Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB - Longterm] Gold/Silver Sheets  (Read 557 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2012, 12:56:48 PM

Okay, I figure now is as good a time as any but as you may have gathered I'm starting up in Jewellery making and I'm wondering how I'm going to protect my business long term from inflation and I think now is the best time to look around because I can see the crash coming next year and I don't want to end up completely slaughtered by Gold and Silver prices. Would anyone be interested in talking to me about a long term deal where I can buy Gold/Silver sheets cut to my specifications? I've seen bullion dealers around so maybe this is something you can diversify in a little bits.

Here are examples of what I'm on about:

http://www.cooksongold.com/Sheet/-Alloy=Silver_Sheet/-Thickness=0/-Type=0/&prdsearch=y

While I could go pestering suppliers to take Bitcoin I know that isn't really an option and that will certainly just irritate people who know nothing about it, as I said, this is a long term thing, no purchases right now but I want to see if anyone out there is interested. I'd be happy to even pay for postage if it's international just because it would help me keep away from inflation, silver is what I'm most interested in currently because of its price, it all depends on how everything goes.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShireSilver

Activity: 382
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 04:46:00 PM

I think you should check out Shire Silver at http://shiresilver.com where we make cards with embedded silver and gold.

I looked into using sheets to produce the cards, but went with wire instead. Its a lot easier to work with.

Shire Silver, a better bullion that fits in your wallet. Get some, now accepting bitcoin!
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2012, 06:51:24 PM

That's interesting, but unfortunately I'd only be able to use wire for certain things, what I need is sheets realistically, you can only use wires for making things like gemstone settings etc. in Jewellery.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: