News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you hate muslems?
No - 336 (63.5%)
Yes - 118 (22.3%)
I don't care - 75 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 529

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 126 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you hate muslems?  (Read 213867 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:25:46 AM

No i dont hate moslem, not all moslem are bad people, and moslem never teach people to do crime or bad things, so it not the religion fault

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:29:38 AM

I worked with them and lived among them and noticed they are just people like you and me with a different belief system. I thought having a muslim as a president would change people's views on them but it just made it worst it seems.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:44:18 PM

I don't hate Muslims. Hate has been created among people against Muslims just because of few terrorist troops which has been revealed to the world with the identity of Islam following.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:41:50 PM

I worked with them and lived among them and noticed they are just people like you and me with a different belief system. I thought having a muslim as a president would change people's views on them but it just made it worst it seems.

Exactly, they are people like you and me, nothing more, nothing less.
It's really very wrong call all this hard working and loyal Muslim citizens terrorist because of a few bad Muslim people.
In every religion we can find evil people or terrorist, not just Islam.
We should judge people based on the character only, not based on their religion, race, nationality, sex etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:04:01 PM

Action:reaction

If you hate, they will hate you
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:33:09 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 01:22:54 AM by Spendulus

I don't hate Muslims. Hate has been created among people against Muslims just because of few terrorist troops which has been revealed to the world with the identity of Islam following.

I've got some difficulty agreeing with over 28,000 terror attacks since 9/11 as being "A FEW."  Maybe you should restate your assertion more accurately?  Let's just try that - I'll help you out.

I don't hate Muslims. Hate has been created among people against Muslims just because of a tiny number of 28,000 terrorist events since 9/11/2001 which has been revealed to the world with the identity of Islam following.

Wait, that doesn't work too well.  Let's try it for last year. month.

I don't hate Muslims. Hate has been created among people against Muslims just because of a tiny number of 167 terror attacks with only 1444 killed and only 2048 injured.  Only 42 suicide blasts in 24 countries you know which has been revealed to the world with the identity of Islam following.

Oh, gee, that didn't work either.  Let's try it for last week.

I don't hate Muslims. Hate has been created among people against Muslims just because of a tiny number of 48 terrorist events from 5-14 to 5-10-2016, in which 382 were killed and 457 were injured in only 16 countries and only 9 Allah Ackbar suicides  which has been revealed to the world with the identity of Islam following.

What do you say we try to honestly address this issue?
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:46:27 PM

Action:reaction

If you hate, they will hate you
Your right..Action:reaction..I understand why you don't like MUSLIM'S..Bad religion..
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:25:03 AM

Short answer: Yes
Detailed answer: No, we can't prosecute or condemn some person on the basis of his religion or political views. We can't judge entire religion community for actions committed by some group of wicked people.
Politically incorrect answer: Islam is utter rubbish, Muslims are mostly represented by littlle-minded barbarians. These rapists are dangerous so segregation is necessary.
Jewish answer: What do you think about concentration camps?
apollofire

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:05:47 AM

No, dont hate any religion. Have respect for all religions

I am still Selling.

Email: thecableguy.livetv@gmail.com
duts_bg

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:49:27 AM

I've got some difficulty agreeing with over 28,000 terror attacks since 9/11 as being "A FEW."  Maybe you should restate your assertion more accurately?  Let's just try that - I'll help you out.

I don't hate Muslims. Hate has been created among people against Muslims just because of a tiny number of 28,000 terrorist events since 9/11/2001 which has been revealed to the world with the identity of Islam following.

Wait, that doesn't work too well.  Let's try it for last year. month.

I don't hate Muslims. Hate has been created among people against Muslims just because of a tiny number of 167 terror attacks with only 1444 killed and only 2048 injured.  Only 42 suicide blasts in 24 countries you know which has been revealed to the world with the identity of Islam following.

Oh, gee, that didn't work either.  Let's try it for last week.

I don't hate Muslims. Hate has been created among people against Muslims just because of a tiny number of 48 terrorist events from 5-14 to 5-10-2016, in which 382 were killed and 457 were injured in only 16 countries and only 9 Allah Ackbar suicides  which has been revealed to the world with the identity of Islam following.

What do you say we try to honestly address this issue?

That religion cannot be reformed.  Even if US/Israel leaves the Middle East alone, they will be killing each other and they will still hate women in short skirts.

Like Sam Harris once said: "Islam is a mother-load of bad ideas."
I wonder if you thought about it, who gives you the right to "reform" someone halfway around the world. Only in more recent times, it has not been "reforms" in Yugoslavia, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Libya, in Syria, in Ukraine. Come on now with your "reforms". In my country for 28 years "reforms", without war, the population decreased from 9 million to 6 million., given that we are Orthodox Christians. Normally, when you press down even a mouse in the corner, it tries to bite you. In this case, the Muslim religion is nothing more than a unification point for those who do not want to adopt the "Western" model of "democracy", that brought them through the wings of bombers that:

Tomorrow, when you try again, as it seems, to "democratize" Vietnam, which religion will you blame?

SHIFT is a distributed P2P network that incentivizes decentralization for secure content publishing and storage.
Batmanvsduecare

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:19:45 AM

Why hate anyone you don't know ? fear of the unknown ?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:42:24 AM

No, dont hate any religion. Have respect for all religions

So you respect the religion ISIS is following then?

BTC_ISTANBUL

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:22:28 AM

Fear against to the unknown. Well, I am a christian.I am a protestant.In my country we have muslims,protetants and catholics.Protestant, Catholic, Orthadox or whatever there are some differences.There are radicals in Ireland and in some European countries hating each other even all of them are  Christian.

I do not believe in Ku ran or Mohammed, but I respect them.I respect all religions.Respect is the key word.If you respect you and your ideas will be respected.

I do not believe in god, holly books, Jesus, etc.But should I tell my elderly parents that I think what they believe is a kind of mythology?No!

BTC_ISTANBUL

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:24:20 AM

And I was giving birth by a christian couple.Did I have the chance to prefer the religion of my parents.If they were Hindu, I would be a Hindu.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:19:39 PM

To all the people saying we should respect all faiths.

Why? If there are religions out there that think that it's perfectly acceptable to kill people for leaving the religion or that it's fine to jail people for criticising or insulting their religion or prophet why should I have to respect that?

They aren't respecting me or my rights, why should I respect them? If you think your religion trumps my human rights you can fuck off.
kalaria

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:58:28 PM

I dont hate all muslims,I hate crazy muslims like isis Undecided
BTC_ISTANBUL

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:41:52 PM

To all the people saying we should respect all faiths.

Why? If there are religions out there that think that it's perfectly acceptable to kill people for leaving the religion or that it's fine to jail people for criticising or insulting their religion or prophet why should I have to respect that?

They aren't respecting me or my rights, why should I respect them? If you think your religion trumps my human rights you can fuck off.

The people kill each other not the religions.If someone insults someone you care or the values you respect I think you will be pissed off.Anyway if everybody respects each other the world will be in harmony.Still I know that is utopic.

I can not agree with everyone,I will confront with someother's ideas but not their personality.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:43:30 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 06:02:17 PM by popcorn1

I dont hate all muslims,I hate crazy muslims like isis Undecided
Stupid stupid answer...Depressed Muslims are Isis dumb ass..
When ever a Muslim is having problems with there lives they turn to the bad bits in the Koran and will
join ISIS or what ever new group or future Muslim groups pop up..
It's Islam that's the problem..
If they wrote a new Koran and took all the hate out and ban the Burka.. women are equal..
Then how can you get a radical Muslim because it says to kill no one in any verse of the new KORAN
No revenge no nothing only love and peace and how to become a good human..

But if you look at history look what happened when people wanted a new testament..WAR..
So I guess going to be a lot of blood shed before Islam ever changes because you want SHARIA LAW
And all for fairy tales SO SO SAD..Lets face it most terror comes from home grown muslims..
Don't see the taliban blowing up a western shop..More like some western depressed young muslim getting fed bullshit online or by a mufti..

Also what turns people to a certain religion is a hate for a country or a town or village because there
causing problems to your country town or village..

Now instead of saying your fighting for allah say your fighting because so and so blew my house up
then people will feel your pain..
say it's for your fairy tales then no one will feel your pain only the same type of religious person will..

And also remember this the masses of a country get told what to do by some bad politicians..
So when you blow up a shopping mall you play right into the governments hands..
They don't care they only care to line there own pockets..

All the shit going on around the world is all about money and power to control the masses taxes I.E
SLAVERY and you don't even know it..

OH thanks i worked 50 hours this week and you taxed me 25 % to buy your friends bombs who makes them in a factory in some town in the middle of nowhere..
But it's all ok as long as you got a cut off a 30k missile that cost the tax payer 120k..
BTC_ISTANBUL

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:59:56 PM

Slovakian Prime Minister warns country will stop Muslim refugees from entering
'Not only are we refusing mandatory quotas, we will never make a voluntary decision that would lead to formation of a united Muslim community in Slovakia'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/slovakia-wants-to-stop-muslim-migrants-from-entering-a6803811.html
Transparency

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:01:28 PM

I dont hate muslims. What I hate is the teachings they teach to people which is in the Islam religion, it's worst.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 126 »
  Print  

Jump to: