Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make 17 BTC out of 7 BTC ?  (Read 55610 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:25:17 PM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?
I think that you can try to gamble with them because that can earn you some quick Bitcoin but the chance of winning is not big so now what can happen if it goes wrong.
If you do not want to do that then you would have to use your own money.

Gambling is such a risky factor among any kind of investment in the bitcoin. Just put into trading and make profit or else put into your cold storage or paper wallet and wait for your bitcoin to reach the good value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:33:47 PM

Does someone has any suggestions how to make 17 BTC with 7 BTC starting capital in short period of time?
I think that you can try to gamble with them because that can earn you some quick Bitcoin but the chance of winning is not big so now what can happen if it goes wrong.

Gambling is not a way of growing money, it is a game for having some fun but not a source of income for anyone, only a few people get lucky and get good returns with it but that does not apply to all, so don't be mad and spend such a huge capital on gambling.
wikenpp

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:46:54 PM

Try gambling with them because if you want to earn them in a free way that is going to take you a very long time so I do not recommend that. Or you just have to wait for the value of the Bitcoin to go up so that you can sell them. Then you need to wait for it to go down again and then buy Bitcoin again.
peta4e

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 01:49:34 PM

Try gambling with them because if you want to earn them in a free way that is going to take you a very long time so I do not recommend that. Or you just have to wait for the value of the Bitcoin to go up so that you can sell them. Then you need to wait for it to go down again and then buy Bitcoin again.

Gambling is not a best way to multiply your coins and you will surely end up loosing everything, if you want to multiply them in a real sense then you can go for trading where there is a good opportunity to grow them.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:03:33 PM

gambling any amount is risky and for losers in my humble opinion. to the guy above you, he states there are many ways online to make good earnings from your btc but mentions none. that was funny. the quickest way to make or lose money with btc i have found is icos.

Yeah actually the ICOs are really profitable in times, i have seen ICOs of alt coins and they mostly grew above 20% till they were finished and if someone invests there he would probably earn quite a lot of profits, but it might drop sometimes but never seen that myself though.

Many ICOs have disappeared in the past withing few days, the only people who make money from is the creator of that coin and once his target achieved he will run away with your money.

In the past ico were a great source of money, since the people had interest into pump it and left it in the general new coins, the same way as when a new coin is listed at bitfinex or poloniex, people try to pump it, but these days the easy way has gone. There is the sporting bets that i believe might be the easy way to reach such results, risky but might be profitable.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:19:48 PM

making 7btc to 17btc is not easy as we think, people says trading altcoin is profitable, but trading can't give you guarantee wyou will get gain 50% in 1month or 10% in 1month, somethimes the price will be down too, so i think mining is good way to growing our money but we can't get faster profit like you want.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:38:27 PM

making 7btc to 17btc is not easy as we think, people says trading altcoin is profitable, but trading can't give you guarantee wyou will get gain 50% in 1month or 10% in 1month, somethimes the price will be down too, so i think mining is good way to growing our money but we can't get faster profit like you want.

Everyone will not prefer to go for mining as it will also need capital to invest in buying equipments and I think in trading you can make good profits only if you have patience and if you don't have then its better to stay away from it.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:49:48 PM

Everyone will not prefer to go for mining as it will also need capital to invest in buying equipments and I think in trading you can make good profits only if you have patience and if you don't have then its better to stay away from it.

in other case mining is more profitable, we can mining "new altcoin" when the market not yet listed it, or in other case we can re-selling opur hardare after roi to getdouble profit in short time Roll Eyes
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 03:07:47 PM

I will try my luck in sports betting with 2 btc and remaining 5 btc I will invest in altcoins as I am sure that I will be earning some good profits from either of one as I am doing it since long time.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:03:25 PM

gambling any amount is risky and for losers in my humble opinion. to the guy above you, he states there are many ways online to make good earnings from your btc but mentions none. that was funny. the quickest way to make or lose money with btc i have found is icos.

Yeah actually the ICOs are really profitable in times, i have seen ICOs of alt coins and they mostly grew above 20% till they were finished and if someone invests there he would probably earn quite a lot of profits, but it might drop sometimes but never seen that myself though.

Many ICOs have disappeared in the past withing few days, the only people who make money from is the creator of that coin and once his target achieved he will run away with your money.

Well i think that does not apply to every ICO comes in a market to be bought,, because i have also seen many people earning great profits because of those icos, i agree that some coins are scam as they run away after getting some investments but not all are the same.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:10:46 PM

Gambling is not a right place to multiply your coins as there is full possibility that you will loose whatever you have, it would be far better if you try your luck on trading, as you have chance of making profits and if you loose, you won't loose everything.

Though gambling is not the right place to multiply hard earned as well bought bitcoins, if it is experimented with a satisfied mind and an expectation of low profit sure one can earn good amount with big number of bitcoin in hand as capital.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:34:52 PM

Gambling is not a right place to multiply your coins as there is full possibility that you will loose whatever you have, it would be far better if you try your luck on trading, as you have chance of making profits and if you loose, you won't loose everything.

Though gambling is not the right place to multiply hard earned as well bought bitcoins, if it is experimented with a satisfied mind and an expectation of low profit sure one can earn good amount with big number of bitcoin in hand as capital.

depending I think, if sufficiently expert in gambling, such as gambling sport that is arguably easier to predict, I think a good thing to do on gambling. but a best option certainly is trading.

bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 04:19:39 AM

depending I think, if sufficiently expert in gambling, such as gambling sport that is arguably easier to predict, I think a good thing to do on gambling. but a best option certainly is trading.

Gambling is just going to be by chance so if you will not going to take it hardly to gamble that amount then let it be. But always remember that the best way is investing it to a more trusted way, even you are earning slow and low amount daily but the thing is that you are getting good profit and able to reach 17 bitcoin in no time.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
RkVza

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:08:28 AM

trade Btc/usd , in some online trading platforms
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:33:33 AM

I think some one really experienced in sports betting who has a lot of experience,self control can do this and he can do it even pretty quickly.I only see thats the way to do it and i also accept that there is equal chance of loose some of those or even all of those 7 BTC so this would not be recommended by me.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:16:05 AM

i think it is possible only if we have most better luck and we go for gambling with this btc . because other than the ways of gambling we can't turn 7btc in to 17btc .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:34:13 AM

To make 17 btc out of 7 btc in a relatively normal time you will need to pickup trading else it will take ages to get to that amount.
With trading you have to be skiled and analyze the prices and market so that you can predict on when to buy and sell and what to buy and sell, this is probably your best option.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:08:24 AM

I know that's not easy and not possible in just one day. I just thought if maybe someone has some good method for investing or something that brought him nice profit. I know it's always a risk, just courious to see what are the experiences.

One good way is investment in lending procedures. Lending your money is the best way to gain profitability from it in my opinion. It's rather safe and the usual percentage you earn is around 20% everytime you lend. That makes rather quickly a lot of money, but no way you more than double your btc in "a short period of time" ^^

What kind of lending do you mean? To other forum members? BTCJam? If someone's willing to pay 20% on short-term loan, he's probably a scammer or gambling degenerate.

Not on short term loan of course! Nobody would pay 20% for a loan of few days. But the rates can reach 20% at a maximum, so if you lend on a rather long period you can earn rather a lot. But no of course you won't make 20% every month xD
this is not hard to do it will only take sometimes a long time some times you can make it in one day it only depends about what you want to do and how many time you want to put into it off course.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:15:55 PM

7 bitcoins is really big amount of bitcoins and if i were you i will deposit all into gambling sports betting and i will play super safe by bet on lower odds. You can make good profit with lower odds with big base bet.
Yes 7 bitcoins is really big account of bitcoins to earn basically if we are trying to push to earn that much bitcoin we could take the big risk in gambling because in every time we put a high bet there are chance that we could lose fast and if you are going to trade that there are chance to that you could lose your money.

Lol there are less chances of loosing money in trading instead of gambling, as gambling is pure luck bases show and no skills and strategy will help you in earning money from it.
Seriously ? my friend lose 1 bitcoin because of trading and i really dont know hows that happens loosing money in trading is not a joke maybe in gambling you could lose 1 bitcoin there in 1 day or 20 minutes or less because of the bad luck and its not about the skill or strategy its all about how your going to handle your money in that situation
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:24:33 PM

trade Btc/usd , in some online trading platforms

that is also a guaranteed to lose your 7 initial btc lol, trading it's like gamble today because there are many expert out there with a very good strategy on their bot, you can't fool them anymore, you can only earn like 0.01% a day with trading, a bit like poker where there are only reg and very few fish

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: