Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MinersExpress.com Open Discussion  (Read 444 times)
Prelude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 02:58:25 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 04:36:08 AM by Prelude

Once again, another thread pops up selling goods and is locked to prevent discussion. When will people realize this tactic doesn't work on here?

I'm not calling scam yet, but I'm saying it's a very shady practice. Feel free to discuss here until MinersExpress.com decides to open their thread up for discussion.

MinersExpress.com, I would be willing to test your service and provide you with some reputation after a successful transaction. In order to do this, we would use OgNasty as escrow, or you would ship first and I'd pay upon receipt. If you refuse either of these options, I think we can draw our own conclusions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1708

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:04:40 PM

Probably the same group of scammers as before.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Prelude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:15:37 PM

Probably the same group of scammers as before.

The burden of proof is definitely on them.
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 03:29:16 PM

I'm glad that there are people here that open these threads to warn people about the potential dangers of a scam.  Most people here know to avoid them unless they can prove themselves or accept trusted forum escrow but I am sure that there are new users that will definitely benefit from these.  There certainly isn't a shortage of scammer out there.  Thanks to all that warn and try to educate users.

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
MinersExpress

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 07:49:33 PM

Once again, another thread pops up selling goods and is locked to prevent discussion. When will people realize this tactic doesn't work on here?

I'm not calling scam yet, but I'm saying it's a very shady practice. Feel free to discuss here until MinersExpress.com decides to open their thread up for discussion.

MinersExpress.com, I would be willing to test your service and provide you with some reputation after a successful transaction. In order to do this, we would use OgNasty as escrow, or you would ship first and I'd pay upon receipt. If you refuse either of these options, I think we can draw our own conclusions.

Ok, sounds good. 

Sorry about locking the thread, I will unlock it now for general questions.  I see the point about scam accusations and want to apologize for locking it.

I look forward to sending the unit with OgNasty as escrow, please let me know what item you are interested in so we can make arrangements to ship it to you.  We have several places we run our miners and I will have it shipped to you from the location closest to your location.

Thank you
Prelude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 04:35:53 AM

Ok, sounds good. 

Sorry about locking the thread, I will unlock it now for general questions.  I see the point about scam accusations and want to apologize for locking it.

I look forward to sending the unit with OgNasty as escrow, please let me know what item you are interested in so we can make arrangements to ship it to you.  We have several places we run our miners and I will have it shipped to you from the location closest to your location.

Thank you

Great! I replied in your thread. Now that yours is unlocked, this one is no longer needed and I will lock it to make sure people post in yours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: