Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: LotteryBit.com | Bitcoin lotteries  (Read 962 times)
LotteryBit (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:51:41 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 10:00:32 AM by LotteryBit

Hi, dear forum member!
Do you want to try your luck and win some BTC? Smiley
Join https://lotterybit.com right now and try your luck.
So how our website looks:
1. lotteries: https://i.imgur.com/RO3SH2M.png
2. there you can read how our system works : https://i.imgur.com/H2tlhZc.png
3. account page: https://i.imgur.com/brt45D0.png
4. and also you can see your wallet logs: https://i.imgur.com/4Ge9DpB.png

If you have any questions, feel free to leave them here!

Best regards, LotteryBit!

Demo account :
email : demo@lotterybit.com
password : lotterybit
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LotteryBit (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:16:52 PM

Withdraw requests are fixed and working now!  Smiley
LotteryBit (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:29:51 PM

So how our system works?

1. You and other 25 (as example) members buy a lottery ticket that costs 0.01 BTC
2. When countdown timer stops, system automaticlly and randomly picks half of lottery players
3. All the picked members will receive x2 of the ticket price (in our example price was 0.01, so you get back 0.02, if the system picked you as well)
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 08:54:49 PM

So how our system works?

1. You and other 25 (as example) members buy a lottery ticket that costs 0.01 BTC
2. When countdown timer stops, system automaticlly and randomly picks half of lottery players
3. All the picked members will receive x2 of the ticket price (in our example price was 0.01, so you get back 0.02, if the system picked you as well)

and that is all and game over?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
LotteryBit (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:22:01 PM

So how our system works?

Yes, there are only two options - lose or win. We are planning to make random refunds on lost lottery tickets. Smiley
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:24:34 PM

A site which can easily rig its game, a provably fair implication should be easy enough to do for an experienced developer.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:27:07 PM

So how our system works?

Yes, there are only two options - lose or win. We are planning to make random refunds on lost lottery tickets. Smiley

what you are actually saying is that a participant can only double up if he wins? what kind of lottery is this and why are you calling this a lottery?

how much is your take = HE?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
LotteryBit (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:32:56 PM

So how our system works?

what you are actually saying is that a participant can only double up if he wins? what kind of lottery is this and why are you calling this a lottery?

Yes, if participant wins, then he doubles up. You win = you get back 2x lottery ticket price. In future we will add more options and games! Smiley
Also we are planning to make our app fully realtime.
pokerowned
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 10:25:55 PM

These lotter sites dont seem to be taking off like ppl want. I think its better to abandon the idea as noone trusts here
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 10:43:28 PM

So how our system works?

Yes, if participant wins, then he doubles up. You win = you get back 2x lottery ticket price. In future we will add more options and games! Smiley
It's not really a lottery then...
A lottery usually has a big prize and then multiple small prizes. Your game is more similar to playing dice.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:51:46 PM

Its a nice and clean site but is there anyway that it can be designed so you don't have to make an account and register? Like a demo area or something

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LotteryBit (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:51:49 AM

Its a nice and clean site but is there anyway that it can be designed so you don't have to make an account and register? Like a demo area or something
I've created a demo account:
* email : demo@lotterybit.com
* password : lotterybit

Check it out! Smiley

p.s - you can't only withdraw with a demo account.
LotteryBit (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:59:28 AM

So how our system works?

A lottery usually has a big prize and then multiple small prizes. Your game is more similar to playing dice.
Hmm. Maybe you have any great ideas about lottery organisation and winning features?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:06:13 AM

So how our system works?

Hmm. Maybe you have any great ideas about lottery organisation and winning features?

IMO it is not a lottery. it is just a double up game. maybe a god game if people like it

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:17:45 AM

I believe this is not a lottery since the lottery prize is only double the ticket price.

Also...
Let's say 10 person bought a ticket worth 0.01 BTC each and the winner chosen will be given 0.02 BTC.
So, what happened to the 0.08 BTC? It is yours? Shocked

More importantly, how winner will be chosen?

Life sucks.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:21:29 AM

So how our system works?

Is there a way to find out if all these members are legit users or just random bots to boost up the competition ?How are you choosing the random winners ?
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:24:36 AM

I believe this is not a lottery since the lottery prize is only double the ticket price.

Also...
Let's say 10 person bought a ticket worth 0.01 BTC each and the winner chosen will be given 0.02 BTC.
So, what happened to the 0.08 BTC? It is yours? Shocked

More importantly, how winner will be chosen?

I would say you need to read the thread first and then posting your opinion. OP clearly said that if for example 26 players are in the game half of the players will win the other half of the losing players. 13 players will double up and 13 players will lose their initial bet. but he did not tell us what the HE is

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:34:01 AM

If there is no provably fair option then you are just wasting your time and most likely only newbies will get into your lottery site not the forum users who are well known to fair/unfair issues.However you can buy a ticket 5 times using alt accounts and select those accounts as the winners.

krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:35:58 AM

I would say you need to read the thread first and then posting your opinion. OP clearly said that if for example 26 players are in the game half of the players will win the other half of the losing players. 13 players will double up and 13 players will lose their initial bet. but he did not tell us what the HE is
Ah, I must have overlooked the "half of lottery players". Embarrassed

Life sucks.
LotteryBit (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:47:06 AM

1. Here is the code, that randomly chooses winners : http://laravel.io/bin/qQ9kJ ( you can check it out )
2. there is no bots participating in lotteries, I don't know how can I approve you that
3. Our take is only 2% from withdraw sum (for hosting and coffee for our team)! (too big?)
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:54:35 AM

You can't open a gambling site or lottery, and the unique page the user see is a white page with login and register option.
Is important see all site and LATER people can sign up if like.

2% for withdraw is more for withdraw, coofee for your team ? How many people work ?  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: