Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:25:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS fighters get a 50% pay cut  (Read 942 times)
capcher (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:56:27 AM

“On account of the exceptional circumstances the Islamic State is facing, it has been decided to reduce the salaries that are paid to all mujahideen by half,” reads the official notice, which was translated and first published by Aymenn Jawad al-Tamimi, an ISIS expert and fellow at the Middle East Forum. “It is not allowed for anyone to be exempted from this decision, whatever his position.”

It also notes that fighters will continue to be paid twice a month, as usual.

http://www.vocativ.com/news/272430/isis-cuts-fighters-salaries-in-half-as-group-suffers-crippling-blows/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:45:45 PM

The major ISIS supply lines are under tremendous strain right now. In the North, the Kurds and the Syrian regime forces are attacking Manbij from all sides. In the South, the regime forces are advancing along the Jordanian border. And the falling crude oil prices have delivered another crippling blow to the Jhadis, as the Turks are no longer interested in buying their oil.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:21:10 PM

I thought the first to go would be the 'perks' that ISIS fighters enjoy.
If you are motivated enough to serve in that lunatic army, you don't need a salary.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:23:53 PM

The major ISIS supply lines are under tremendous strain right now. In the North, the Kurds and the Syrian regime forces are attacking Manbij from all sides. In the South, the regime forces are advancing along the Jordanian border. And the falling crude oil prices have delivered another crippling blow to the Jhadis, as the Turks are no longer interested in buying their oil.

Then I am for $1.00 per gallon gasoline.
iCeSaiah

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:38:08 PM

And here i am asking like, who is funding them? government or business men? I don't think they just live by stealing?

They should fight the people who is funding them so it may stop.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:48:59 PM

IS is pulling a Cryptsy!! INSOLVENT

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
manis

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:31:35 AM

They will just diversify into other criminal enterprises.
Extortion, kidnapping for ransom are easy kills.
Some western governments are known to pay ransoms for their citizens.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:18:56 AM

And here i am asking like, who is funding them? government or business men? I don't think they just live by stealing?

Those who are funding them, are unfortunately some of the best allies of the Americans, such as the Saudis, Qataris, Kuwaitis, Pakistanis and the Turks. There is not much out there remaining to be stolen, so now their main source of revenue is from the foreign donations. And no one is certain about how much they are getting through these sources.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 02:23:00 AM

I dont have any idea on who is fuding ISIS but im not going to be surprised if they are big companies related or have a a subsidiary related to arms and ammunition... to keep the business going.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:15:27 AM

Those who are funding them, are unfortunately some of the best allies of the Americans, such as the Saudis, Qataris, Kuwaitis, Pakistanis and the Turks. There is not much out there remaining to be stolen, so now their main source of revenue is from the foreign donations. And no one is certain about how much they are getting through these sources.
Would not surprise me if a large part of the foreign aid is under the table going to the bad guys.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:16:14 AM

Obama must've spent too much on his last vacation.
D3ViL

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:32:08 AM

it wont reach 1$ for sure, they will stop production if that is the case. ISIS wont go down that easily , thousands and ten thousands of people who lost everything cos of tha imperial western minds hve no other choice than to fight with the ISIS to have a livelihood. 
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:01:46 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 10:32:16 AM by Snail2

Well, then those underpaid "fighters" probably going to turn up here in Europe in a few months as syrian refuges in search for a better and safer life Smiley.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:06:42 AM

LOL!

So the crisis truly is global. Well that's what you get in a worldwide economy  Grin

madonnino

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:00:39 AM

how many dollars is paid a fighter isis? is there any source about this?
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:36:40 PM

So the economic crisis reached ISIS too Cheesy
i think ISIS is effected by the low oil prices as their main money source after invading new cities and stealing their banks is selling oil
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:10:01 PM

how many dollars is paid a fighter isis? is there any source about this?

According to this http://www.iraqinews.com/features/isis-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-grants-1200-house-furnishings-members-wish-marry/

"The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights had published earlier that the monthly salaries given to the fighters of ISIS distributed as follows:

The Syrian fighter earns a monthly salary of $400. The Syrian married fighter gets an amount of $ 50 for each child, $100 for each wife, in addition to the basic monthly salary of $400, as well as providing a house if the fighter does not have a place to live, fuel for his car from gas stations which are managed by the organization of ISIS in addition to receiving fuel for heating."

But as I heard a part of their income comes from looting.

The bad news: ISIS don't paying pension and life insurance Smiley.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:26:57 PM

So the economic crisis reached ISIS too Cheesy
Their workers are suffering some damage due to worsening of market situation. Why not? ISIS is a commercial project, no different from gas station or confectionary plant.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:38:31 PM

No problem, they can cut up to 90% now, their members have no way to run to, so they won't leave because they can't. They're wanted criminals everywhere.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:07:37 PM

I thought they received all their payments in post life virgins, sexual slaves, food and shelter, ammunition and pillage
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: