Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Price Drop] 2x New Unopened BlackBerry OEM Headphones 0.004BTC Each + shipping  (Read 6388 times)
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:40:15 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 03:33:48 PM by Chris!

I have 2 brand new, never opened BlackBerry OEM headphone sets for sale. I'm looking for BTC0.01 BTC0.004 each + shipping. I live in Canada, so shipping to Canada or the USA will be the cheapest.

Let me know which set you'd like. Shipping will be the same price for 1 or 2 pairs.

THE BLACK SET HAS BEEN SOLD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonMarco

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:59:17 PM

a littl ebit expensive like 18$ for headphones... i trow like few of them to bin cuz nobody will buy them for this price:D better to thesame and get ride of this stuff.

Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:44:25 AM

a littl ebit expensive like 18$ for headphones... i trow like few of them to bin cuz nobody will buy them for this price:D better to thesame and get ride of this stuff.

Too bad for you, my editing service is on hold. You clearly need it.

I'm not charging $18.00 (in whatever currency that is) I'm charging 0.015BTC each.

These are high quality headphones so I won't be throwing them out. They just happen to not fit in my ears as I need the in-ear headphones. Feel free to make an offer that you feel is fair (assuming it's not dust).
Mishik

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 10:13:27 AM

Too bad for you, my editing service is on hold. You clearly need it.

I'm not charging $18.00 (in whatever currency that is) I'm charging 0.015BTC each.

These are high quality headphones so I won't be throwing them out. They just happen to not fit in my ears as I need the in-ear headphones. Feel free to make an offer that you feel is fair (assuming it's not dust).

What better do you expect from a YoBit spammer?

Could you list the RRP?

How much will shipping be to Sydney, Australia? If it's a decent price, i'll be interested.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:18:27 AM

What better do you expect from a YoBit spammer?

Could you list the RRP?

How much will shipping be to Sydney, Australia? If it's a decent price, i'll be interested.

MSRP seems to have been $19.99. I think that's USD.

I can get you a shipping quote and let you know Smiley
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:43:46 AM

How much its actual cost? If its much cheaper i consider of buying it but are available to ship it outside of usa or canada?
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:57:59 AM

How much its actual cost? If its much cheaper i consider of buying it but are available to ship it outside of usa or canada?

Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean. How much would shipping cost or the headphones themselves? Shipping totally depends where you live and what I'm charging is 0.01BTC for 1 pair or 0.018BTC for both. I am able to ship where ever you would like. I can get you a quote if you'd like.
jh0w4n1z

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:31:19 PM

Hello,

i am interested in the 1st one, the pic is not clear but i think the 1st one is air tight ? if yes i will buy for 0.01 BTC but its totally depends on how much the shipping will cost to Pakistan

if the shipping is not to much will get one.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:52:43 PM

Hello,

i am interested in the 1st one, the pic is not clear but i think the 1st one is air tight ? if yes i will buy for 0.01 BTC but its totally depends on how much the shipping will cost to Pakistan

if the shipping is not to much will get one.

The first ones are sealed but not air tight. The packaging was just designed that way. The second ones are sealed and air tight.

Thanks for your interest. Let me know if you're still interested in either and I can get you a quote from there.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:46:24 PM

Still available! I haven't heard back from anyone so they're all up for grabs!
syndria

Activity: 980

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:04:34 PM

I want to buy them both but how much it will cost to deliver in the Philippines? If the price + shipping will not go higher than the prices in malls here i will take them both.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:10:26 AM

I want to buy them both but how much it will cost to deliver in the Philippines? If the price + shipping will not go higher than the prices in malls here i will take them both.

I'll get a quote for you. If you can PM me your 4 digit postal zip code (assuming google is right and that's what you have in the Philippines) I can get an accurate amount for you.
syndria

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:08:01 AM

I'll get a quote for you. If you can PM me your 4 digit postal zip code (assuming google is right and that's what you have in the Philippines) I can get an accurate amount for you.

I have pmed you already,  as what i had speak i will only buy them if they are cheaper than the price here. So dont expect at me too much because i will refuse to go to deal if the price not suits my interest.
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:26:40 PM

I have pmed you already,  as what i had speak i will only buy them if they are cheaper than the price here. So dont expect at me too much because i will refuse to go to deal if the price not suits my interest.

Ok I got the quote for you. Let me know if you're interested. Like I said, I have a third set of headphones as well. They're black and a little different (again from a BlackBerry though. I love my blackberries haha!). I'll upload a picture here so you can see. Let me know if the price is right for you. The shipping is the same for 2 or 3.
syndria

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:43:45 PM

I have pmed you already,  as what i had speak i will only buy them if they are cheaper than the price here. So dont expect at me too much because i will refuse to go to deal if the price not suits my interest.

Ok I got the quote for you. Let me know if you're interested. Like I said, I have a third set of headphones as well. They're black and a little different (again from a BlackBerry though. I love my blackberries haha!). I'll upload a picture here so you can see. Let me know if the price is right for you. The shipping is the same for 2 or 3.

I have used different headphone brands but no blackberries yet but i like black, so i would prefer black. And about the price i think its not good for me because i can buy them for aapproximately $5 here each.  
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:47:10 PM

I have pmed you already,  as what i had speak i will only buy them if they are cheaper than the price here. So dont expect at me too much because i will refuse to go to deal if the price not suits my interest.

I have used different headphone brands but no blackberries yet but i like black, so i would prefer black. And about the price i think its not good for me because i can buy them for aapproximately $5 here each.  

Well BlackBerry headphones are awesome quality and I'm selling them for very cheap considering the quality. The black ones are stay in your ear headphones that have some extra rubber to make them very secure in your ear and I can tell you the sound quality is amazing. They all have that handy little 'remote' on the headphones that let you pause or skip a song without unlocking your phone.

Also I don't know how well known bitcoins are in the Philippines so I'm not sure if your mall takes bitcoin payments. Here's a picture of everything I have. PM me your address if you're interested.

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:08:37 PM

Ill buy one for .01 if you pay for shipping to usa
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:23:31 PM

I just can't do it. Shipping would be 0.00836BTC which would leave me with pretty much nothing. It definitely makes it hard to sell these small ticket items haha.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:27:13 PM

I just can't do it. Shipping would be 0.00836BTC which would leave me with pretty much nothing. It definitely makes it hard to sell these small ticket items haha.

I need headphones but that is exactly why I cant buy them from you. Do you possibly have any physical bitcoins you wanna sell and can package it together?
Chris! (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 07:47:42 PM

I need headphones but that is exactly why I cant buy them from you. Do you possibly have any physical bitcoins you wanna sell and can package it together?

Haha I sort of have a prototype of a physical bitcoin type thing that I was making but it's nowhere near done and I don't even know if it'll be something people want. I can't say much about it.

Hmmmm... what else do you need? Baby clothes? Any old phones (blackberry z30, iPhone 3gs and I think an iPhone 5 or 5s) a blackberry PlayBook (rofl. Ya. I have one) hmmm.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: