Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:58:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄★★★INVEST IN FOREX ● FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN & 10% DAYLY ★★★►  (Read 5339 times)
DeathProxyX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 10:44:03 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 03:38:31 PM by DeathProxyX

CURRICULUM

I am a professional trader since 1995.  I have a degree in economics and a Masters in quantitative finance. In my long experience, I lived a lot of events, from the bubble on the Nasdaq to  stock market collapses of 2001 and 2008. Often I earned, but I also lost, and this has made me a thoughtful and careful trader. Today I invest mainly on Forex Hedge and perspective on the commodities market, but often I open more speculative positions.  Also organize courses of technical analysis and risk management.

WHAT I OFFER TO YOU?

The range of services i can offer is the most extensive and ranges from simple advice on a single equity security or currency, until you get an analysis of your operations to understand what were your mistakes that have led you to the loss. I am also available to offer advice on wealth and asset management. If someone wants I can offer my direct management of accounts as an account manager too. Feel free to contact for any questions or advice, you will see that I will find always a right answer to your needs.[/size][/size]

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 01:08:13 PM

So you talking about a consultant service for newbie trader?
You need to take a some screenshots, what your trading results.
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:49:16 PM

So you talking about a consultant service for newbie trader?
You need to take a some screenshots, what your trading results.

Not only. I go from portfolio analisys  to account managing. Or, if u are a trader yet, i could check your loss trade and see what are you doind wrong.

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:08:45 PM

Forex trading is very profitable and likewise very risky, are you offering trading signals or you are an account broker? Any past history of successful trading on the real life account?

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:14:20 PM

Forex trading is very profitable and likewise very risky, are you offering trading signals or you are an account broker? Any past history of successful trading on the real life account?

I could offer all you want. From account management to trading signal.

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:16:16 PM

In wichservices you are interested?

noel57

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:23:58 PM

I am interested in forex managed account but i need to be sure that you will not loose my money because i have done that by myself several times.

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:29:15 PM

I am interested in forex managed account but i need to be sure that you will not loose my money because i have done that by myself several times.

Well, before starting, let me know:

1) Wich broker you used?
2) Wich instruments you trade?
3) How many time are you on forex?
4) Have you ever used STOP loss and take profit?
5) Wich leverage you used?

noel57

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:37:21 PM

1) Wich broker you used?

1) Wich broker you used? Northernfinance, fxopen,
2) Wich instruments you trade? eur/jpy,gbp/jpy and eur/usd
3) How many time are you on forex? 2007
4) Have you ever used STOP loss and take profit? yes
5) Wich leverage you used? 500

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

1) Wich broker you used?

1) Wich broker you used? Northernfinance, fxopen,
2) Wich instruments you trade? eur/jpy,gbp/jpy and eur/usd
3) How many time are you on forex? 2007
4) Have you ever used STOP loss and take profit? yes
5) Wich leverage you used? 500

1) FXopen is not a good  broker (i remeber sometimes freeze server) . I prefer Hotforex or OctaFX, or if you would trade in  BTC 1Broker) . I never used Northern
2) GBP/JPY has high volatility. Not good for 500x leverage and high amount.  Usually spread are high too
3) Use this leverage only on Major (eur/Usd and usd/jpy) and not during the release of macroeconomic data.

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:53:12 PM

I think most of your losses became from trading on GBP\JPY and for trading during market data release? True?

noel57

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:14:28 PM

I think most of your losses became from trading on GBP\JPY and for trading during market data release? True?
That is true and most of us know that you can only make money in fx when the market prices are moving, i agreed that fxopen have a lot of requotes.

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:26:32 PM

Hello pro. I am a newbie and would like to start trading. can u suggest me how to start and what to do?
How much do u charge for your services.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:35:07 PM

Hello pro. I am a newbie and would like to start trading. can u suggest me how to start and what to do?

First, ask to yourself why you would try this kind of trade. Then i give you some advice, for free  Wink

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:52:25 PM

First, ask to yourself why you would try this kind of trade. Then i give you some advice, for free  Wink

To be honest, it will be for experience. I like and want to learn new things. It is not about earning big money for me but rather and experience of how trading exactly works. i can udnerstand that people study the trends and speculations but i have never done it myself.

I asked my self that question and i have very strong reason as well. I cannot disclose it here just saying it will come at me in the future and i should be ready for it.

Do u have skype. Plz PM me ty

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:19:18 PM

To be honest, it will be for experience. I like and want to learn new things. It is not about earning big money for me but rather and experience of how trading exactly works. i can udnerstand that people study the trends and speculations but i have never done it myself.

I asked my self that question and i have very strong reason as well. I cannot disclose it here just saying it will come at me in the future and i should be ready for it.

Do u have skype. Plz PM me ty

I pm you Wink

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:34:38 AM

Last 5 days trade. Forex 1Broker (is availabel on service discussion too, i trust this broker).

BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

Last 5 days trade. Forex 1Broker (is availabel on service discussion too, i trust this broker).

These are very nice results. You seem to know what you are doing. I also have a 1Broker account, so from now on I'll be watching this thread and following your tips.
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:31:24 PM

These are very nice results. You seem to know what you are doing. I also have a 1Broker account, so from now on I'll be watching this thread and following your tips.

All depends by experience,  time spend on trade and amount invested. As you see i trade from 1 to 5BTC. no more  Cool

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:59:52 PM

Draghi try to launch $ to 1.05 against €

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: