Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best trading places  (Read 38620 times)
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:05:06 PM

There are many places to trade. But you need to watch out for scammers. They are really bad and dont be stolen that is bad.
Just be careful. I use also kraken, and that is very good and easy to use. But please be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:22:15 PM

I have used Kraken with out too many issues, also btc-e awhile ago but I think they do not allow US customers anymore.  I am going to checkout yobit because I have heard it is ok.  I try not to keep coins on any exchange for too long though, no matter how good they are.

kraken is the best out of all exchangers.
mostly because of all the different features that it offers.
i used to use btc-e for trading bitcoin but i switched to kraken as soon as i found out about it.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Oriannaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:37:36 PM

There are many places to trade. But you need to watch out for scammers. They are really bad and dont be stolen that is bad.
Just be careful. I use also kraken, and that is very good and easy to use. But please be careful.

the only legit places in my eyes is people on this forum with reputation to trade.

and using some form of escrow or localbitcoins. the whole wiring money to an exchange doesnt sit right with me, but thats just me.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:07:06 PM

I have used Kraken with out too many issues, also btc-e awhile ago but I think they do not allow US customers anymore.  I am going to checkout yobit because I have heard it is ok.  I try not to keep coins on any exchange for too long though, no matter how good they are.

kraken is the best out of all exchangers.
mostly because of all the different features that it offers.
i used to use btc-e for trading bitcoin but i switched to kraken as soon as i found out about it.

Kraken is good because it allows you to send money to and from it easily if you are in Europe. But in the last few months it has started to return 500 errors, which indicate server capacity problems. I guess all that ETH trading took them by surprise and they didn't upgrade their server capacity fast enough.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
smaxz

Activity: 430
Merit: 253

VeganAcademy

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:26:42 AM

i dont know krakens infrastructure seems pretty flaky.. they do have their toes in a lot of markets though which is great.

alternatively coinbase requires like 8 confirmations for deposit.. whats up with that?

- NGdTwHRSdnThdi1drQuHGT3khAHRtZ1HMq -
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:11:30 AM

you just have to try bittrex, there I was happy to learn and play trading, so many choices altcoin that can be used for trading, but look at the volume of the coin, if a little, do not buy
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:27:23 AM

you just have to try bittrex, there I was happy to learn and play trading, so many choices altcoin that can be used for trading, but look at the volume of the coin, if a little, do not buy
So if the coin volume is too small a possibility that it will crashed out? now I know where to start this one helps me out to figure how alt can be traded and how it will works, I'll try this one I have some earnings from yobit might experiment and do small amount of trading. I hope OP already have positive ideas with regarding to his post good luck to you OP.

delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:39:56 AM

It will be very nice suggest for me. But my friend also recommended me to trading in poloniex, both of them have many features.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:46:47 AM

I am doing trading in Yobit.net for alt coins, their they give free coins with them we can start trading and learn it without risk, after you become pro you can deposit and start to do alt coin trading in full swing. I have also learned from here only and now i am doing regular trading in altcoin and earning good bitcoins.
kartel616

Activity: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:53:37 AM

poloniex still best place for trading bitcoin/altcoin for me, active admin, simple system make trading coin so easy.

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:24:57 PM

So if the coin volume is too small a possibility that it will crashed out? now I know where to start this one helps me out to figure how alt can be traded and how it will works, I'll try this one I have some earnings from yobit might experiment and do small amount of trading. I hope OP already have positive ideas with regarding to his post good luck to you OP.

the problem with using Yobit is that the volume for all the coins are low. even the popular coins like LTC and DOGE have low volumes and the rest which are mostly unknown altcoins have near zero volume so you can't decide by looking at their volume on yobit!

--looking for signature--
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:01:18 PM

It will be very nice suggest for me. But my friend also recommended me to trading in poloniex, both of them have many features.
Many people use Yobit and that is also very good. But not everyone trust it because there are also scammers.
And that is not good. You have to be careful with your coins and that is really important.
jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:24:29 PM

I use c-cex and yobit but the better is yobit because it offers a big number of coins in one site , more than 350 coins
rickday

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:18:50 AM

igot is the best bitcoin exchange for several currencies.

Try http://igot.com
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:26:25 AM

There are many place to trade. I think Yobit is quite well. But you must also be careful, because there are a lot of scammers and that is bad.
I hope later of course that more people will have some Bitcoin and also going to use it very much.
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:23:32 PM

I need good exchange that accept withdrawals to Skrill. BTC e codes are also very good for trading but, it would be great if exchanges cooperate each other and start accepting codes from multiple exchanges..This could be very good business.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:30:23 PM

I need good exchange that accept withdrawals to Skrill. BTC e codes are also very good for trading but, it would be great if exchanges cooperate each other and start accepting codes from multiple exchanges..This could be very good business.

this can not happen because of two reasons:
1. the codes are only good inside the exchanger's system. it exists in their database and they are not connected to others!
2. exchangers are competitors and not likely to do such thing together.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:18:16 PM

this can not happen because of two reasons:
1. the codes are only good inside the exchanger's system. it exists in their database and they are not connected to others!
2. exchangers are competitors and not likely to do such thing together.

I remember cryptsy had a option to convert BTC-Codes but in general most exchanges don't collaborate with other exchanges.
For a reliable exchange i would recommend to avoid btc-e. If they do a runner you can say buy bye to your money.
Kraken is a very solid and trustworthy exchange.
jkrules

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:25:04 PM

Good one means I will suggest you to go with localbitcoins only. Its really best one find a good trader.
Check at there.
rahmawati6718

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 04:56:42 PM

Good one means I will suggest you to go with localbitcoins only. Its really best one find a good trader.
Check at there.

Bit-x and poloniex is best place to trade bitcoins for me. It is trusted legit and very fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: