Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: whether bitcoin will continue to grow  (Read 3825 times)
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:32:28 PM

Its rising for today and keep rising each day knowing halving is nearly  to come and by that instance people are intended to buy rather than selling or investing it many people are now doing good of doing wise decision on spending their coins because they speculates to,  to earn for this coming event and i really want to see bitcon would go up to 700$ mark speculation is getting more intense for this days as we see the bitcoin is rising for more.
I don't think so if after halving block of bitcoin price will going up because i saw last halving block price of bitcoin was going down. And it will happen after halving block i just remember history will repeat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:49:20 PM

Its rising for today and keep rising each day knowing halving is nearly  to come and by that instance people are intended to buy rather than selling or investing it many people are now doing good of doing wise decision on spending their coins because they speculates to,  to earn for this coming event and i really want to see bitcon would go up to 700$ mark speculation is getting more intense for this days as we see the bitcoin is rising for more.
I don't think so if after halving block of bitcoin price will going up because i saw last halving block price of bitcoin was going down. And it will happen after halving block i just remember history will repeat.

Once people will start selling their coins at halving, it will take bitcoin price to lower after the halving is done, but we can again expect the higher price at the end of the year.
potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:07:54 PM

I think yes bitcoin will growing up, because today is era of internet there are many people who use internet and will many people who use bitcoin or another crypto currencies.
I'm already seeing multiple facilities, shops, merchants adopt the payment through bitcoins because they see the profit in it too. The only problem that they always agreee upon is that the value of bitcoin is volatile. It changes from time to time which makes it risky for their businesses.
though still we have a long way to go in my opinion, it would be better if more shops accepted bitcoin i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:09:46 PM

It will continue till the end of halving, after halving, we will possibly see slack in the markets and probable dumps and bigger red lines are being prepared for us. It will be better to get out before we get trapped.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

It will continue till the end of halving, after halving, we will possibly see slack in the markets and probable dumps and bigger red lines are being prepared for us. It will be better to get out before we get trapped.

Yup my plan is to sell my coins one day before the halving, and on that day I won't care what price it is holding, its better to sell before rather then waiting to sell after the halving.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:32:25 PM

Yup my plan is to sell my coins one day before the halving, and on that day I won't care what price it is holding, its better to sell before rather then waiting to sell after the halving.

I will sell, but not before the halving. Probably in a few years because I know 100% bitcoin will grow.
And the day it is outgrown the market it's time to sell again.
dingmei1

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:43:30 AM

I will sell, but not before the halving. Probably in a few years because I know 100% bitcoin will grow.
And the day it is outgrown the market it's time to sell again.
I think bitcoin has a lot of room for development, the sale is also in the next few years, may be 10 years later.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:54:59 AM

yes obviously, bitcoin can continue to grow until it reaches the highest price, maybe we could see $5,000 in the future.

If we see 1000$ to 1500$ at this halving it would be also the highest price of bitcoin history. I am not expecting 5000$ at this year. may be next halving or after next halving it can reach 5K$ but not this year.

yeah I do not say $5,000 will come this year, even I also do not think this year will reach $1,500, and $1,000 is still in doubt after bitcoin prices today fell very far.

5000 will definitely not come this year mainly due to the halving i know that it wont come but it could definitely happen in the near future because of the fact that  people are  scared to sell their btc after the halving so people are dumping before it all and it's hurting the bitcoin stock.

It sucks that people dont know what they're doing with bitcoin.
I agree this year not possible t reach $5k but must increase the value of bitcoin after halving. Yes, most the people don't know what they're doing with bitcoin. Also most of the people are thinking why bitcoin price raised up because they don't have idea about halving or supply and demand principles.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:19:13 PM

yeah bitcoin will continue grow and it will be hit 1 million dollar.. i wish one day it will be hit it and i will be rich then Cheesy Cheesy
Surely a day will come where bitcoins will hit 1 million dollors because bitcoins are limited so. The price may hit that amount Cheesy but it may take decades for that !
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:12:45 PM

yeah bitcoin will continue grow and it will be hit 1 million dollar.. i wish one day it will be hit it and i will be rich then Cheesy Cheesy
Surely a day will come where bitcoins will hit 1 million dollors because bitcoins are limited so. The price may hit that amount Cheesy but it may take decades for that !
well, such day might come ir it might not, if bitcoin is limited in number it does not matter that it will grow in price uncontrollably, people might just decide not to buy it

i think bitcoin will continue to grow for a while right now and we might see a new all time high pretyt soon after halving, i hope people will never lose interest in it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dwelach

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:49:40 PM

Bitcoins will always rise again and that is good because some times he can have a drop that is not the end of
the world. The price of the bitcoin depends all about what we all do with the coin so make sure you are all holding some and spending couple of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: