra-ultra low (like 1).

Developer/maintainer for cgminer, ckpool/ckproxy, and the -ck kernel
2% Fee Solo mining at solo.ckpool.org
-ck
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 501

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:45:12 AM

my s7 can't connet it that stratum url :X

What is it saying in the log as to the reason in your miner config logs?  Does it say dead or alive under miner status?

I'll check the stratum logs when I get home from work tonight.

Did you register and add the worker and PW under My Account / My workers?

I also had this,after 30 minutes was able to connect

Can you guys PM me again next time your on and try to connect again.  I backed it off a little just want to run some tests and see what I can get away with.   Its not very useful to have a bitcoin pool that people cant connect too.  

or can some one from outside the U.S.  try to connect another s7 even if only for a few minutes and let me know if you are having problems?

well connected,but quickly overheated my S1  Grin

I have S1 too Smiley You can self configure what is clock speed!  Shocked Remember to change root password!  Tongue

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 06:08:56 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2016, 06:26:51 AM by Laviathon

Keep seeing people connect s1's.  They hash for 45 mins or so then fall off.   Is the stratum still over heating them?   Looks like the difficulty is some where in the extremely low 200's.   Is that to much for an s1?   I just went back and changed the expected share time to 10 shares a minute from 8.57.  That should lower the vardiff few more points while not negatively effecting asics like s4's.    Let me know as I have never had an s1.
This makes no logical sense by the way. Changing diff has absolutely zero effect on the load of an S1 unless it was ultra-ultra low (like 1).

I did not know. That one guy kept saying my pool was overheating his s1.  Thought that was weird.

Either way!  Throwing up some nicehash action for the next 12 hours! Some one else throw in!

messypete

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:13:48 PM

I did not know. That one guy kept saying my pool was overheating his s1.  Thought that was weird.

Either way!  Throwing up some nicehash action for the next 12 hours! Some one else throw in!

Hello Laviathon,
I decided to connect an S1 to the pool yesterday for testing. I was only connected for a short time (less than an hour) but saw no problems with the connection or the diff settings.

I have no idea what problems the other S1 user was having and don't know why it would cause it to over heat.

I have put the S1 back on your pool and will leave it there hashing away for the next 6 hours and we will see how stable the hash rate is.

Pool front end looks nice by the way.  Smiley

Mario ( aka messypete)
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 02:41:56 AM

Hello Laviathon,
I decided to connect an S1 to the pool yesterday for testing. I was only connected for a short time (less than an hour) but saw no problems with the connection or the diff settings.

I have no idea what problems the other S1 user was having and don't know why it would cause it to over heat.

I have put the S1 back on your pool and will leave it there hashing away for the next 6 hours and we will see how stable the hash rate is.

Pool front end looks nice by the way.  Smiley

Mario ( aka messypete)

Thanks.  Worked hard on it.  Did everything work good?

messypete

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:20:52 PM

Hello Laviathon,

Pool front end looks nice by the way.  Smiley

Mario ( aka messypete)

Thanks.  Worked hard on it.  Did everything work good?

The layout is very clear, clean and simple.

I had no problems with the connection and the S1's hash rate was steady.
I'm not able to keep any miners on the pool at the moment but thought I would show a little support.

There are many miners with trust issues when it comes to new pools (you can thank Nexious for that) so I wish you the best of luck. All you can do is just be active in the community and build up the trust, oh,, and hope for a bit of luck finding a block to get things started.

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 04:28:44 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2016, 05:13:15 PM by Laviathon

The layout is very clear, clean and simple.

I had no problems with the connection and the S1's hash rate was steady.
I'm not able to keep any miners on the pool at the moment but thought I would show a little support.

There are many miners with trust issues when it comes to new pools (you can thank Nexious for that) so I wish you the best of luck. All you can do is just be active in the community and build up the trust, oh,, and hope for a bit of luck finding a block to get things started.

Yea I had mined for about 2 months on nexious  before he disappeared.    I was working on this pool then, thought I should help someone else trying to start one.  Its going to be such and uphill battle with the difficulty so high.  

If I can get a few people to buy in and get us a little steam I'm sure that eventually it will be off.  I'm going to continue to develop the front end especially if I can get some miners long term besides myself. 

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 02:15:10 AM

Still here!  Please commit what you can to help us get off the ground.  S1 or s3!  Every little bit will help!  Thanks for those of you that have mined.

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 05:36:36 AM

Still plugging away!  Take a chance on me! 

Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:49:20 AM

Thank you salomeMX.   Throw us your s3 or s5.   Help us get this thing going!

krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 306

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:46:32 AM

Just joined. Throwing my sp20e into the mix since ck and bitminter seem to be on a dry run right now. If we see some luck I will throw my s7 in here too.

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 01:15:22 AM

Just joined. Throwing my sp20e into the mix since ck and bitminter seem to be on a dry run right now. If we see some luck I will throw my s7 in here too.

Thanks!  I may throw a little rental tonight also.  Really want to get that first block so we can get this thing off the ground. 

krisgt30

Activity: 461
Merit: 306

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 08:43:58 PM

Thanks!  I may throw a little rental tonight also.  Really want to get that first block so we can get this thing off the ground. 

My s7 has been running in the pool as well. I may contribute rental hash as well, who do you use for renting? (I've only been mining for 30 days now)

www.bcmonster.com Multi pool, pools for BTC, BCA, LCC, KMD, HUSH and ZEN -Donate:1QGZQBhXMo2jVc45wLEsp2bn5agF8SZSuY
jonnybravo0311
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1023

Mine at Jonny's Pool

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 09:15:35 PM

nicehash.com provides a good rental service.  As does miningrigrentals.com.

Jonny's Pool - Mine with us and help us grow!  Support a pool that supports Bitcoin, not a hardware manufacturer's pockets!  No SPV cheats.  No empty blocks.
Laviathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 04:10:41 AM

Throwing up 1 ph/s for the next few hours.  Some one else throw some.  Should be online in just a few.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: