Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos you have 48 hours  (Read 6055 times)
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:28:35 PM

You're a newbie with 3 activity and you expect Theymos to believe you. You must be really retarded to thing anyone is going to believe you.

I think he is using an alt-account because he doesn't want to post from his main account  Roll Eyes, however ... lol .
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:59:01 PM

As we have no idea of this person's decendents or IP address tracing. This subject now seems pretty mute (We are not going to get anywhere quickly without even a name!)

https://btcjam.com/users/331  Identity Verified.
lemmyK

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:05:38 PM

Theymos I have found out your little Paraipan plot. You have 48 hours to make a statement and come clean or things will get really bad for you. Time starts now 4:01 pm eastern time January 15th.

For legality purposes, we need to know what happened between the 4:01 you posted this, and the minute it took to post on the forum at 4:02.   Undecided

For legality purposes, Cheesy Cheesy say pedofile from belgia dutroux
...  and pedofile now heading EU ----------------Sigmar Gabriel ,  schulz , juncker ,
sase007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:10:28 PM

As we have no idea of this person's decendents or IP address tracing. This subject now seems pretty mute (We are not going to get anywhere quickly without even a name!)

https://btcjam.com/users/331  Identity Verified.

That just tells me there is a strange user on BTC jam. (They have taken no loans or deposits.
And they are using the same name, how do we know that this could possibly be the same person.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:13:13 PM

Theymos I have found out your little Paraipan plot. You have 48 hours to make a statement and come clean or things will get really bad for you. Time starts now 4:01 pm eastern time January 15th.

Hey 48 hours is quite a long period.I am dying to read your troll but I know you won't come back to follow up your post

sase007

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:18:55 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2016, 10:39:26 PM by sase007

There is only one way to find out if it is him, possibly try mailing him.
Is his email avaliable from his youtube channel that matches this one, of was this the email that was found from his youtube account.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:36:10 PM

For legality purposes, we need to know what happened between the 4:01 you posted this, and the minute it took to post on the forum at 4:02.   Undecided

Lol I knew some smart ass would bring that up. I tried posting it the first time it took a while to load then I tried to post it again and it went threw. Either way theymos the clocks ticking.

Why did he not change the post when he did this?
Possibly better than allowing everyone to view his mistake.
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:57:18 AM

OH MY GOD. Theymos must be soo scared right now. A newbie threatening him, how scary. No ones cares about what you have to say.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
RoughLyfe

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:34:41 PM

Its almost 48 hours,waiting to see if this is a troll or something big.I have a few guesses as to what went down if this is true.
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 05:59:31 PM

Read all replies, really interesting. Waiting for news.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 06:13:54 PM

Its almost 48 hours,waiting to see if this is a troll or something big.I have a few guesses as to what went down if this is true.

In the mean time, some of us were doing actual useful stuff. There was nothing nefarious and Alex regrettably did pass away so lets show some respect. If you could kindly title your next shitpost about someone who is alive, that'd be great.

RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:52:17 PM

In the mean time, some of us were doing actual useful stuff. There was nothing nefarious and Alex regrettably did pass away so lets show some respect. If you could kindly title your next shitpost about someone who is alive, that'd be great.
I've been doing stuff too,and I do have respect towards the dead.But like what was said,this forum is full of drama.So its fun to take part in it every now and then.
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:09:01 PM

48 hours wait period passed.. will we get some new material now..
I'm interested to see the rest. Or was this all just usual trolling ?
sase007

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:11:16 PM

He said Theymos had 48 hours to reply.
Theymos replied!
Granted, possibly with rehursed infromation but that is not the point.
Based on information given by another user, this matter has been resolved as Paraipan's identity has been discoverd (I am told).
interbtc

Activity: 451

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:15:12 PM

He said Theymos had 48 hours to reply.
Theymos replied!
Granted, possibly with rehursed infromation but that is not the point.
Based on information given by another user, this matter has been resolved as Paraipan's identity has been discoverd (I am told).

Yeah, but judging by op , and theymo's reply , i don't think the op was looking for that kind of reply, hence i ask will there be more to it.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 11:42:35 PM

I've been doing stuff too,and I do have respect towards the dead.But like what was said,this forum is full of drama.So its fun to take part in it every now and then.

[My post was in 'reply' to the OP, not you Smiley]

RoughLyfe

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:49:42 PM

[My post was in 'reply' to the OP, not you Smiley]
Oh,pffft.Sorry about that,my bad.
otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:44:11 AM

48 hours are up! where is the news?.....Did this user get banned?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:51:38 AM

He was bluffing and theymos effectively called his bluff.

As dogie said, it is pretty insensitive to be trolling about a dead person as the OP did.
Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 02:54:25 AM

no, he isnt banned

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: