Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Chat  (Read 5159 times)
Vampirepro

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

You could also maybe look into discord, I heard that there are plenty of cryptocurrency servers on there. I've even seen a few messages circulating about them. Just be careful for people looking to pull a quick buck on you
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

I'd like to have a group chat of dedicated traders who actively invest buy/sell bitcoins. Then at the same time they are able to meet and interact with new friends. Can anyone suggest an easy to use functional chat room?

Telegram is also one of the newest online communication , and still you can improve the social horizon of each and every one of us. And viber looking this what so called a chat room for traders and investors looking forward to join and best hope.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

There are many bitcoins of chat rooms in telegrams. Are there any benefits? a controversial issue.

It is better to create a separate bitcoin chat for a separate crypto exchange

roni12345

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

Ohh that's  a great  idea! Thanks for this step. In my opinion  you may use telegram....it's  a secure  way to chat about btc.
SabrinaSwo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

I found a really good project to invest in - HelloGold foundation.  They are aiming to the creation of the full-fledged founding that will be able to provide grants for the upcoming startups in the sphere of further implementation of blockchain technology for financial operations. Moreover, they provide gold-backed tokens. Therefore, with the help of technology, the digitization of gold will enable everyone, everywhere to enjoy these same features that gold offers to the wealthy. With HGF’s gold-backed token everyone will only need the equivalent of a fraction of a dollar to save through gold (ERC20 tokens work to 18dp).
mineko

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

if in my opinion if you want to join in bitcoin group, which many in facebook or in twiter, because most bitcoin group there.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Use freenode irc. Create a room for you and publicize your channel across other bitcoin and altcoin channels. People will come and join and discuss with you. Be cautioned to trade with anyone if you wish to trade directly with the people. Scammers are everywhere.

This is a good read for you.

https://freenode.net/faq.shtml

To publicize your channel, you can post in other altcoin channels. For a list of channels, search bitcointalk for freenode, irc. Also, you can create a subreddit and ask people to subscribe and discuss there.

Also want to recommend freenode irc. I haven't been on in a few years, but there are tons of incredible channels full of professionals and smart people working on various open source projects including Bitcoin itself.
machineskill

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:26:16 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 11:22:20 AM by machineskill

Group chat is a good idea, however it should be extremely careful coz scammers are everywhere.And me also got into dis trap and lost my 0.5btc on telegram.he was a admin of channel crypto signal group and he promised me to provide quality signal which will be help me to make 50-80% per day.but there was noting like dat.so everyone please be aware from discussion group cause scammer are there too.
pppavel

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

For a good sites for crypto prices check this site: http://www.cryptos.cm/Prices.html
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: