Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Method for Easy BTC  (Read 5435 times)
Kepler510

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:40:57 AM

The martingale method is not fool proof. How many gamblers have been using it but still end up at a loss.
if you using it just for short term. its really work dude. dont greedy to use it. you must have enough balance

Yes, all method are already spread uncertainty could not survive for long. Because the method which used much, so most likely the system already detects and eventually those who wear these methods get the defeat in a row. If you don't want to lose, you can menginovasikan method. Success and good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:13:01 PM

The martingale method is not fool proof. How many gamblers have been using it but still end up at a loss.
if you using it just for short term. its really work dude. dont greedy to use it. you must have enough balance

Yes, all method are already spread uncertainty could not survive for long. Because the method which used much, so most likely the system already detects and eventually those who wear these methods get the defeat in a row. If you don't want to lose, you can menginovasikan method. Success and good luck

Things work differently for different people based on different expected results...
I have tried these strategies myself, I have found something to win on PD and converted my 2k sats faucet to 0.02 once...
Yeah, it was just once, but making 0.02 with 2k sats is also something next to impossible...
You need a lot of patience and smartness in order to move step by step knowing what you are doing and where you should stop...

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:56:04 PM

But there is no guaranty that for every one it will work even for short term because of house edge. No one can predict when this house edge will come and take away all your funds so just try with small amounts to check your luck but don't go for bigger bets by thinking this strategy may work in short term.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 01:33:01 PM

That is why Op is starting with 1 satoshi. If you are using martingale method you either have to had huge bankroll or bet really low initially.
With 65% increase on lose you will be multiplying 1 Satoshi very fast. So be careful of long gambing sessions.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 02:02:03 PM

OK, So I have seen many that are saying that this is a bad thing in the long run.

However, in the OP, it is suggested that you use the faucet (NOT your actual Bitcoin). So will bring you profit (you aren't really going to lose anything from it)!

I would also suggest, once you have doubled the amount from the faucet, withdraw the profit (Leaving the original amount you got from the faucet). Once this is done, you still profit and, if you lose the rest you have still profitted.

you need to 100x your faucet to cashout though

This method will "NEVER" eally work.

Of course using your own intelligence and luck it can. I got 0.0001 on PrimeDice with intelligence and some martingale thrown in. It is still quite risky and I lost te 0.0001 on two bets after that.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:36:09 PM

Things work differently for different people based on different expected results...
I have tried these strategies myself, I have found something to win on PD and converted my 2k sats faucet to 0.02 once...
Yeah, it was just once, but making 0.02 with 2k sats is also something next to impossible...
You need a lot of patience and smartness in order to move step by step knowing what you are doing and where you should stop...

This is just based on your luck. I ever make 25k to 0.3 but after that I lose everything and I never used any strategy just 2x odds and keep all in again and again. There is no need of smart when you play dice game, just done be too greedy the rest is just matter your luck you can get it or not. If there is no luck on you, better stop for a while before you busted everything
Digitalbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:17:45 PM

Playing dice game is one of my favorite gambling type. To gamble I use http://faucethub.bitgold.co.in and simple click on play game.
LiberOptions

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:22:47 PM

Thanks. Looks good.
I'll be sure to tryi it out and then give my feedback
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:40:22 PM

OK, So I have seen many that are saying that this is a bad thing in the long run.

However, in the OP, it is suggested that you use the faucet (NOT your actual Bitcoin). So will bring you profit (you aren't really going to lose anything from it)!

I would also suggest, once you have doubled the amount from the faucet, withdraw the profit (Leaving the original amount you got from the faucet). Once this is done, you still profit and, if you lose the rest you have still profitted.

you need to 100x your faucet to cashout though

This method will "NEVER" eally work.

Of course using your own intelligence and luck it can. I got 0.0001 on PrimeDice with intelligence and some martingale thrown in. It is still quite risky and I lost te 0.0001 on two bets after that.

Well I guess it could work but when it works you can win something at least but yes, it seems like a big waste of time pretty much.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:18:31 AM

OP should also knew that doing this method will allow the bookmakers to study the script and figured out how to avoid this method, I'm sure in the end it will end up losing your time, the best practice is know how to stop and not being greedy. but thanks for your effort OP how someone who used it and have a luck to bank will share their story.

whalo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:23:48 AM

LOL. Another pure martingale/partial martingale sh*t with 120 replies Cheesy
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:41:47 AM

I think the strategy that has been distributed will not work anymore. the system will know. because a lot of people taking use it

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:43:22 AM

Well, all of the methods are simply modified versions of martingale. It'll bust sooner or later.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:54:31 AM

I think the strategy that has been distributed will not work anymore. the system will know. because a lot of people taking use it
What are you talking about? Rules of the dice can't be changed, martingale can be used anyway. Strategy won't stop suddenly working because people are using it.
Martingale is not valid strategy in the fist place - it is a system with a lot of flaws and you can only diminish your loses a bit using this method.
CoinInvestorZ

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:05:39 AM

1. Go here: Non-referal:  FastDice
2. Register/Log in
3. Claim the faucet
4. Click on ghost play

Method 1:

Bet amount(Satoshi): 1
Payout multiplier: 3.01
Low/high: Both works
Betting speed: You can decide
Limit rolls: No
Raise on Win: 0%
Raise on Loose: 65%
Run while offline: you can decide

[~faster but more risky]

Method 2:

Bet amount(Satoshi): 1
Payout multiplier: 5.01
Low/high: Both works
Betting speed: You can decide
Limit rolls: No
Raise on Win: 0%
Raise on Loose: 65%
Run while offline: you can decide

This is worst than martingale.
You could easily have 70-80 loosing stake on 5x multiplier!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2971

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 04:14:06 AM

There is no the best method in dice game it can drain your wallet fast but it depends in our luck if we can make a profit with this method.
Honestly i tried this method many times but sometimes i can make a profit because of greediness it turn to lose..
There's nothing to lose if you just try the bonus given from the site.. If you feel that you can't make a profit in the game its better to stop it..
Because it can drain your wallet...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:25:48 AM

There is no the best method in dice game it can drain your wallet fast but it depends in our luck if we can make a profit with this method.
Honestly i tried this method many times but sometimes i can make a profit because of greediness it turn to lose..
There's nothing to lose if you just try the bonus given from the site.. If you feel that you can't make a profit in the game its better to stop it..
Because it can drain your wallet...

i agree.
actually changing the multiplier in martingale method from 2x to any other thing might look cooler but it will drain the bankroll if it is lower or it will reduce the win rate if it is higher. so in both cases it is not a good idea to choose another multiplier than 2.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
LiberOptions

Activity: 412

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:20:42 PM

looks like you need to have a lot of luck for it to work. have been trying to make some satoshis without any success.
leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:29:59 PM

I don't really think these are strategies.  They are just faster ways to lose.  I think someone had a long thread about negative progression("martingale") and most of the ways you just described are worse than normal martingale.
kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 09:30:54 PM

looks like you need to have a lot of luck for it to work. have been trying to make some satoshis without any success.

Same here, busy in loosing at a moment, haven't won a single santoshi since a long time, and I don't like gambling but for me that is the only easy way to multiply my bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: