Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:05:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: theymos  (Read 1532717 times)
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:01:00 PM

That seems like too many to start with. I'm not sure how popular this board is going to be. Maybe pick four of those.

-Marketplace
-beginners and help
-trading
-off topic

Based on my observation in our thread, that is the most boards that will be used

I wouldn't bother with an off topic section. It's not essential and will just get abused and spammed to death.

If that's the case, I want a meta/discussion section in our mother tongue to replace off-topic. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:07:20 PM

That seems like too many to start with. I'm not sure how popular this board is going to be. Maybe pick four of those.

-Marketplace
-beginners and help
-trading
-off topic

Based on my observation in our thread, that is the most boards that will be used

I wouldn't bother with an off topic section. It's not essential and will just get abused and spammed to death.

Agreed. We can use our old thread to discuss related off-topics and just open up threads for the important ones.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1875

Metawin.com

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:08:55 PM

-Marketplace
-beginners and help
-trading
-off topic

If that's the case, I want a meta/discussion section in our mother tongue to replace off-topic. Cheesy
I think its still not necessary to put up some child board maybe when the philippine community here builds up more then thats the right time to discuss putting these imo.
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:32:19 AM

I'm bumping this thread again for a request to have our own moderator here in our section.

Recently our place here are crowded with senseless posts and I think this kind of action should be prevented. I saw that there are people bickering around over senseless topics and most of the people in here are spamming accounts to for a sole purpose of earning. Where is the contribution we guys make here? Stop being selfish and respect our place.

This is not an action to take away our freedom in here but most likely a suggestion that us, Pilipinos' should learn to follow the rules in here. Stop such actions that only reflects badly to yourself.

I now ask members around here to drop names of the people that you think can manage well the responsibility of being our moderator here. I ask of those who have a concern to make this place more helpfull to one another.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:07:22 AM

I'm bumping this thread again for a request to have our own moderator here in our section.

Recently our place here are crowded with senseless posts and I think this kind of action should be prevented. I saw that there are people bickering around over senseless topics and most of the people in here are spamming accounts to for a sole purpose of earning. Where is the contribution we guys make here? Stop being selfish and respect our place.

This is not an action to take away our freedom in here but most likely a suggestion that us, Pilipinos' should learn to follow the rules in here. Stop such actions that only reflects badly to yourself.

I now ask members around here to drop names of the people that you think can manage well the responsibility of being our moderator here. I ask of those who have a concern to make this place more helpfull to one another.

Subforum like ours isn't really that big that we need someone to moderate ourselves brother. Give it some time enjoy freedom, people are people senseless topics could make sense if we share and participate para maging may sense. Kokonti lang tayo rito brother palagpasin mo na muna, nakikiusap kami Grin
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:23:25 AM

Subforum like ours isn't really that big that we need someone to moderate ourselves brother. Give it some time enjoy freedom, people are people senseless topics could make sense if we share and participate para maging may sense. Kokonti lang tayo rito brother palagpasin mo na muna, nakikiusap kami Grin

We have all the freedom we can have here but the problem is the effort is no longer a big deal for most of us in here, if you what I mean. If you know to yourself na wala ka naman masamang ginagawa then why oppose the thought of having a moderator? One moderator in here will not hurt. Tama ka kokonti tayo pero tingnan mo kung gaano kasenseless ang mga posts. Okay lang sana kung may katuturan na pwedeng magkaroon ng sense pero yun iba abuso na, my nagmamaangmangan, may pumapatol, meron ding kung ano na lang basta may maipost lang. Para mabayaran lang. Cheesy Konting effort sana. What's the use of having our subforum here, if then? Kung ganito pa rin tayo sa lugar natin e balik na lang tayo sa others, ano nga?
enhu
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:47:41 AM

We have all the freedom we can have here but the problem is the effort is no longer a big deal for most of us in here, if you what I mean. If you know to yourself na wala ka naman masamang ginagawa then why oppose the thought of having a moderator? One moderator in here will not hurt. Tama ka kokonti tayo pero tingnan mo kung gaano kasenseless ang mga posts. Okay lang sana kung may katuturan na pwedeng magkaroon ng sense pero yun iba abuso na, my nagmamaangmangan, may pumapatol, meron ding kung ano na lang basta may maipost lang. Para mabayaran lang. Cheesy Konting effort sana. What's the use of having our subforum here, if then? Kung ganito pa rin tayo sa lugar natin e balik na lang tayo sa others, ano nga?

May point ka dyan, exclamation point nga lang.  Grin  It doesn't help brother meron gagawa at gagawa nyan kahit may mods pa. Minsan ang legendary dito sa bitcointalk mismo ginagawa yan.
Kahit sino pa ang mod may magpopost ng senseless. Chill brother, we're all small time here. Tae ni theymos dahil sya mismo hindi nabahala sa spam/senseless topics dito sa subsection natin, sa tingin ko nga ginawa nila tong section para masegregate lang talaga tayo.

Relax brother,  di ka ang mababaned if for instance may magregulate bigla dito. AT kung mabanned marami pa namang source of income. don't panic, its organic.  Grin
enhu
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:09:16 PM

Well,if this cases continues that someone acts like a child, and creating a nonsense pointless accusations, just like what happened a while ago, I think we need a little supervision from admins.

We are now growing as a community, and probably that is the reason why this subsection was created. debates like those that happens, is a proof. Sad to say, in the end everything was not constructive anymore.

As I see it, If we won't be having a mod this time, we need someone to look after us temporarily. I suggest Hilarious. we need someone like him. So no one would abuse this subsection anymore. If we could find a Pinoy version of Hilarious, that would be great.  Smiley

Mahihirapan lang ang mag mod sa atin.   Grin  Unless may malaking biyayang matatanggap at handang makipagbakbakan.
isipin mo na lang na kahit mod ay hindi ligtas dito. maya-maya susulpot sulpot ang newbie minute after minute magreregister ang isang newbie para lang murahin ang mod.
kahit mod rito, mawawalan ng hininga dahil wala namang permission ang mod na makita ang IP or email address ng isang user eh.  Grin
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:12:05 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 07:06:27 PM by Dabs

We need a few good men. Also some base rules. If it looks like spam, nuke the post.

*edit* ok, meron na kayo mod. BEHAVE! Please don't make my job too hard. Basta mukang spam or useless 1 liner post, or doesn't make sense, I will clean it up. Everything else, I don't really care.
syndria

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:09:18 PM

We need a few good men. Also some base rules. If it looks like spam, nuke the post.

*edit* ok, meron na kayo mod. BEHAVE! Please don't make my job too hard. Basta mukang spam or useless 1 liner post, or doesn't make sense, I will clean it up. Everything else, I don't really care.

Si theymos ba pumili sayo tol akala ko pa naman magkakaron ng botohan.
jonathgb25

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 11:17:08 PM

Sir @Dabs gawa kaya tayo ng sariling rules dito sa section tapos i-pin na lang para nakikita ng lahat. Magsusulat na nga ako ng mahaba-haba hahahaha
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:41:41 AM

Ewan ko kung ano ang criteria para ma short list, pero hindi ako nag apply. When it was offered to me, I humbly accepted.

Sir @Dabs gawa kaya tayo ng sariling rules dito sa section tapos i-pin na lang para nakikita ng lahat. Magsusulat na nga ako ng mahaba-haba hahahaha

Meron na generik rules, same as in most other child boards. Hanapen ko, meron yata basic rules.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:30:50 AM

Ewan ko kung ano ang criteria para ma short list, pero hindi ako nag apply. When it was offered to me, I humbly accepted.

Meron na generik rules, same as in most other child boards. Hanapen ko, meron yata basic rules.

Hindi po botohan yung pag pili ng moderator, baka daw kasi puro alt ang bumoto yari tayo dyan!

Congrats bro dabs!
jacee
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:41:17 AM

Sir dabs sana madelete yung mga shitposts nun mga nagaway, ang pangit kasi tingnan sa board natin. Congrats na pala. Mabuti naman at may magaayos na dito sa section natin..

Eto nga pala Forum moderation Policy, baka ito yung hanap mo sir.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=20333.0;topicseen
enhu
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:48:00 AM

Nice! congrats Sir Dabs. wahihi
Meron nga talagang tinalaga. Sir Dabs, ano-ano po ba yung mga permissions meron ang pagiging mod at malaki ba ang allowance Smiley
caramelisedbanknote

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:58:28 AM

Congrats Dabs deserving mo talaga yun pagiging moderator dito sa local section natin, just keep up the good work.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:02:21 AM

Congrats @Dabs, ikaw na bahala samen, maganda yan if wala kang sasantohin, nasa likod mo kami lagi..  Wink
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:45:40 PM

Congrats bossing tama lang na dapat na legendary ang napili at matagal na sa larangan ng forum na ito dahil mas may alam sila about sa mga rules ng forum na ito. dahil narin sa mga marming abuso jan sa tabitabi ng board section na to at nakikita naman sa loob at labas ng board na to. lalo na sa mga nag sheshare ng mga shortener links and off topic minsan pa nga malayu ang sagot sa tanung.. Pro ito gudluck na lang sa atin.. sana gumanda pa ang board section natin at puno nang magagandang impormasyon tunkol sa bitcoin...
sakinaka

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:17:44 PM

I could help in organizing and cleaning this section as most know I'm Filipino/Iranian and could speak perfectly the language and understand how things should be in here in case someone hasn't been chosen yet to moderate Philippines section.

Thanks btw to theymos for granting our wishes, I thought it would be in the new forum but was surprised Smiley

I did not know that. That's interesting to know . The Iranian side is even more interesting Smiley !
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: