Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When are you selling your bitcoins?  (Read 11785 times)
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:57:40 PM

Only when they reach 2000$.
You will be waiting until the year 2020 until that will happen. It won't be at that price until it is accepted as the primary currency of the world. By then we should see it evolve into a different money all together I would imagine.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

When? I'm not selling my bitcoins. I will spend them over time, but I have little use for dollars.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:44:36 PM

And when the $2000 have been reached you might think Bitcoin can grow more and decide to do the opposite. Wink
I think it is better to spend Bitcoin for goods instead of selling for lousy fiat.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:51:13 PM

at this point i am not planning to sell any of my coins beside the coins that i have for trading purposes. i will start to secure profits as soon as the price reaches at least $700, and definitely not before that.
Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:24:47 PM

people prefer to buy and sell bitcoin OTC, because it allows fast transactions and mo

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Zuminest

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:27:28 PM

people prefer to buy and sell bitcoin OTC, because it allows fast transactions and more diverse payment options.. centralized bitcoin exchanges are often slow...

BitAurum

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:28:22 PM

I will be selling my bitcoins once their price reaches double the price what I paid for them.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:29:14 PM

I think the best moment to sell the bitcoins is when the price go high enough to make a good profit
BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:30:04 PM

people prefer to buy and sell bitcoin OTC, because it allows fast transactions and more diverse payment options.. centralized bitcoin exchanges are often slow...

I don't see how your post is an answer to the question: "When are you selling your bitcoins?"
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:57:50 AM

I do not have a schedule that decides when I am going to sell some of my Bitcoins. I buy my Bitcoin for as cheap as possible so when I see I can make a profit I sell some of my Bitcoins but never all of them at the same time.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:28:08 PM

I do not have a schedule that decides when I am going to sell some of my Bitcoins. I buy my Bitcoin for as cheap as possible so when I see I can make a profit I sell some of my Bitcoins but never all of them at the same time.

That is the right thing to do, never sell all your coins, just sell a part of it if you are earning profits, and hold rest of them for future as you can earn extra profit in future if price goes higher.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:31:36 PM

You will be waiting until the year 2020 until that will happen. It won't be at that price until it is accepted as the primary currency of the world. By then we should see it evolve into a different money all together I would imagine.

It will take a several years before we see the price touch $1000 and even $2000, but it just shows that he is willing to hold his Bitcoins for a very long time. It makes him a long term holder. Those who have enough patience will get rewarded for their trust.
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:35:39 PM

I don't think it is a good idea to have bitcoins just to cash out when you have made enough profits.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:56:31 PM

I don't think it is a good idea to have bitcoins just to cash out when you have made enough profits.

But now is not the good time to sell bitcoins. The price is still relative low due to the coming halving event.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:13:46 PM

i will only sell my bitcoin if i see a bubble.

otherwise i will hold all of my bitcoins in cold storage until bitcoin becomes famous enough that i can use it as simple as i use fiat.

--looking for signature--
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:23:56 AM

There are users who consider bitcoin to be a income for their partial expenses. So cash out is also given priority by more users. Cash out is not a good decision only if one saves every coin for future comfort.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:53:38 AM

i will only sell my bitcoin if i see a bubble.

otherwise i will hold all of my bitcoins in cold storage until bitcoin becomes famous enough that i can use it as simple as i use fiat.

Ha ha ha. thats really great thing bro! I would suggest you to hold the bitcoins till halving atleast. Because price will increase for sure in market for bitcoins. that time you can more profit than bubble time...
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:39:27 AM

There are users who consider bitcoin to be a income for their partial expenses. So cash out is also given priority by more users. Cash out is not a good decision only if one saves every coin for future comfort.

Most user really do bitcoin just as a part time and they cash out most of the time so that they can have extra money to pat things,cash out is still good if you are not into bitcoin with all your money.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:39:18 AM

Most user really do bitcoin just as a part time and they cash out most of the time so that they can have extra money to pat things,cash out is still good if you are not into bitcoin with all your money.

Indeed, for the people it will be very nice these and it does not matter of they will lose a bit of profit, if they still will make nice profits.
I think I'm gonna sell my bitcoins when the price is good and I hope it will be after the halving or at the end of this year.

Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:42:38 AM

I think I'm selling mine when they go under 400$, which I hope will never happen, but might even happen today the way it's going down now.
On the other side I think I will sell them at around 900$
I think I will sell some of mine bitcoins when the price is around $500-$600. I bought my coins for less then halve so it will be a nice profit. I can still wait longer but I could really use the money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: