Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your gambling stats? (Profit/Loss)  (Read 23388 times)
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:06:53 AM

I gambled in dice and I used to have negative balance every time, so I decided now that I will only save my earning in a sig camp and will not gamble again for the next few years or so I hope I will achieve my goals.  Cool

How much can you save using signature campaign from member account? I think your goals must be a real small one because by using campaign in a few years you wont be able to achieve your goal unless you are not having any financial problem in your life

The saving amount will be small. But after some days it will become one big amount. But if you play gambling means that small amount also you can not save. I agree with your decision. I don't know what your goal is, but I wish you all the best. You can reach your goal as soon as possible. My stats in gambling is it's a mixture of profit and loss.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:04:23 AM

I gambled in dice and I used to have negative balance every time, so I decided now that I will only save my earning in a sig camp and will not gamble again for the next few years or so I hope I will achieve my goals.  Cool

How much can you save using signature campaign from member account? I think your goals must be a real small one because by using campaign in a few years you wont be able to achieve your goal unless you are not having any financial problem in your life
Signature campaign is not a good way to make money if you only rely on that, we know that signature campaign will only provide us an amount that we can use to buy some stuffs, however if we are good in managing our money we can maximize that but not that advisable.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:24:35 AM

My stats still lost not profiting and i think its very hard to recover all my loses but i learn a lot here and our forum.. and if you are greedy you will lose more.. thats why i change my mind to dont greed i am satisfied even a small amount.
you could never ever recover your lost from gambling. better to forget your loses and leave gambling. if you try to recover your money and continue playing for it. then let me tell you there is high chance that you loose even more except wining some.
as you are saying you'll never become greedy now so I think you should be strict on your decision and never return to gambling.

about me, I don't say that I never played gambling. I also played gambling even I still play gambling. but I have control on my self and I never lost anything from it.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:00:03 AM

Most people have lost more times with gambling because of the fact that the odds are against you at all times and you cannot change.
If you have won more times then lost then you must be very lucky because it is almost impossible.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:44:34 AM

The saving amount will be small. But after some days it will become one big amount. But if you play gambling means that small amount also you can not save. I agree with your decision. I don't know what your goal is, but I wish you all the best. You can reach your goal as soon as possible. My stats in gambling is it's a mixture of profit and loss.

Some day? When will it be? I dont really think that you can really save it, it is not like investment if you put it on there it will keep on growing, this is like your second job if you have your main so if you sre not working you wont get it. By keep on doing signature campaign of course you need the money to use so it wont be possible that you can save it right away moreover it paid through gsmbling website
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:13:54 AM

Most people have lost more times with gambling because of the fact that the odds are against you at all times and you cannot change.
If you have won more times then lost then you must be very lucky because it is almost impossible.

Yes, it is too impossible that you will always lucky enough to win gamble, not all the time luck is always there for us to continue are winnings, and most probably we also needs control in playing this kind of game because of money involve.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:54:13 PM

Well, that's a good idea of yours, and also try to save money including also your monthly income to save more money for your future and control yourself not to gamble again so that you will not lose what you have save. Smiley

that is also one way to earn money, save your money instead of using it to play gambling. Because by saving money you will not lose anything, unlike gambling anytime you will lose money but of course you can also gain profit.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:10:50 PM

Some day? When will it be? I dont really think that you can really save it, it is not like investment if you put it on there it will keep on growing, this is like your second job if you have your main so if you sre not working you wont get it. By keep on doing signature campaign of course you need the money to use so it wont be possible that you can save it right away moreover it paid through gsmbling website

Yeah i also not judged you but i think you really are going to get an amount and spend it , but i dont agree that earning from signature campaign cant sustain your life because the amount of signature campaign is much legal and also quite good
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:22:53 PM

I know that I have lost more times then won because that is just how it goes with gambling you are not going to win from them in the long run.
If you are able to do that then you have to much luck.
eann014

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:57:39 AM

I know that I have lost more times then won because that is just how it goes with gambling you are not going to win from them in the long run.
I think if you are just a small bettor, I think you can win in gambling, not that big amount but at least you win even if just a small amount.  Grin Small bettors in gambling are just trying their luck.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:04:51 PM

I think if you are just a small bettor, I think you can win in gambling, not that big amount but at least you win even if just a small amount.  Grin Small bettors in gambling are just trying their luck.
but if i estimate my whole gambling history. i can say i remain average in gambling. i think i have not yet book a big lost. and that is my gambling strategy and that is the reason is i am equla in  my gambling stats.
DarkStar_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 03:09:40 PM

Small bettors are on the same playing field with large bettors, so it doesn't make a difference in the amount bet, except for profit. If you bet 0.01BTC, and came out with 0.015BTC, you would have the same 50% profit if you bet 1BTC instead. Only difference is higher risk, higher reward. Some large bettors are trying their luck too.

that is also one way to earn money, save your money instead of using it to play gambling. Because by saving money you will not lose anything, unlike gambling anytime you will lose money but of course you can also gain profit.
You can still lose money if you just hold your bitcoin. If bitcoin drops 100$, you basically just lost 100$ in terms of fiat.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:16:42 PM

Only in primedice mine is 0.26 even that I'm a high school student. I was earning a lot on ads in that time...

Gambling is not good for under age kids because it can be dangerous for their future, you don't know when will get addicted of it and ruin your future just for some profit, you should complete your study first instead of doing gambling.
eann014

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:21:10 AM

Small bettors are on the same playing field with large bettors, so it doesn't make a difference in the amount bet, except for profit. If you bet 0.01BTC, and came out with 0.015BTC, you would have the same 50% profit if you bet 1BTC instead. Only difference is higher risk, higher reward. Some large bettors are trying their luck too.
Yeah but big bettors are more risky than to small bettors right? So it is much safer way if you just try your like in a small amount, yes big bettors are also trying their luck, but one thing is for sure. They can win in a very short time or either they can also lose huge amount.
aranachristianjay

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:58:57 AM

Yeah but big bettors are more risky than to small bettors right? So it is much safer way if you just try your like in a small amount, yes big bettors are also trying their luck, but one thing is for sure. They can win in a very short time or either they can also lose huge amount.

yeah big bettors are more risky as they bet a big amount to a 50 % chance of winning and losing from the game.

If you cut a 1 btc into a hundred and bet it one at a time, then you pose a chance to win more as you divided the amount of luck that you can get and the amount of risk you ca experience.

For me betting in a small amount is far more better than betting in a whole big amount of bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:03:25 AM

my stat is loss on bitcoin, and i think is about 0.003 bitcoin, not much because i am not addicted player which play gambling.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:00:49 AM

First time when I Try Gambling I am new to Bitcoin and I lost about 10$ Worth of Bitcoins at that time. After that time I never tried gambling because Gambling is so Risky and I don't want to be a Gambler.....

eann014

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:36:13 AM

yeah big bettors are more risky as they bet a big amount to a 50 % chance of winning and losing from the game.

If you cut a 1 btc into a hundred and bet it one at a time, then you pose a chance to win more as you divided the amount of luck that you can get and the amount of risk you ca experience.

For me betting in a small amount is far more better than betting in a whole big amount of bitcoin.
That's true. In short small bettors are much better than to those who bet big, because it is more risky unlike small bettors. They can bet as many times as they want as much they still have the amount that they can afford to lose.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1446

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 07:49:23 AM

But if you could do this with some degree of consistency for a big sample size then you must be doing something correct. It is the sharp bettors that are winning consistently and that is the top 5% of bettors. Others lose, some faster than others and feed the sharps. This the reality of the game and even in business. If you are not smart enough then you are going to lose your money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
teilwalL05

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:50:17 AM

but if i estimate my whole gambling history. i can say i remain average in gambling. i think i have not yet book a big lost. and that is my gambling strategy and that is the reason is i am equla in  my gambling stats.
Well, at least it’s equally the same. You don't a lot of money and that was good for you, we have also the same situation in gambling stats. I do not lose much and I do not also win that much. I know how to handle my personal income and also myself when it comes to having fun. And when I gamble I am always making sure that only my extra money I can also use here if I already lose that all I will stop and gamble again for the next time I can have again extra money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: