Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy Hacker identity incoming - pending bounty  (Read 7997 times)
Gallagan

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:19:16 PM

Still what they are saying is they still have a little coin left.
Part of it is yours but they are going to distribute what is left to whom they choose.

What I want to know is, where are the fed's?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:32:20 PM

Still what they are saying is they still have a little coin left.
Part of it is yours but they are going to distribute what is left to whom they choose.

What I want to know is, where are the fed's?

What did they say when you tried to report that you were robbed?

Why do people expect the feds to just know what's going on in every corner of the internet?
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 05:17:36 PM

Why do people expect the feds to just know what's going on in every corner of the internet?

Because they built a huge mega multi million dollar facility to funnel every bit and byte through the US of A to do exactly that...

This space not for rent...
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:37:54 PM

Because they built a huge mega multi million dollar facility to funnel every bit and byte through the US of A to do exactly that...

They got resources but not by far to control everybody. This is why there are plenty of criminals out in the open.
I did expect however they would find the hacker who stole so much money.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:21:47 PM

And where does something like this fall on their list of priorities?
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 02:50:43 PM

Hacker's identity: Big Vern and some ghost employees

another possibility in the world of cryptos. nuff said.

Gallagan

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:57:08 PM

Not sure where it falls under their priorities.

If I deposit $10,000 cash in my checking account, they want to know right now where I got it!

Thing is, there is a class action lawsuit. What I don't understand is how under a class action lawsuit these guys are able to distribute part of the assets to select alt coin holders.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:58:23 PM

Hacker's identity: Big Vern and some ghost employees

another possibility in the world of cryptos. nuff said.

Plus the fact that something like this isn't exactly new in this industry.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pjsonowal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:16:02 PM

Why you created two threads for same topic in different thread 1)Service discussion 2)Bitcoin Discussion.

@OP close any one of the thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334075.0;topicseen (Bitcoin Discussion)

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 06:41:07 PM

If I deposit $10,000 cash in my checking account, they want to know right now where I got it!

Thing is, there is a class action lawsuit. What I don't understand is how under a class action lawsuit these guys are able to distribute part of the assets to select alt coin holders.

Where is the lawsuit? Is it next to the police report cryptsy filed for stolen coins? Did a judge rule for them stop distributing coins? Or are they doing that in hopes to appease certain people/slash by enough time/burn/hide all their assets so there is nothing to lose?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:21:27 PM

i have a pic of the hacker, can i get a % from bounty ?

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:22:01 PM

Where is the lawsuit? Is it next to the police report cryptsy filed for stolen coins? Did a judge rule for them stop distributing coins? Or are they doing that in hopes to appease certain people/slash by enough time/burn/hide all their assets so there is nothing to lose?

Let's face it. There will be no law suit.
Like always in crypto the hacker wins and get away with it.
None of the big scammers was caught and brought to justice.

Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:00:23 PM

You want a bounty to stand up for a good cause?Guess what? You're wasting time here.
Yep, Obviously the admin will not reply to him using a newbie rank Wink

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:42:33 PM

Even worse is the other day at the bank someone was cashing a check for $800 and wanted $600 in cash ($200 deposited). Teller had to get the manager, which forced the guy to fill out an IRS form explaining why he wants some of it in cash as opposed to depositing it all to his account (basically, he was told if he won't report to the IRS why he needs cash, they are unable to allow him to take it). Not really sure why all of that is... he could just deposit it all and use the ATM.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Intristing

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 02:09:12 PM

I think he is in China with his girl friend. That is from the court document against him by his wife. Shall I get the bounty?
Gallagan

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:16:54 PM

I think he is in China with his girl friend. That is from the court document against him by his wife. Shall I get the bounty?
Ha ha! Its amazing how many were defending this crook. I just hope he gets what he deserves.
Intristing

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:12:14 PM

Ha ha! Its amazing how many were defending this crook. I just hope he gets what he deserves.

I think nobody is defending him. I wish to put him in justice and get back my money in cryptsy. He deserves some punishment.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:29:39 PM

Do we know if the authorities are watching to see if he comes back to the US or do they even care about this issue?
Intristing

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:55:51 AM

Do we know if the authorities are watching to see if he comes back to the US or do they even care about this issue?

At least his wife is very keen to find out if he is in the US. She had a complaint against him.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:25:52 PM

At least his wife is very keen to find out if he is in the US. She had a complaint against him.

That's true, so maybe her lawyers can find him.  The problem with that is she want money in the divorce and all the cryptsy customers want their money back too, so their won't be much to go around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: