Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:38:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ore-mine explicit ponzi, ANN with collapsed report.  (Read 1902 times)
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 12:30:15 AM

this is a collapsed sign, if you saw the site is now seized by the US government, you will see that the sign seems suspicious. please contact the federal bureau of investigation when necessary for further evidence.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:28:53 AM

The site has been running for more than 2 years. I can personally vouch that the owner isnt abandoning his signature campaign. We have ran that for 4 months total now with noone ever having to worry about being paid.

I'm not recommending anything. I'm just saying its paid out for over 2 years. I did a little homework before accepting the job period. I manage his campaign and that's it. Of you look at all my posts here you'll see I'm only defending the part I have to deal with which is SIG campaign. I also don't feel like you can label the site as a scam ponzi since it has been around for 2years plus. True ponzis collapse well before then but its whatever here. You guys wanna play internet police n ruin the acct value then do what you must. I think the trust system is a joke half the time cause half have no clue and the other half trying to get noticed.

Well,the DT members do tag everyone with negative's running the campaign or promoting it despite of their signature payments on time,so why we waited 2 years for this ? Have we been come to the realization now,I think care should be taken its not promoted anymore and that includes tagging neg,if that makes sense.
lottery248 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:34:58 AM

The site has been running for more than 2 years. I can personally vouch that the owner isnt abandoning his signature campaign. We have ran that for 4 months total now with noone ever having to worry about being paid.

I'm not recommending anything. I'm just saying its paid out for over 2 years. I did a little homework before accepting the job period. I manage his campaign and that's it. Of you look at all my posts here you'll see I'm only defending the part I have to deal with which is SIG campaign. I also don't feel like you can label the site as a scam ponzi since it has been around for 2years plus. True ponzis collapse well before then but its whatever here. You guys wanna play internet police n ruin the acct value then do what you must. I think the trust system is a joke half the time cause half have no clue and the other half trying to get noticed.

Well,the DT members do tag everyone with negative's running the campaign or promoting it despite of their signature payments on time,so why we waited 2 years for this ? Have we been come to the realization now,I think care should be taken its not promoted anymore and that includes tagging neg,if that makes sense.

i didn't accuse that site because i was too lazy to do it, and i believed that people would not believe my truth (as their ponzi were probably not saturated). i would have accused them already if they gone suspicious earlier.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 07:00:48 AM

I do not think this seizure notice on their site is legit. I think it is put up by Sector himself copying from Silk Road's seizure notice for an exit scam attempt.

Really bruh?
2 years is a bit of an overkill.
Well, WHOIS does not lie.

Domain Name: ORE-MINE.ORG
Domain ID: D176617670-LROR
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL: http://www.webnames.ru
Updated Date: 2015-08-22T03:45:56Z
Creation Date: 2015-06-22T12:31:12Z

Get your facts right buddy!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 08:35:06 AM

Typical exit scam. The seizure is faked I guess

EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:13:38 PM

As I said here, there's absolutely no doubt the seizure is fake. Read this in detail:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=759702.msg13583846#msg13583846
I wonder if faking that seizure notice counts legally as faking documents. I guess Sector will spend a long time in jail.

Just after I posted this of course Sector locked that thread.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:23:21 PM

As I said here, there's absolutely no doubt the seizure is fake. Read this in detail:
I wonder if faking that seizure notice counts legally as faking documents. I guess Sector will spend a long time in jail.

Don't you think their signature campaign should be brought at halt? I mean there are members who are still advertising it and like dealing with other known ponzi schemes ,even the members of ore-mine should be asked to take down the signatures or a negative feed should be given.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:24:32 PM

Don't you think their signature campaign should be brought at halt? I mean there are members who are still advertising it and like dealing with other known ponzi schemes ,even the members of ore-mine should be asked to take down the signatures or a negative feed should be given.

Yes I do! Absolutely!

Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:55:24 PM

Always the same plan of scammers.

Especially after Sector offered The New Year's Mine the problems began with a team who arrested Ore-Mine server.
The exit scam of Ore-Mine remembers me on Cryptospot, after the owner released the HYIP program, he stoled the bitcoin and cryptospots and said he was hacked by Bulgarian Cyber Army.

Perhaps Sector was mining BTC for the standard mines and wait a loooong time until he offered the very profitable New Year's Mine and people trusted him without thinking that Ore-Mine won't disappear very soon.
At least Sector didn't show that he is banned from accessing Website Administration Panel or ftp account.

What we learned? Trust never a site who is stable for a looong time and offered then high interest, low roi, started a hyip program or made a big sale on their miners.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:58:29 PM

Always the same plan of scammers.

Especially after Sector offered The New Year's Mine the problems began with a team who arrested Ore-Mine server.
The exit scam of Ore-Mine remembers me on Cryptospot, after the owner released the HYIP program, he stoled the bitcoin and cryptospots and said he was hacked by Bulgarian Cyber Army.

Perhaps Sector was mining BTC for the standard mines and wait a loooong time until he offered the very profitable New Year's Mine and people trusted him without thinking that Ore-Mine won't disappear very soon.
At least Sector didn't show that he is banned from accessing Website Administration Panel or ftp account.

What we learned? Trust never a site who is stable for a looong time and offered then high interest/roi, started a hyip program or made a big sale on their miners.

it is why I offer low interest (lol)
you are funny.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: