Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:58:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the sender's mistake or im hacked? HELP please  (Read 357 times)
mordino1919 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:08:31 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2016, 04:24:17 AM by mordino1919

Im using coins.ph and i sent 0.01 btc to an address for an investment but when im going to receive the payment btc on its due date it appears that it was sent to another address when i checked from blockchain. Although when i clicked the link the transaction from coins.ph to blockchain it directs to the same record. It doesnt seem to be scammed since the payment was already submitted. Is there anyway to receive it from my coins.ph wallet or its a mistake of the sender?please help i really need the btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:58:23 AM

Im using coins.ph and i sent 0.01 btc to an address for an investment but when im going to receive the payment btc on its due date it appears that it was sent to another address when i checked from blockchain. Although when i clicked the link the transaction from coins.ph to blockchain it directs to the same record. It doesnt seem to be scammed since the payment was already submitted. Is there anyway to receive it from my coins.ph wallet or its a mistake of the sender?please help i really need the btc

I think coins.ph is not a bitcoin wallet it is a service provider which uses bitcoin as payment gateway, so i think if you use their wallet address for sending but you wont received the bitcoins on the same address , as that address is of coins.oh account and it is meant for only one transaction.

for more details you have to post here the transaction detail when you sent and the transaction detail of when you received. so that i can verify the details and give you more clear picture of your problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: