Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✪➽ CLOSED DESIGN CONTEST ✪➽ PAID ✪➽ PAID ✪➽ PAID  (Read 4394 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:25:31 AM

So what about my idea of "poll" ? You won't do it finally ? Or do you plan do to it after the submissions have been closed ?
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:47:11 AM

Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:38:12 PM

So what about my idea of "poll" ? You won't do it finally ? Or do you plan do to it after the submissions have been closed ?

No man I'm just going to choose some winners when it's over. I will be running ANOTHER CONTEST right after though for COIN DEVELOPMENT Ideas. So I'll need help on how that contest should work, let me know what you think.

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 01:40:11 PM

About 11 Hours folks :-)

Thanks again @OSMIUMCOIN for your submission, this is definitely your calling I think :-)

OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:38:35 PM

my All work

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:35:07 AM

OK everyone, thanks for your Entries. I'm locking the thread and will announce winners as soon as I can.

ALL Winners will be posted individually and they will need to send source files to be issued prize monies from Escrow.

Stay Tuned !

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:45:14 AM

1ST PLACE GOES TO:

OSMIUMCOIN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=559783

For ...

Please send me high resolution TRANSPARENT PNG(S) and source file(s) for Image(s) above. You can PM me the link for google drive or dropbox download... OR if you need an email address to send them to? Just PM me!

Once I receive final source files and HIGH RESOLUTION Transparent background .PNG's? I will instruct NEOTOX to release Prize Winnings from escrow to you. If you do NOT wish to send the source files and accept your prize winnings, just let me know and I will have @NEOTOX send prize monies back to me and use them towards my next contest :-)

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:49:00 AM

2ND PLACE GOES TO:

radhwane

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=445042

For ...

Please send me high resolution TRANSPARENT PNG(S) and source file(s) for Image(s) above. You can PM me the link for google drive or dropbox download... OR if you need an email address to send them to? Just PM me!

Once I receive final source files and HIGH RESOLUTION Transparent background .PNG's? I will instruct NEOTOX to release Prize Winnings from escrow to you. If you do NOT wish to send the source files and accept your prize winnings, just let me know and I will have @NEOTOX send prize monies back to me and use them towards my next contest :-)

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

3RD PLACE GOES TO:

OSMIUMCOIN

For ...

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:55:22 AM

4TH PLACE GOES TO:

operabit

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=384646

For ...

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 03:01:22 AM

5TH PLACE GOES TO:

walwus

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=730299

For ...

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 03:02:24 AM

I will be PM'ing all the winners now and requesting source files.

Thanks EVERYONE for your entries. Narrowing it down to ONLY 5 was NOT Easy!

creativeeditors

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:14:17 AM

congrats for winner..
i cant upload image because newbie status..
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 03:17:45 AM

WINNER HAVE BEEN SENT PM'S

Once I receive the source files requested above?

I will instruct @NEOTOX to release escrow accordingly.

Please make sure you post your wallet address here for payment OR PM me when you send source files.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!

Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 04:06:43 AM

Address:

1JKpr5MVRFm3LD68VPRvpKaWQkC5GhJ5nh

Thank you for placing me! There were some great designs in the contest! 
And congratulations to the other winners Smiley

Thank YOU! I have sent NEOTOX a PM and posted release on the main thread. So as soon as he's back online I'm sure he'll be taking care of releases.

I'll be running many more contests in 2016, so please make sure you stay notified on this thread :-)

Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 05:21:41 AM

5th Place user paid

https://blockchain.info/tx/6e46288a8da7518a6894d4b659818d161604c47bc29a5c8f67b08173a1c42ce1

Available
PM me to rent this space.
Operatr (OP)

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 05:29:52 AM

Thanks Neotox! Still waiting for SOURCE FILES for Winners #1 through 4 :-)

radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:44:05 AM

Thank you so much for choosing my designs and congratulation to all winners
Right now I'm connecting from my smart phone
Will send you all source files and my btc address once I connect from laptop

Thank you again

Radhwane
ChaterzHost
OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:29:43 AM

1ST PLACE GOES TO:

OSMIUMCOIN

For ...

Thanks send files on PM  Smiley

radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:48:58 PM

2ND PLACE GOES TO:

radhwane

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=445042

For ...

i have sent you PM please check it you will find all files .PNG and .PSD 
congratulation @OSMIUMCOIN
congratulations to all winners

thanks  again

wish you best luck for your projects

Radhwane
ChaterzHost
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: