Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:32:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you ever won a prize in Freebitco.in Lottery? If yes, how much?  (Read 41533 times)
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 04:44:20 PM

You win 0.00004772 BTC and 2 free lottery tickets!

^^Just won that on their faucet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 04:51:14 PM

Once I won 0.00047719 BTC

When I started collecting satoshi from faucets. I tried in "multiply BTC" by method "Martingale" play. I lost all Grin
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 04:54:04 PM

When I started collecting satoshi from faucets. I tried in "multiply BTC" by method "Martingale" play. I lost all Grin

Yeah, their multiple game isn't a good way to get anywhere. The real money getter is when you have a lot of referrals that claim constantly which can add up fast.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:11:32 PM

You win 0.00004772 BTC and 2 free lottery tickets!

^^Just won that on their faucet.

i have won this type so many times even i have won once 9993 just missed 1 more number if not i would have won big , and once when i am playing multiply btc in that when i gone for low and it came high 9999 it just pissed me a lot.

But the same story i have also being in that site from the start of the lottery or much more before it self but till now i have never won a single lottery even the 10th place is also not won. and i also have not seen anyone here claiming that he won lottery let it be 10th atleast he won but no one is their.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:15:25 PM

i have won this type so many times even i have won once 9993 just missed 1 more number if not i would have won big , and once when i am playing multiply btc in that when i gone for low and it came high 9999 it just pissed me a lot.

But the same story i have also being in that site from the start of the lottery or much more before it self but till now i have never won a single lottery even the 10th place is also not won. and i also have not seen anyone here claiming that he won lottery let it be 10th atleast he won but no one is their.

Guess it all comes down to luck. I've used them for a long time now, way before the lottery and the most I've won at once was the one under the max prize but that was only once.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

It's not so strange they just have 10 winners in the lottery and there are many other  users. All the people who only claim faucet are also part of the lottery and I think they can afford to give away the lottery so don't think they will really cheat.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 05:36:18 PM

Guess it all comes down to luck. I've used them for a long time now, way before the lottery and the most I've won at once was the one under the max prize but that was only once.
Very hard to win in lottery but you should maintain a number you choose or a long time before you hit it.. honestly i won before in lottery but in our local lottery i think i made 3.5 btc in total with the bet of 0.001 btc in our currency but i maintain it for a long time 5 months before i hit in the lottery and win it.. i dont remember if how much i lost but every day i buy tickets for lottery..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:53:48 PM

My luck isnt so good to win anyway Cheesy but always hoping to win some.
Have you won ever in it?
i'm sure almost all of us ever to playing this faucet,this is legend of faucet,and i never won lottery prize there Grin
same with you,i hope someday i won it.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:44:32 AM

It's not so strange they just have 10 winners in the lottery and there are many other  users. All the people who only claim faucet are also part of the lottery and I think they can afford to give away the lottery so don't think they will really cheat.

You are right that they can afford to give many btc for the lottery because they earn more than what they spend on the lotrery from the ads. But do you think they always being honest on the lottery?spending more than 5btc everyweek for just a just lottery that its ticket price is so low is too good to be true.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kepler510

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:10:10 AM

no one is forcing anyone to buy tickets to take part in the lottery im talkin about, its just a free opportunity to win some free money, as a friend said in his post that they do not really want you to buy tickets for their lottery, they give you free btc every hour and 2 free tickets as well and it is just an option to buy additional tickets there as maybe someone wants to invest their money for such a thing called lottery.
they have added lottery in that faucet because they want more users and ofcourse they got success for this, there faucet users are increasing day by day.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:17:41 AM

no one is forcing anyone to buy tickets to take part in the lottery im talkin about, its just a free opportunity to win some free money, as a friend said in his post that they do not really want you to buy tickets for their lottery, they give you free btc every hour and 2 free tickets as well and it is just an option to buy additional tickets there as maybe someone wants to invest their money for such a thing called lottery.
they have added lottery in that faucet because they want more users and ofcourse they got success for this, there faucet users are increasing day by day.
yes indeed no one has been forced to purchase ticket it is just an additional for the user to gain rewards
but in a such way that ticket is not good for because I haven't win anything from it, lottery is not may
luck and freebitco is a nice high paying faucet still, more power and good luck to the site owner.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 08:28:38 AM

I am one of the members freebitcoin, and I have not completely won the lottery in freebitco.in, I think it is very difficult to win the lottery prize ..
but I just won jackpootnya course but it was very good for me who are new to bitcoin ..
 Grin
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:43:34 AM

i always desire to win but lucks still not for me as of now
but i keep buying lottery ticket aside from it is just another ways
to earned it is also getting my attention seeing some users winning the stake
hehehe maybe in time comes I'll win it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Ris88

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 09:48:30 AM

i always desire to win but lucks still not for me as of now
but i keep buying lottery ticket aside from it is just another ways
to earned it is also getting my attention seeing some users winning the stake
hehehe maybe in time comes I'll win it.
I hope you are lucky to get a lottery bro ..
if I think you are mending meincar jackpootnya alone and without any competitors to get the jackpoot in freebitco ..
because I very often get mentioned freebitco jackpoot and for me very easy just mengeroll course and see these numbers come out .. Smiley
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 12:02:44 PM

Yeah I won that a couple of time too but like panjul said is it true that any winners ever shared some the tx id, without the tx id there is no proof that their site is really paying good amount to each people each week too and I want to add is there anyone that ever hit 10000 to earn like 0.5 btc directly?
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:19:26 PM

Have you won ever in it?
i never join that lottery,even i have playing on that site so long,i now i'm not lucky on lottery,so i dont want take risk to join lottery.
i wonder is there people who won 1st prize,its about 0.5btc right?
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:26:05 PM

I have never won anything with playing the lottery. Luck just is not with me these days. But I keep buying tickets because you will never know if you will win something. If you don't buy you will lose for sure.
Ris88

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 06:09:23 PM

I have never won anything with playing the lottery. Luck just is not with me these days. But I keep buying tickets because you will never know if you will win something. If you don't buy you will lose for sure.
I hope you are lucky in the future to get the lottery. do not be discouraged bro .. good luck .. !!! Smiley
Aamir1 (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:36:38 PM

You are right actually, once i have counted the tickets people have bought in their previous round of lottery and i have checked the amount of those tickets, they actually have got more then they have paid to the winners, so it can be true that they really pay because they get their profit from extra tickets bought by users.
lipshack15

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:42:54 PM

Have you won ever in it?
i never won since i joined luck is not with me but i kept on trying and all people who claim on that site are tring their luck too it was 2014 i guess and this is my first faucet website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: